Saturday, June 8, 2019

DUDE Wipes Flushable Wet Wipes Dispenser (3 Packs 48 Wipes), Unscented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E & Aloe for at-Home Use, Septic and Sewer Safe

DUDE Wipes Flushable Wet Wipes Dispenser (3 Packs 48 Wipes), Unscented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E & Aloe for at-Home Use, Septic and Sewer Safe

DUDE Wipes Flushable Wet Wipes Dispenser (3 Packs 48 Wipes), Unscented Wet Wipes with Vitamin-E & Aloe for at-Home Use, Septic and Sewer Safe

i have been using DUDE products for a long time and they are simply the best. I carry an individually wrapped wipe in my pocket at all times in case a train pulls into the station. I never know what to expect in foreign facilities but with DUDE wipes I am prepared for the worst. Since they are septic-safe, I use them at home as well. Finally, they are excellent for freshening the hands or cleaning up anywhere. DUDE, where have you been all my life?

My husband picked up a pack of these for his yearly "hunting trip" from Sportsmans Warehouse. He ended up being some home and I have to say as a woman with a sensitive VJ these guys work well without the discomfot that most wipes come with. We liked them so much we now order them on Amazon because they're cheaper!

There's a growing trend of normal everyday adults using wipes for a totally sanitary toilet experience. Since I like a clean home, a clean self, and a clean everything, I thought I'd give it a try.

First, I tried out the Scott's organic wipes and liked them, but thought they were too small. So then, I tried these Dude Wipes, and they're perfect!

Each Dude wipe is wetter and bigger (just the right size). I usually don't like anything with an added scent, but the Dude scent is subtle and clean smelling.. I don't like having plastic containers visible, but the Dude people did a good job making these Dude packages look okay and not become the focus point. The soft plastic dispenser is practical, and reliable, at least until those wipes are done... then it's a fresh new pack. I've clearly bought into this trend, and will continue to buy the Dude... maybe the world would be a better place if you would, too?

They are definitely fit for the job they're made to do. They're also handy wipes for various cleanups around the house or while traveling. I've even used these wipes to refresh armpits, clean spills of shirts, pick up pet messes, clean off seats and picnic tables.

I know that it’s just a wipe, but it’s a glorious one. Much better size and scent than the other options. The worst part is the name. I know what they’re going for but it’s embarrassing having a pack of butt wipes sitting around to begin with. Add in the name and I feel really silly. But I’ll accept that silly feeling in exchange for a sweet butt. One warning. They say that the wipes are okay to flush. And they are. But the truth is that after enough flushes you might end up with a big blob of wipes somewhere down your pipes, necessitating a visit from a plumber. Like us. Plumber pulled out a blob the size of a kid’s basketball. He warned us that either stop with the wipes or prepare to bring him back. We’ll bring him back. The wipes are that good.

I would give 10 stars if I could. I am recovering from a hemmheroidectomy, very painful surgical recovery and cannot use paper. The drugstore wipes are thin, slimy, too moist and shredded trying to get one out of the dispenser.
Dude wipes are the "Goldilocks "; easy to remove, not too wet, strong yet soft and durable with larger surface for delicate areas.
Thank you Dude Products and thank you Amazon for being an awesome "Go to " for products that otherwise may not be discovered.
I am a 53 year old "dudett" who found the perfect product at a critical time of need.
One of the 3 packs is in my husband's outside shop bathroom, and I plan to reorder as needed. These wipes are perfect the way they are for both genders so no need for adding perfumes or scented options please and thank you, they are "just right".


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • THE FUTURE IS NOW: We hated using toilet paper so we created the flushable DUDE Wipes, wet wipes specifically for cleansing your dude regions. Individually wrapped or in a 48-count dispenser, your dude parts are in good hands with DUDE Wipes.
  • LARGER SIZE: DUDE Wipes are 25% larger than the average flushable wet wipes, and they're unscented, with naturally soothing aloe vera and vitamin E to protect your sensitive sides. Treat yourself, and your butt, like the king of the throne with DUDE Wipes.
  • FRESH BUTTS AT HOME: Our individually-wrapped DUDE Wipes were so perfect for keeping it clean down there that we had to start making bigger boxes. DUDE Wipes Crib Edition has 48 wipes in each dispenser so your butt can stay fresh at home or on the road.
  • SEE THE LIGHT: One day, in their Chicago apartment, the DUDES started using baby wipes instead of toilet paper and immediately saw the light. We decided to make our first product, flushable single travel packets of Dude Wipes. Butt we didn't stop there.
  • DUDE PRODUCTS: Welcome to the fresh life. We make self-care products for DUDES that get the job done, from our original flushable DUDE Wipes to face & shower wipes, deodorant body powders & body sprays.

Description

Back in the day, we hated always using toilet paper. The stuff stinks. As 4 life long friends we decided life should be better & something had to be done. That's when DUDE flushable Wipes were created out of our apartment and the DUDE movement was born. Since the first DUDE Wipes were created, the bathroom has never been the same.



My boys (5 of them ages 13 - 26) laughed when they received these in their Easter baskets. However, the feedback since then has been that they are a pretty great product. They have been used and appreciated, and that's the extent of the feedback given to this mom.

These are far superior to plain old toilet paper, they get you cleaner (more easily) and as advertised; the sheets are bigger in size than the typical store- bought kind and they're unscented, so you don't smell like a lilac bush after. And for the price, I got a 3-pack and have re-stocked a couple times since. You won't realize what's been missing in your life till you get these, but once you use them, you can't go back. haha.I even bought the travel size single packs to keep in my briefcase, either at airports and train stations or for those times in a pinch in public toilets. 5 stars +

I’m the type of guy that enjoys his time on the porcelain throne. I look for anything to make that experience better. Like using a Squatty Potty. I then thought about keeping my personal snickers factory nice and clean so I looked for wipes on Amazon. I’ve tried the Cottenelle ones and they were great, but these “Dude Wipes” caught my eye. I know its a cheap marketing ploy for men to call them “Dude” wipes, like there needs to be a specific brand for men, but thats besides the point. I looked at these to see the difference and I must say what caught my eye was the 25% larger wipes and unscented. I just used these and I must say I enjoyed them much more so than the Cottenelle. The size covers a good surface area and leaves my fudge fountain nice and fresh. Highly recommend this product.

Really like these for being on the go!

Keep a pack in my bag to make sure I am fresh after a workout or just having to duke in places that I am not sure certain of. Simple, non-fragrant and gives me the confidence that I am not a smelly rhino after hitting the gym at work. Dude bros, get on these!

I really like these over traditional baby wipes. The bigger area makes them more effective and they just feel better in general. I share an apartment whose occupants insist on buying the cheapest toilet paper available, which just roughs up the posterior. Having these wipes alleviates that discomfort greatly and cleans a lot better than TP does.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment