Wednesday, June 26, 2019

You are my Compass • I'd be Lost Without You • Personalized Sterling Silver Charm Necklace • Unique Handcrafted Gift for Wife/Girlfriend/Best Friend

You are my Compass • I'd be Lost Without You • Personalized Sterling Silver Charm Necklace • Unique Handcrafted Gift for Wife/Girlfriend/Best Friend

You are my Compass • I'd be Lost Without You • Personalized Sterling Silver Charm Necklace • Unique Handcrafted Gift for Wife/Girlfriend/Best Friend

Of course you can never be sure she is not being polite, but I think she really appreciated being called my compass. The card with the item explains the symbolism in case she misses it. Quality seems very good.

My fiancé absolutely loved this and it’s message, one of her favorite presents to date.

Beautiful necklace, high quality!! Very dainty and well loved by the recipient!

Bought as an anniversary gift for my wife. Made a hit, brought a tear.

Wife loves it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    I'd be lost without you...

    You're my compass when I'm lost
    My anchor when I get tossed
    & the right way when all I can do is wrong



    Artist made! This lovely and unique necklace has been forged, soldered, hammered and then polished for hours to give strength and shine.

    Handcrafted in .925 solid sterling silver
    Compass charm measures 3/8" (10mm) across
    Chain measures 18 inches and is finished with a secure mini lobster clasp
    Custom sentiment card reads: You are my compass. Life takes you to unexpected placed. I'm so glad it did. It took me to you.

    Thoughtfully packaged - ready for gifting!



    My wife wears it all the time

    Long distance relationship, gf really liked it and wears it every day

    It is a perfect give for that someone special

    Bought this as a gift. It is smaller than I thought, but still very nice. And ther person loved it.

    My girlfriend really loves it. The compass it’s self is very small which she likes and the chain is a little small which she’s OK with

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment