Tuesday, June 25, 2019

Michael Scott Motivational Quote Poster - You Miss 100% Of The Shots You Dont Take - Wayne Gretzky Quote - 11x14 Unframed Print - Office Decor - Great Gift For Fans Of The Office TV Show

Michael Scott Motivational Quote Poster - You Miss 100% Of The Shots You Dont Take - Wayne Gretzky Quote - 11x14 Unframed Print - Office Decor - Great Gift For Fans Of The Office TV Show

Michael Scott Motivational Quote Poster - You Miss 100% Of The Shots You Dont Take - Wayne Gretzky Quote - 11x14 Unframed Print - Office Decor - Great Gift For Fans Of The Office TV Show

This poster is AWESOME. I love the artistic effect on Michael Scott, the other reviews are wrong it’s really cool. I read this poster every day as I walk out of my room. 10/10 can’t wait to see more like this

This poster is really unique. Instead of just having a photo and a quote, they artistically re-imagined the image of Michael Scott for a creative look. I love it. Definitely recommend.

This was a gift. It was a great motivational poster. Crisp print and I put it in black frame and was very attractive. This company has great customer service and an excellent product. Bought 4 separate orders and all were excellent quality. Highly recommend this company.

Absolutely LOVE this poster! I purchased a frame and put the poster in it and gave it to my brother to add to his collection of ‘inspirational’ posters he has in his office! This poster is so cute and unique...! I wanted to keep it for myself - in fact my brother was so enthralled with the poster too, he can’t decide which room he wants to put it in! Also, I contacted the sellers and they responded immediately and addressed my potential shipping concerns, which I really appreciate..! Definitely recommend.... Especially if you’re an Office fan or if you just love fun/cute stuff :)

The image of Michael Scott has a cool artistic painted effect that makes it stand out, and the poster is printed on paper that feels like quality cardstock. The customer service with this company is fantastic. The package carrier made a mistake with delivering my order and so Wall Worthy Prints did everything they could to get me my package in time during this busy holiday season. I was not disappointed. Definitely recommend!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ★ GREAT GIFT - This handmade print makes an excellent gift for fans of The Office who love Michael Scott and want motivational wall art. The photo of Michael Scott has been artistically re-imagined with a unique painted effect for a creative look.

    ★ MADE TO LAST - This poster is handmade in our family owned brick and mortar print shop. Printed on premium Fuji Crystal Archive Paper for a lifetime of enjoyment. The paper has a semi-matte finish with just a touch of gloss (We upgraded to this premium paper as of 2/09/19 to continue to offer our customers even better quality).

    ★ READY TO FRAME - Search Amazon for a wide variety of 11" x 14" frames to easily find one that best suits your space.



    The paper is nice and thick and the artistic effect on Michael Scott is awesome in my opinion. It’s creative and you can easily tell that it’s Michael Scott. The minimalistic black and white design is very clean and refreshing. I don’t understand why people left bad reviews. I highly recommend this poster! Check out my video review.

    It is what it says it is. I read a lot of complaints about “bad quality” but it is on a nice piece of paper and the print is good so I’m unsure what those complaints are about. I just with it came with a frame for the price.

    Should of have used a vector image as opposed to a jpeg or similar image. It’s a tad pixelated, but my daughter loves it and I put it in a similar frame from Hobby Lobby for about 15bucks.

    Good quality. Probably could have printed myself but I don’t have the printer to, it’s not worth sending to Walgreens to print. The size was just big enough and enjoyable. That’s what she said.

    The poster is a high quality image, I’m pleased with my purchase!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment