Saturday, July 6, 2019

Orgone Pendant -Mix 7 Chakra Orgone Pendant Necklace with Healing Crystals for balancing Chakra-EMF Protection (Orgone Couple Bullet Pendant) Set of 2

Orgone Pendant -Mix 7 Chakra Orgone Pendant Necklace with Healing Crystals for balancing Chakra-EMF Protection (Orgone Couple Bullet Pendant) Set of 2

Orgone Pendant -Mix 7 Chakra Orgone Pendant Necklace with Healing Crystals for balancing Chakra-EMF Protection (Orgone Couple Bullet Pendant) Set of 2

These are beautiful pendants. At first I didn't think that I had gotten my order completely fulfilled because I could not find the two orgone pendants but I looked in the Box they were in the bag so people that get this product might remember to look in the black bag that it comes with because that is where the main part of your order is. And it came with a black pendant which I must admit was too strong for me. And I'm used to wearing pendants and crystals and that thing when I put it in my hand I could barely hold it it's got a lot of power. But the two that I ordered which were the multicolored orgone pendants are as ordered. And I like them I'm wearing one right now I will update further in the future but I do feel they are calming and relaxing. And that is always good to have especially if you are in a stressful environment. So that will be one feature and as I said I will update to find out any more things whether I'm getting good luck whether people are responding better to me Etc.

I Love Love Love! It’s even more beautiful in person✨😍 Thank you so much Crystal agate πŸ’œπŸ’™πŸ’šπŸ’›πŸ§‘❤️ & the free gift is my favorite Citrine pyramid it’s Perfect!! Order was perfectly wrapped & arrived quickly just in time for the New YearπŸŽ‰ I’m a believer in the power of crystals & the positive energy your products produce πŸŒπŸ’› Thank you! 5 ⭐️ stars!

These pendants are just as advertised. I purchased these to give one to my daughter for Christmas. She really liked them (She chse the one on the black cord). Very pretty and great quality.

I bought these for my children and the love them❤❤❤ my daughter was so excited to put it on and I am excited that they have protection from all the EMF Pollution.

These orgone Chakra pendants are beautiful and one comes with a silver cord and the other has a black cord and SURPRISE a black tourmaline chakra pendant was included! I put on one of the pendants and I can feel the energy


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    The word Orgone means life force or life energy. It is also sometimes referred to as Ch'i, Prana, Aether, Universal Energy or Vital Energy. Orgones are a mixture of resin, metals, and crystals that are hardened into various shapes. It is said to attract etheric energy similarly to Dr. Wilhelm Reich accumulators. Some people also add small quartz crystals to the mixture for their ability to make the energy more coherent or to enhance the working of orgone.


    How our ORGONE pendant protects you and your partner-


    ➨EMF SHIELD- Orgone Pendant is made with loving intention for the highest good of all and Protects against entities and EMF (electromagnetic field radiation such as Wi-Fi, TV, Mobile phones etc.)

    ➨POSITIVE ENERGY PROMOTER- Orgonite Bullet Pendant Cleans and amplifies your personal energy field and surrounding from negative energy and transforms it into a strongly, positive, high and vibrant state.

    ➨HARMONIZE RELATIONSHIP- Bullet Chakra Pendant promote positive vibration surrounding to keep your love and public RELATIONSHIP stronger.

    ➨INNER GROWTH- Orgone Bullet chakra Pendant infused all 7 chakra that helps to inner SPIRITUAL and PSYCHOLOGICAL growth. A Perfect tool to use for meditation and healing.

    ➨HEALTHY LIFE- ORGONE PENDANT help to make healthier and tasteful water and food, diminishing harmful toxins by transforming them into positive charged molecules which will benefit your health and immune system.

    ❝This Bullet Couple Pendant come with an IMPORTED ADJUSTABLE THREAD for MEN and a SILVER CHAIN for WOMEN❝



    Did receive the 2. Would have liked 2 bags and 2 cards since I was seperating for gifts.

    I bought these for Christmas and they said they love them

    Item as described

    Very nice pendant set. Even included a bonus. Really happy with seller and great service.

    Exactly what I was looking for at a fair price. Delivered when promised.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment