Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Bee Kind Vinyl Sticker, Save The Bees, Flowers, Hornet, Honey Bee, Car Decal, Windshield Decal, Yeti Sticker, Hand Illustrated, Bee Art

Bee Kind Vinyl Sticker, Save The Bees, Flowers, Hornet, Honey Bee, Car Decal, Windshield Decal, Yeti Sticker, Hand Illustrated, Bee Art

Bee Kind Vinyl Sticker, Save The Bees, Flowers, Hornet, Honey Bee, Car Decal, Windshield Decal, Yeti Sticker, Hand Illustrated, Bee Art

Exceeded my expectations!!! The quality is amazing and it was SO easy to apply! Will definitely order from this seller again. I'm super stoked to have found her shop. Shipping was incredibly fast! Love!!

I love this sticker! It is the second sticker I've ordered and both have been great. They're not pixelated or blurry at all and had no problem sticking to my laptop. I would definitely recommend them.

Vibrant colors and very durable! I bought this to put it on my car window and its looked great for months with no signs of slowing down!

Sticker was adorable and sticks well to my laptop

The colors exactly match the ad. It adheres smoothly without bubbles on the surface and it is easy to take up and move without ripping the product.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Please bee kind to the bees! Perfect sticker to stick on your bicycle, car, laptop or where ever else you need on the go! Printed on coated water resistant vinyl. Easy to peel on / off most surfaces. Includes one (1) sticker Sticker is roughly 2" x 3" Easy peel off Thick, durable vinyl with a UV laminate. Scratch, weatherproof, and waterproof. Each sticker is protected with a sleeve for safe keeping. These vinyl stickers are resistant to fading, scratching, tearing, and water. For those of you who like to stick stickers on drinking containers, these stickers are dishwasher friendly.



    Love it

    So cute and not too big

    Super cute! Arrived early! Their not like normal stickers they seem to be more durable and thicker. So far so good!

    THE CUTEST THING EVER!!! I will be buying more soon!

    This is really good quality I love it!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment