Wednesday, June 5, 2019

Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper, 24 Family Mega Rolls (Equal to 123 Regular Rolls)

Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper, 24 Family Mega Rolls (Equal to 123 Regular Rolls)

Charmin Ultra Soft Cushiony Touch Toilet Paper, 24 Family Mega Rolls (Equal to 123 Regular Rolls)

When I had my two ancient bathrooms redone, I did not want to spoil the tiles by drilling holes and mounting the toilet paper brackets on the tiles. So, I installed the brackets beneath the wooden cabinets. My friends said that this was against all tradition, that it was odd, that I was dealing with forces that I did not understand and that were beyond my control. But now "Look on my Works, ye Mighty, and despair!" The Charmin Mega Roles fit. Now who has the last laugh? Ha!

For our household, the two of us, Charmin is the most suitable toilet paper. It is soft but without losing its strength. It is cost effective almost to a fault. I used to attempt a per use analysis only to find the elements of the analyses too variable and of little to no value when attempting isolate the sheets factors.

So, while I wrestle with my impatiences, I simply ask myself "Does Charmin work for us better than other similar products?" and with a positive response pull the lever for Charmin Soft.

I'm so glad I bought this. This was was able to get me through my nightmare on the toilet after eating chili cheese fries and 5 sliders from Krystals. I only have one roll left after that ordeal, but without this toilet paper, I would have been in some very deep... You get the picture.
5 out of 5 stars, will definitely buy again.

Best toilet paper brand

These are better than the Charmin that I buy in the store, much mor durable as well as absorbent! Doesn’t fall apart and the perforation is not straight, it’s more “decorative” with curvy lines!! Go ahead and laugh but hey ... thought it was worth mentioning anyways!!!! LOL


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack contains 24 Rolls (363 sheets per roll) of Charmin Ultra Soft Family Mega Roll toilet paper
  • 1 Charmin Family Mega Roll = 5+ Regular Rolls based on number of sheets in Charmin Regular Roll bath tissue
  • Charmin's irresistibly soft toilet paper with a unique cushiony touch
  • More absorbent so you can use less vs. the leading bargain brand
  • Clog-safe and septic-safe; Roto-Rooter approved

Description

Introducing Charmin Ultra Soft Family Mega Roll, our BIG, long-lasting roll that equals 5+ Regular Rolls for mega value. Charmin Ultra Soft Family Mega Roll has a unique cushiony touch so it is harder than ever to resist! It is 2x more absorbent so you can use less than the leading bargain brand. Also, Charmin Ultra Soft Family Mega Roll Family Mega Roll Toilet paper is 2-ply and septic-safe. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Soft Family Mega Roll really Enjoy the Go! (Based on number of sheets in Charmin Regular Roll bath tissue)



My mom, who is one of the hardest people on Earth to please, emphatically praised my choice in toilet paper after using it one day. Well, she complimented the toilet paper, not so much my choice. That’s just how I chose to see it because I am so desperate for some approval I suppose... 🤔
I digress... 🤦‍♀️
I usually buy the ultra soft version of whichever brand is on sale and/or for which I happen to have a coupon. ’Butt’ if I had to pick just one, this would be it. It’s super thick and super soft. I’m not sure how good that is for our plumbing or our planet, I hope my love of this super soft tissue against my delicate parts isn’t contributing to anything ‘bad’ but as far as a review, it’s a winner! 🚽💩🥇👍

Charmin has been our preferred bathroom tissue for a long time. In my estimation, it is the best tissue as far as softness and absorbency go. However, we go through a lot of it.

It was fantastic to see it as one of the subscribe and save items because it saves my family so much money! It is cheaper than we can buy the same amount in the stores and I love being able to order it when I need it.

This is a very nice toilet paper for those with sensitivities. It is soft to the touch, and has just enough weight to it so that you don't feel as though you are in a race condition with thin piece of tissue paper. It is worthy to note that, with extended use, this toilet paper will reduce the time between the need for cleaning your septic system. It may also clog pipes that have inadequate flushing pressure.

Good toilet paper but the quantity in the delivery is very large so I have to find storage space for it or .....have parties.

Regular mega is 4x more than regular, family mega is 5x, super mega is 6x. If u, or family members, hate reloading the tp holder, this is vital information. Doubleroll seems so puny now.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment