Saturday, June 8, 2019

Zober Non-Slip Velvet Hangers - Suit Hangers (30-pack) Ultra Thin Space Saving 360 Degree Swivel Hook Strong and Durable Clothes Hangers Hold Up-To 10 Lbs, for Coats, Jackets, Pants, and Dress Clothes

Zober Non-Slip Velvet Hangers - Suit Hangers (30-pack) Ultra Thin Space Saving 360 Degree Swivel Hook Strong and Durable Clothes Hangers Hold Up-To 10 Lbs, for Coats, Jackets, Pants, and Dress Clothes

Zober Non-Slip Velvet Hangers - Suit Hangers (30-pack) Ultra Thin Space Saving 360 Degree Swivel Hook Strong and Durable Clothes Hangers Hold Up-To 10 Lbs, for Coats, Jackets, Pants, and Dress Clothes

Shipping came two days faster than original expected. I received them and none were broken. I use them to hang pants and light jackets. I know some people might hesitate to buy these because of the velvet coming off, but none of it has come off on any of the hangers onto any of the clothes.

These hangers are good quality, sturdy yet flexible. I love the notches for my sleeveless or narrow-sleeved items. They have a very slim profile, great for small storage spaces and are certainly more aesthetically pleasing than their thick plastic counterparts. If you use these on delicate fabrics, they can leave the little shoulder bumps from stretching but work well on sturdy fabrics like cotton.

One thing that I had to get used to was that I just cannot pull pants or light jackets off the hanger. The hangers hold on to the pants or light jackets tightly. I have to take the hanger out and take the pants or light jackets off. This is better breaking me of a lazy habit of pulling clothes off the hangers, just because I am in a rush. So these hangers have changed my bad habit.

These hangers are worth every penny and then some. I'd been eyeballing the fancy name brand hangers you see on the shopping network and bought a small pack, but couldn't justify spending the money on how many we'd need for our closet. I found these as an alternative and decided to give them a try. They are just as good as the ones that cost twice the price. I would definitely recommend these hangers to anyone who wants to change out their hangers that just aren’t cutting it!

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask! Also, if you found my review helpful, please click yes!

I think I need an intervention, lol. I ordered 100 of these hangers and was so impressed I ordered 100 more. Can't wait for them to get here. I'm on my 4 th closet and it's a huge closet. Clothes were all over the floor, in the big closet, from slipping off hangers. I couldn't find a thing because of the mess. And I'm always neat. What a difference these hangers make.
I started with Zober wooden hangers for the coat closet. Love them too. I have at least 100 of those. I'm " Zoberized"" 😜
If anyone wants to send me a birthday present, I'll take some more of these velvet hangers, lol.
Oh and every package was well wrapped, nothing broken and not difficult to open. Perfection.

Purchased one 2 months ago. Now i must say it is sturdy, holds up the clothes pretty well even if you combine 2-3 light tops. But i was a little disappointed as the material sheds. I had my light colored top, white tops on these and notice that the color comes off specifically in the neck part. So the black stain is very obvious specially on the light blouses that I have. I would definitely buy another pair but only if the color won't come off or stain my delicate clothes.

UPDATED REVIEW 9/15/17

The company reached out to me and resolved the issues. Customer service was great as they ate quick in fixing the issue and was kind enough to send me new ones. I gave it a week to test and I must say I'm very happy with it. These hangers are really better than I had expected. The "velvet" us soft and surrounds the entire hanger. The "collar" of the hanger is not too wide so clothing doesn't shift ir gang crooked. I live the swivel hanger hook. Simply a great product. Thank you for reaching out!

Favorite hangers ever. Just ordered more.

I bought the 100 hangers and they were packaged very nicely. They were grouped together in small groups, wrapped in plastic and very nicely placed in a box for shipping. The velvet is very grippy and it's a little frustrating to me b/c I'm used to the plastic hangers BUT I'll gladly get used to it! :) They are very slim and now I can have all my clothes hung up in one closet instead of anywhere there was room. When I transferred all my clothes over, the plastic hangers filled my bed! I haven't noticed any transfer from the hangers loosing the velvet and I'm still amazed at how thin, light and durable they are. I thought I broke one b/c I twisted the hanger loop around but it seems fine so, I have zero complaints! If you are on the fence about these, I suggest you buy them. I'm so glad I did!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 30 attractive black velvet non slip hangers featuring 360 degree swivel, shiny, chrome hooks and notched shoulders that will make hanging clothes a simple pleasure!
  • The soft texture of the velvet clothes hangers grips delicate items such as camisoles and tanks with ease, while its sturdy, yet lightweight construction can withstand a maximum weight of 10 pounds ideal for hanging heavy garments such as coats.
  • Free up to 50 percent more space on a garment rack with the ultra thin profile of these space-saving slim velvet hangers.
  • The shoulder line on the black velvet hangers is contoured to help preserve clothes shape and features precisely-cut notches for keeping straps in place.
  • The pant hangers feature a horizontal bar that is covered in luxurious velvet that both grips and prevents creases.

Description

Say goodbye to flimsy plastic or wire hangers and upgrade to luxurious yet affordable velvet hangers. This pack of 30 hangers allows for a complete closet redo. Made of lightweight yet flexible plastic, these hangers are built to last and can withstand a maximum weight of 10? pounds; excellent for hanging winter coats and puffy jackets.



So far so good! I had just re-done our closet and not only wanted a new & complete look, but was also sick of the cheapy plastic hangers.

Quality is as expected, slim design, strong and durable for normal clothing items. Functionality has pros & cons depending how you look at it- the velvet DOES allow the clothes to stay in place on the hanger but on the down side does not make it quick or easy to slip into clothing arms, catching on cotton material more than anything.

Logically speaking, it just really depends on your clothing thickness whether these hangers will help save space. Thinner items like tank tops and tshirts are able to be shoved closer together, but does not make a difference for things like jackets and thick sweaters.

You’re probably like me, you have a bit of clothes and you happen to want some more closet space. I hear you. Let me start with that bought these upon seeing reviews and wanted to give them a try. Now, I did donate about 2 bags of old clothes first, but I cannot BELIEVE how clunky my old hangers were in my closet!! These transformed the entire space and I immediately ordered more. I don’t plan on purchasing more clothes, but I love that I can manage them easier with these matching, space-saving hangers. I posted a before and after of my closet... but I ran out of hangers! So be sure to order 2 boxes or more if you have a lot of stuff.

Don't know what took me so long to convert to velvet hangers, but I replaced all of my plastic hangers with these as soon as I tried the very first one. They are very slim and take up less room in my closet. They are velvet so that clothing does not slip off the hangers, the clothes stay put when you hang them.

Exceptionally easy for traveling as the clothes don't fall of the hangers while hauling things out to the car or RV for road trips or camping and they are slim enough to fit in traveling garment bags easily, so taking your clothing on a trip doesn't require changing out the hangers.

The best feature of these for me is that the hook itself swivels. I hang dry a lot of my clothing and these are perfect for hanging all over the place, including doors and doorways!

I've got absolutely no complaints with these hangers, appreciate the price and am 100% converted. Now I'm spreading the word!!

This are really great. I received mine with no broken hangers. I think because I ordered 2 boxes and they were both shipped in a larger box, it helped prevent damage like others have mentioned. I also took a white pillow case and white dry hand towel to see if the hangar would shed or transfer the black color and it did not transfer. I had never had that happen with other black felt hangars but saw some reviews with comments about the black rubbing off so I wanted to make sure before I started using. I did it on about 6 random hangars from each box and had no transfer.

Bought 100 of them a year ago and I'm back to buy more now that I'm expanding my closet again. They're pretty, soft, durable, thin. They don't shed or snap and they swivel, which is something I take full advantage of all the time. I've held up bulky and lightweight items with these and also pants. They don't stick to cotton too badly and they're not wide-shouldered like other hangers that have ruined my clothes before. I really like them and I see myself using the ones I have until I'm dead because they don't show any wear and tear. I'm pretty pleased. Guess it helps to mention that I only hang work items on these. Dress shirts, silk, chiffon, lace, dresses, etc. Looks great and streamlined in my closet. My normal clothes get crammed into drawers. :)

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment