Friday, June 7, 2019

Premium Game of Thrones Whiskey Glass, Thats What I Do I Drink and I Know Things, Hand Etched 10oz Rocks Glass, Made in USA, Highball Gifts, Sand Carved by Integrity Bottles

Premium Game of Thrones Whiskey Glass, Thats What I Do I Drink and I Know Things, Hand Etched 10oz Rocks Glass, Made in USA, Highball Gifts, Sand Carved by Integrity Bottles

Premium Game of Thrones Whiskey Glass, Thats What I Do I Drink and I Know Things, Hand Etched 10oz Rocks Glass, Made in USA, Highball Gifts, Sand Carved by Integrity Bottles

Generally, I don't like to give reviews for items I've purchased until a few weeks later, but this product does deserve an immediate review. I will copy/paste the same review on the other two glasses that I purchased from Integrity Bottles, as the same applies to each purchase.

These glasses are very well made. I really like the fact that the writing is etched rather than printed. The glasses all look to be very durable and my wife loves her "Mother of Dragons" wine glass! We're big fans of GoT.

Pricey, but worth it. Would LOVE to see a real replica of Cersi's goblet with "An unhappy wife is a wine merchant's best friend." :)

This was as gift for a young man that enjoys good whiskeys and bourbons, and he "knows things." Perfect gift for a great guy! Extremely well packages in about 2 feet of bubble wrap and shipped in a sturdy box. Best of all it was received well before Christmas even though the Amazon page said Jan 5 through Jan 18. I very much appreciate the hustle! This glass was received enthusiastically and I am very sure it will be enjoyed. Good job by INTEGRITY.

Arrived in plenty of time for valentine’s day. Got this gift for my fiancĂ©, and i KNOW he’s gonna LOVE it. He’s been really into whiskey and we love Game of Thrones so this i thought was a perfect gift. I love how it was made, it’s beautiful and just what i was hoping it’d be. Can’t wait to surprise him with this. Thank you!

I ended up buying this After having bought from another company who completely botched it and I had to return. So happy with my order! It turned out perfectly and worth the extra money I paid for it. Legit company who does very good work.

My old favorite whisky glass -- a souvenir from a distillery tour -- got broken, and with it my heart. How could I ever enjoy my bourbon again? My wife bought this one for me and my spirits (pun intended) were lifted once again. This glass is handsome, well-crafted, a perfect size, and best of all a marriage between two of my loves: bourbon and Game of Thrones. I highly recommend this glass as a gift for the whisky aficionado in your life.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    ★ Integrity Bottles is run by Military Veterans and Former LE! ★

    We truly care about the quality of our products and provide exceptional customer service. Search google for "Integrity Bottles Reviews" to see for yourself :-)

    ✔ SAND-CARVED BY HAND - Integrity Bottles creates a professional "Deep Etch" that you can feel on this premium whiskey glass.

    ✔ NO STICKERS OR LASERS - The deep etched "That's What I Do, I Drink and I Know Things" will never fade or come off in the dishwasher, keep these whiskey glasses for life.

    ✔ PERFECTLY SIZED GLASS - This high quality Game of Thrones whiskey glass fits perfectly in your hand and has a solid weighted base that's dishwasher safe.

    ✔ PREMIUM QUALITY - When buying products from Integrity Bottles, you are buying tested and approved high quality products. We won't sell anything that's subpar!

    ✔ AUTHENTIC PRODUCT - This is an authentic Integrity Bottles whiskey glass and you can count on us to provide exceptional quality products and customer care! Our Premium Game of Thrones glasses are the perfect compliment to your GoT binge nights! These whiskey glasses make perfect Game of Thrones gifts for your friends and family!

    Choose your Game of Thrones Glasses and Quotes here - http://amzn.to/2sXJLuG

    Find all of our products in our Amazon Store here - http://amzn.to/2rxFGve



    Nicely designed, good quality highball glass, with clean etching. It’s now my glass of choice.

    Super clear glass
    Super well polished rounded lip edge
    Perfect etching
    Nice heavy feel to glass - perfect for its intended drinks
    Lot's of fun when I use it with people who -"well Know"
    PS: My wife - not a fan let me know that when I drink I actually know less, and forget too much.
    Cheers.

    This was a perfect gift for my adult son. He got a chuckle out of it, recognized the quote, and is happily sipping his favorite drinks from this whiskey glass.

    The glass is solidly made in the USA, with thick quality glass. The imprint was well done, and it arrived earlier than expected.

    I am very happy with every aspect of this order. Thank you for the quality product and delivery.

    I recently purchased this as a birthday gift for my mother-in-law (GoT fan!). She absolutely loved it and plans to use it as her go to glass for evening drinks. The craftsmandship is excellent! Very sturdy and the etching work perfect. I loved the small cardboard package it came in, safely wrapped and ready to gift straight out of the amazon box.
    Would highly recommend their products just from the quality of this glass. Am currently looking at other options for myself since the glass is just the perfect weight and style!
    thanks!

    I got this for a gift and opened it upon arrival to make sure it came in one piece. It was packaged very very well (lots of bubble wrap) and is a beautiful piece. I know the recipient is going to love it! The etching is very clear. Would buy again!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment