Sunday, July 28, 2019

Rod Desyne Lockseam 2-Inch Window Curtain Rod, 28 to 48-Inch(Steel,28 x 2 x 0.8 inches)

Rod Desyne Lockseam 2-Inch Window Curtain Rod, 28 to 48-Inch(Steel,28 x 2 x 0.8 inches)

Rod Desyne Lockseam 2-Inch Window Curtain Rod, 28 to 48-Inch(Steel,28 x 2 x 0.8 inches)

These are not flimsy. Do not bend, aren't made of that cheap aluminum, and they are solid as hell. Extremely great product. Especially for the price. More sturdy than I imagined.

My cats used my last curtain rods for a catwalk and the metal gave way under their weight. I ordered these because they appeared to be heavy duty. They are. They are also finished off all around so there are no razor sharp edges anywhere to rip the curtains. All the hardware is included although I couldn't get my old hardware off and these fit nicely on the old stuff. The new hardware is made better and screws in to the wall. My old ones are nailed in and I risked damage to the wall getting them out.

I needed a 60" rod. I got the 48/84 inch (that measurement may be wrong. I'm not going to look it up for the review.) After I ordered it, I decided to look for a center support bracket to help keep my cats up. They are about $5. I decided to wait till I got this rod so I could get exactly what I needed. Surprise! The center support came with the new rod. I couldn't be happier. I also like the 2" clearance from the wall instead of the 3" I had before. Great product.

This is not flimsy at all. I used it for a valance spanning a 6 ft window. It comes with a support hook you can use in the middle of the span, but I found it unnecessary for the cloth used for the valance. It arrived in perfect condition and aside from the support hardware needing to be separated, everything is as standard as can be.

Looked for rods for a 75" double kitchen window that could not take a support in the middle. These are so great! No sagging. Would definitely recommend spending the extra couple of dollars over the bargain store ones

These are awesome curtain rods! I definitely wasn't expecting much with these rods, but they really are heavy duty! They hold a crazy amount of weight and never budge! These are the only curtain rods I will ever buy again!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description



    These are obviously no frills curtain rods, but are sturdy and install quickly. If you can put them in a stud they will last a long time. They are not toddler proof however and will likely come down if too much force is applied.

    I just hung up my curtains with these curtain rods. At my house some one actually stepped on the end and bent it. The rods are so durable that we just bent it back. I bought some curtains from Gorgeous Homes Living and loved them. I used an extension rod ,by the same company, , to hang them in front of all my shelves. Now that the curtains are up with matching curtains on the shelf, the room looks to pretty. I even used some of the curtain material to make pillows for the bed! So, if you are thinking of decorating, you can't go wrong with these curtain rods. We simply used a leveler to place the brackets with the hard where that came with the rods in a little bag. Try these, you will be very satisfied!

    I have purchased and used many similar curtain rods over the years. These ones are different -- much sturdier. I used these 28-48" rods to hang heavy drapes on our windows (35" W x 84"L); the rods are strong with not even a hint that they might bend or have trouble holding the weight. The sturdiness surprised me given the same type of curtain rods are available for a *higher* price at my local big box store, and those ones are weak & bend too easily.

    Especially for the price - this worked out great. I just got it the other day and hung it up with curtains and it took me all of 5 minutes to measure, drill and hang the rods.

    Are they the classiest fanciest curtain rods? Nope - but I just needed a simple way to hand some curtains in my apartment for added privacy and this worked out great so far.

    This works perfectly! My blackout curtains no longer sag in the middle after two weeks of being up! This really does work!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment