Friday, June 7, 2019

Utopia Towels Premium Bath Towels, 4 Pack, 700 GSM Towels, White

Utopia Towels Premium Bath Towels, 4 Pack, 700 GSM Towels, White

Utopia Towels Premium Bath Towels, 4 Pack, 700 GSM Towels, White

PROS: Durable towels that wash well with bleach.
CONS: N/A

My family of 3 goes through towels fast. We purchased 2 sets of Utopia Towels 700 GSM Cotton 27-Inch-by-54-Inch Bath Towel Set, Set of 4, White. I am very satisfied with these purchases. We wash these towels regularly, at least 1-2 times each week and they look as good as the first day I purchased them.

DURABILITY: From previous towels and different brands that I have used, I have begun to see wear within the first 6 months of buying them, but these towels have withstood a large amount of washing. I have purchased these Utopia towels exactly 1 year ago, this month. I have not seen any of these towels that I have purchased from Utopia begin to fray or tear. All the strings are still sown into the towels. That is one of my biggest pet peeves with towels is when the strings come loose.

SIZE: When shopping for new towels for our family, I did not consider the size. Once I received the towels, I noticed they were larger than our old towels. I have enjoyed the extra length of the Utopia towels. For shoppers who have very long hair, mine is to the bottom of my back, I would recommend this towel. It is long enough to cover all my hair while wrapped on my head. My older towels that were standard size would not cover the end of my hair which allowed water to drip. The Utopia towels are 27 inches by 54 inches.

COLOR: These towels have 3 color choices to choose from. I decided to choose the white sets. The reason I preferred white was for the ability to bleach them in each wash. No discoloration has happened during this last year. The bleach has not affected the towels at all. The towels are also great with not holding onto stains. My makeup gets on the towels regularly and has not been affected by it.

MATERIAL: I remember the first week of washing these towels, they had an extreme amount of lint that came off the towels. After that, I would say a normal amount of lint comes off such as any cloth. These towels are very thick and absorbent which my entire family enjoys. I don’t feel that the towels are too heavy, but the quality is superb. The towels have not hardened or become scratchy. I feel they are soft after being washed for a year now.

PRICE: Everyone looks to save money. I felt that the quality for this price was perfect. They are reasonable price for such a durable towel.

I hope this review holds some more weight than others. I can't stand people who write reviews (on TOWELS nonetheless), but here I am. I'm mostly writing to let people know these are a solid buy. I prewashed all 4, as any normal-ass person would do, towels just once. They came out the dryer looking like normal towels. They weren't overly fluffy, but they're soft. And there was NOT all the crazy amount of lint people are tripping about.

Granted, I'm also not in the market for some super luxury, foofy product, so if you're looking for that, look elsewhere. I'm 36, living in San Francisco and am just looking for a solid product to dry me or some poor woman who had the awful experience of staying over at my place. If she returns its probably because of the quality of the towel and not me. Just buy them and save yourself 2 hours on the internet reading lame reviews.

I bought 24 of these bath towels in 2 separate orders a few months apart. The dark grey is true to the color shown and arrived neatly in sealed plastic with a ribbon which bound the 4 pk together. (Cute packaging touch) They are well worth the small amount of money I paid for each 4 towel set. I also ordered the washcloths and oversized hand towels. The 1st wash/dry will fluff them and remove most of the normal lint that new 100% cotton towels shed. There is an excessive amount of lint the first time you wash and dry them. I’m pretty sure I could net a small scarf out of the leftovers.
Anyway, They’re far better than the ones I paid much more for from Bed, Bath & Beyond.

These towels are so soft! They are absolutely amazing! I needed towels last minute because we were waiting for a new washing machine. So, I quickly ordered these on amazon because they could be delivered the same day. Well, I am so impressed that I will be ordering more to replace all the other towels we have. Soft, they dry well and they were a very good price.

Nice towels. Washed immediately on receipt, and my dryer lint trap captured a shoebox-sized lint monster. First week of use, had the odd little fibers left on me after drying off, but this no longer occurs after the second wash. Retained their shape/texture so far ... just a tiny hint of that "bow tie" effect banded towels get ... really very minor.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Do not use bleach, fabric softeners, and iron as it may damage its quality; always wash the towels separately to minimize lint
  • Set includes four 700 GSM premium bath towels in white measuring 27 by 54 inches each
  • Woven with 100% ring spun cotton
  • Machine wash the towels in warm water using mild detergent and tumble dry on low; recommended to dry immediately to minimize mildew
  • Highly absorbent, yet light-weighted. Gives the body a soft and delicate touch while absorbing the moisture

Description



I really like these towels as they're not too thick to wrap around your wet hair so they'll stay put and they're definitely not too thin either. They really fluff up nicely after the 1st wash and seem very durable with no lint issues. The woven band also stays firm and doesn’t shrink so the ends aren’t ruffled. I did find the Grey to be darker than expected but it’s still a nice color and I'm sure will fade over time.

They also come nicely packaged and wrapped with ribbon which would be nice for gift giving. The price is very reasonable and I would definitely buy these again.

Very heavy, thick and absorbent. Anyone who has issue with this towel must have either gotten a bad batch or is the biggest whiner on the planet. Or they have someone hand make them for them and make a 7 figure salary. For anyone else, these are very absorbent and soft towels. Better than anything you'll buy anywhere else for the same price and as good as something you'll overpay for at a high end store. Good purchase. Only issue I had is I bought them for me but people in my house still use them. And they don't even like white towels...

These towels were so nice and fluffy when I first bought them that they were like a little slice of heaven. A year and a half later, they are still nice, but they have definitely lost some of their fluffiness which is to be expected after hundreds of washes. I went to Long with old ratty towels, but I would definitely recommend buying these. Keep them away from your kids, so maybe you can experience this slice of heaven a little longer.

These towels are great. I usually get my towels from Kohls, but between the constant washing and the dog (who likes to drag them around the house) they don't hold up very long. We've been using these towels for about a year and they have held up well - no holes, lose threads, or worn spots and the have remained remarkably soft and plush.

High quality towels. Very thick & absorbent. Needs to be washed a couple times to reduce lint. Not an issue because all new towels are the same. We find that if fabric softener is used on any towel it reduces absorbency. Very soft, no need to use it anyway.These were our first order to see if they were as good as advertised. We were impressed with these towels so we ordered more. We have always purchased higher quality towels from brick & mortar stores in the past. These may be the best we have found & at a nice price.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment