Saturday, June 1, 2019

Oral-B Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3 Count

Oral-B Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3 Count

Oral-B Cross Action Electric Toothbrush Replacement Brush Heads Refill, 3 Count

I’ve been a dental assistant in Indiana for 18 years. I know toothbrushes! First, my brother is still using my old OralB toothbrush handle I got 12 years ago. They last forever! I got an upgraded one, use a Bed Bath and Beyond coupon to get the handle. These toothbrush heads are comparable to others I’ve seen. I’m totally in love with the cross action heads!! They have bristles pointing every which way to help you get everything clean. I even switched out the generic heads I bought to save money for my young daughters. I need another pack for back up to replace in 3-6 months. Once it feels like your teeth aren’t as glassy smooth after brushing as they used to, it’s peobably time to replace the head.

So far I have tried the Sensitive Gum Care, Precision Clean, and CrossAction brush heads. The Sensitive Gum Care and Precision Clean heads are nice, but the CrossAction is like a quantum leap ahead of them. It feels like I'm doing an extremely detailed cleaning of my teeth. As soon as I tried the CrossAction brush head, I lost all interest in trying any other.

I love the fact that due to the 2 rings of opposite angled bristles, 1 ring is always scrubbing while the other is sweeping, and it's always alternating due to the oscillation of the head, not to mention the pulsing action of the electric toothbrush (starting with the Pro 1000 and up). The varying lengths of bristles helps with all the natural variations in the shapes of my teeth. I can also feel these bristles getting in between my teeth if I press hard enough but not so hard that my pressure sensor gets triggered. This is a fantastic brush head.

I've been using an Oral B rechargeable toothbrush for several years after previously using a Sonicaire for about the same amount of time. VERY early on using the Oral B, it was clear to me that clinical test results notwithstanding, my mouth felt MUCH cleaner with the Oral B. As the primary user of my mouth, I was pretty happy with the discovery of a better way to make it feel cleaner. I have since tried three different types of brush heads. First, the type with the little yellow squigley things that includes 'floss' in the name. This head was totally OK and effective, but unremarkable in any way. Next was the type of head with the lightly cupped brush surface. I experienced very light initial bleeding of the gums, suggesting to me that it was getting to areas the other (yellow squigley) one didn't. Last, and most recently, is the "Cross Action" head, with bristles pointed in diagonally opposite directions, allowing (I think) a brush stroke in both directions of rotation of the brush head. This head left me with a much stronger sensation of brushing, but with no difference in applied pressure. There was no blood, but I did have a distinctly different (cleaner?) feel in my mouth when done. I think this is my new brush head of choice, and I'll be buying some more, as I gave the other two in my pack to both my mother and sister, each of whom has an Oral B as well. Ah, the wonders of family unity! Even though family unity is a good thing, a REALLY clean feeling mouth is also right up there in things to work toward. This brush head makes it SOOO much easier!

I wasn’t sure if I’d like this brushhead, but I do. It seems to do a better job of cleaning at the gum's edge. The other brush that came with my new Oral B toothbrush had a plastic piece which was too hard on the gums and caused pain. So, if you used a soft brush, like I did, you might want to try this brushhead.

My dentist suggested I purchase one of these. I’ve always taken care of my teeeth and brush them 2-3 times per day. This brush makes it seem like you are having your teeth cleaned by a dental hygentist, every time you use it. It also helps rejuvenate your gums. Simple to use and very easy to charge. For the $60-80 purchase price, it will probably save you thousands of dollars of dental work down the road.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Oral-B CrossAction Replacement Electric Toothbrush Heads, features precise angles that target plaque to remove up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush.
  • Features perfectly angled bristles to get deep in between teeth and remove plaque.
  • Compatible with the entire line-up of Oral-B rechargeable electric toothbrushes, except for Oral-B sonic toothbrushes.
  • Pack of 3 Replacement Toothbrush heads.

Description

As one of Oral-B's , the CrossAction features precise angles that target plaque to remove up to 100% more plaque vs. a regular manual toothbrush. The shape of Oral-B CrossAction toothbrush head features specifically engineered bristles that are designed for optimal tooth coverage. The unique bristles reach deep between teeth to remove plaque and leave your whole mouth cleaner than a regular manual toothbrush. Compatible with all oscillating/rotating brushes.



Love my Oral B toothbrush & these are my favorite heads! I feel like I have been to the dentist after every brushing. Combined with a 1 day whitening toothpaste my teeth are super white! Will never use a regular toothbrush again!

I ordered these along with the Oral B Black 1000 toothbrush. I haven’t had the need to use them, but wanted to say that the toothbrush is amazing. I have a lot of dental issues and wanted a brush that will remove plaque. After brushing the first time with the Black 1000 my teeth felt like I had just come from a dental cleaning at the dentist’s office. Excellent product!

My dentist recommended I switch from a brush to the Oral-B electric. He said this is easier on my gums and does a better job of cleaning. Since using it my hygienist says my teeth are much cleaner, less work for her.

I tried some off brand replacements but they made the Oral-B toothbrush make a funny rattling noise. I switched back to the OEM brushes and it's happier now.

I bought these for my Oral B electric toothbrush. All three brush heads come individually wrapped and has its own colored ring to snap onto the bottom. (Snap the ring on before you put the head on the toothbrush. It's much easier.) Amazon's price was much lower than Target's. You will need to use scissors to open the outer packaging, but the individual brush heads.

These brush heads are gentle enough on my mouth not to cause gum recession or enamel damage, but good enough to clean my mouth muuuuuch better than any regular toothbrush I've ever used.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment