Saturday, June 1, 2019

Tom's of Maine Antiplaque and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Pack of 2

Tom's of Maine Antiplaque and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Pack of 2

Tom's of Maine Antiplaque and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Peppermint, 5.5 oz, Pack of 2

My husband and I both suffer from teeth sensitivity. It is the worst sensation- the feeling of cold air brushing over your front teeth. We tried prescription strength toothpaste paired with regular floss, Crest Whitening Mouthwash, but it did not alleviate our symptoms. I was told by my dentist to switch mouthwashes to ACT Restoring because it restores enamel that is weak and will alleviate sensitivity and use Glide Comfort Floss. Boy, was she correct. After just a few days of using the mouthwash I no longer feel that uncomfortable sensation on my teeth. I also am no longer needing prescription strength toothpaste. I now use this mouthwash twice daily and floss once a day, in combination with Tom's Whole Care toothpaste. My gums do not bleed when I floss and I don't dread flossing. Glide floss goes easily between even the tightest teeth and has a lovely mint flavor that helps freshen breath at the same time. Changing the floss and mouthwash have made a huge improvement and now I can eat hot or cold foods without wincing in pain.

I started using this toothpaste after getting tired of the way conventional formulas dried out my lips and mouth and always left a weird aftertaste. I've tried a few varieties of Tom's (including fennel which I don't recommend unless you like black licorice) and this is my favorite. I guess I'm "addicted" to it now because I can't stand regular fluoridated toothpastes any more. If this runs out and I can't get more, I use Jasön Sea Fresh and it works just as well.

My fiancee and I have been using this fluoride free toothpaste for 4 years now, not cavities. My dentist always complements me on the cleanliness of my teeth and they are nice and white. If you are worried about the fluoride in your toothpaste, ditch it for this stuff, it works wonders! Nice and minty and great for sensitive teeth and gums.

I have been using Tom’s of Maine toothpaste for years! I first made the switch from other toothpastes because I was concerned about the link between fluoride and thyroid problems. Then, I discovered that fennel toothpaste tastes so, so much better than regular mint toothpaste. If you are concerned about the harmful effects of fluoride and like non-minty toothpaste, then this is the toothpaste for you!

I've been using Tom's of Maine fluoride-free for years. I love it, won't ever use anything else. My dentist raves about how healthy my teeth and gums are, I've been a diabetic for almost 20 years so having healthy teeth and gums is really important. I have not had a cavity since I was a kid.

The peppermint flavor is great, really natural and refreshing. I highly recommend this brand.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Authentic natural ingredients and whitens with naturally sourced silica's
  • Fluoride free formula
  • No artificial dyes, sweeteners or flavors
  • Toms of Maine anti plaque and whitening fluoride free toothpaste is gluten free, cruelty free and halal and kosher certified
  • Phthalate-free

Description

Tom's of Maine Antiplaque and Whitening Fluoride-Free Toothpaste, Peppermint, 5.5 oz., Pack of 2



This is the only kind of affordable toothpaste that does not have formaldehyde it in; that's a real plus! I can only use the anis because I have trouble with mints which are too strong for my tender gums. For awhile I used Sensodyne, but Tom's works just as well for sensitive gums and teeth without the other undesirable side effects and toxins. If you like something really zingy, try the cinnamon, but you have to have tough gums! The anise tastes so good I don't have to rinse my mouth twenty times and, unlike so many other toothpastes, it leaves your gums and teeth fresh with a pleasant aftertaste.

Fennel flavored Tom's toothpaste is my favorite! I was having a problem with any brand of mint toothpaste burning my lips and mouth when I brushed my teeth. I tried other flavors from various brand names and either had the same experience or couldn't stand the flavor. Tom's fennel flavor leaves my mouth feeling fresh and clean and I don't experience any uncomfortable burning. I have found a new staple in my oral hygiene.

For some odd reason, I suddenly became hypersensitive to any oral product that contains mint or cinnamon. My mouth feels like it's on fire when I use those products. So I had to search for a toothpaste that doesn't contain mint of any kind (or cinnamon). Plus, I wanted an antiplaque paste. This is not so easy. However, this Tom's toothpaste has a pleasant fennel flavor and does a great job keeping the teeth clean. I've been using it for several years now and have no intention of switching. It's hard to find in drugstores -- have to go to a natural foods store to buy at retail, and tend to pay a premium there. Amazon's price is competitive.

Keep coming back to this stuff! No other toothpaste tastes so good and feels so cleansing. When I forget it on a trip and have to use crest or something, I'm always surprised at how sweet those toothpastes taste now. Really makes you appreciate Tom's commitment to better ingredients and whatnot. Still tastes good but doesn't feel like you are eating candy.

This is MY toothpaste. Period. I stopped trying to find Tom's of Maine Anti-plaque and Whitening Toothpaste in local stores. I was literally going to big-box stores and grocery stores, hunting for it. Sometimes they'd have it, but mostly they didn't. Thankfully, it's always here on Amazon.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment