Sunday, July 21, 2019

Bausch + Lomb ReNu Fresh All Day Moisture Multi-Purpose Eye Contact Lens Solution, 12 Fl Oz

Bausch + Lomb ReNu Fresh All Day Moisture Multi-Purpose Eye Contact Lens Solution, 12 Fl Oz

Bausch + Lomb ReNu Fresh All Day Moisture Multi-Purpose Eye Contact Lens Solution, 12 Fl Oz

I bought this for my cosplay colored contacts. I have mini scleras. I don't know much about contacts or solution, but I've worn my mini sclera lenses a few times and have had no problems!

Hands down my favorite contact solution. I prefer it over any other kind and it always leaves my contacts feeling clean and free of little specs or anything that irritates my eye.

I love the re-nu sensitive formula. It cleans well and keeps my eyes moist throughout the day. It's really a great product. My only issue is with the new flip top cap. It's supposed to be "easy open," and honestly, it probably is easier to open--with dry hands. I don't know about everyone else, but when I'm cleaning my contacts, I wash my hands and don't want to dry my hands before opening the bottle. I do this so that any lingering detergent on the towel doesn't get transferred to my hands before I touch my eyes. This new top is difficult to open with wet hands. Still, it's a great product and my complaint is minor.

Truth here: I got Lasiks via a Groupon in 2010. So how effective these are for your eyeballs, tough to say. I am a therapist and make slime OFTEN. This is the best activator in the book.

I used the Opti-Free express for a long time, but my eyes were always drying out, and sometimes burning.

I got in the habit of using the Opti-Free for overnight soaks, and then washing my contacts with a saline solution before putting them in. Then I tried the Bausch and Lomb ReNu solution, and I couldn't be happier.

My eyes feel great and stay moist after all day of wearing my contacts. I also don't have to wash my contacts with saline anymore. Less bottles to clutter up my life!

Give it a try if you have had issues with Opti-Free solutions, you will be pleased, and your eyes will thank you.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • ReNu Advanced Formula multi-purpose contact lens solution delivers excellent disinfection and cleaning, while providing up to 20 hours of moisture
  • Unique triple disinfectant system
  • When used daily, provides deep cleaning of contact lenses and helps prevent the formation of deposits
  • Conditions and hydrates lenses for all day comfort
  • When it comes to healthy eyes, clean contact lenses make a difference. Unless your lenses are for single-use only, you'll need to clean and store you contact lenses while you're not wearing them

Description

ReNu Advanced Formula multi-purpose solution is the only contact lens solution with an advanced triple disinfectant system. ReNu Advanced Formula solution features the latest innovations in lens care science to effectively fight germs, clean lenses and when used daily, prevents protein deposits. Now that's smart!



The box is definitely eye catching in my family. Everyone picks it up-being curious. Great product. Works. Hydrating, cleans, and disinfects well. Great presentation.

I have always used Bausch & Lomb. Every time I try to use another brand my contacts always feel dried out and ready to fall out by lunch time. I don't have that problem with this product. My contacts always feel moist throughout the day with minimal cleaning.

Love the Renu. The only thing I will use with my contacts

Quick and simple: I needed contact solution.

While I could pick it up at the local store, that wouldn't have been nearly as nice as having it delivered to my doorstep. (Having saved up a considerable amount of Amazon credit was another factor.) While I've used Opti-Free and the generic no-rub Kirkland-brand solution (from Costco) before, I decided that I'd give ReNu a shot, since I noticed my sister seemed to be quite a big fan of it. Ordered, and got them a few days later with my other junk. (Hooray free shipping!)

(On a related note, I read somewhere that no-rub solution isn't safe, as it is nowhere near as effective as simply rubbing the contact lens a little bit before storing it for the night.)

Feel a bit silly about ordering the two-pack, because now I have two boxes, inside of which there are two bottles each. On the plus side, I now don't feel nearly as stingy about the rate at which I use the solution. Which, by the way, is very easy to figure out because the bottle are clear. (Why don't all solutions come in clear bottles?) These bottles are also- dare I say it- very nice to look at. The caps are quite easy to use as well, and a nice change from the sharp-edged caps normally used on solution bottles.

As far as the solution itself is: it works. And, unless it's for some other reason, my eyes don't seem to be nearly as shocked by my lenses after they sat in ReNu overnight. (The number of tries it takes to insert my lenses seems to have gone down.)

Good atuff

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment