Friday, July 5, 2019

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 62 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 62 Count (Packaging May Vary)

Cascade Platinum ActionPacs Dishwasher Detergent, Fresh, 62 Count (Packaging May Vary)

I would recommend this to anyone. My dishes have never been cleaner or drier after leaving the dishwasher. I previously had problems with my dishes still being wet after the dishwasher had run its cycle and I would have to hand-dry everything, which was a pain. After a recommendation from a friend (she gave me one to try) I was hooked! I don't even rinse the dishes any more, saving me tons of money on my water bill every month.
I've put super dirty dishes in the dishwasher just to see if they would come out clean (including the pot from my coffee maker which had tons of coffee stains that I could never scrub out, no matter how hard I tried) - well guess what! They always come out sparkling, gleaming, perfectly clean.
I'm hooked!

I didn't know I could love a dish washer pod, but I do. These things get my dishes sparkling clean. One pod per wash means there is no waste in the bottom of the bottle. I learned I don't care for pods for laundry because I can't easily adjust the amount of soap depending on the type of clothes, but overall, dirty dishes are dirty dishes. My dishwasher has a sensor and runs more efficiently if the dishes are soiled, so I just scrape and put everything in dirty (except for rice, I make sure all rice grains are off my dishes). I'm not one of these wash the dishes before washing the dishes people. These things leave everything sparkling clean. Set it up on subscribe and save, you will not be sorry.

I like being able to purchase household supplies in larger quantities like this so I don't have to order as often. My favorite gel tab is Cascade's lemon with bleach, but these are good as well. The lemon with bleach is harder to find now. Did you know no germs can live in lemon juice? Dawn being put into dishwasher gel tablets is so nice too, since Dawn Original d/w liquid cannot be beat for handwashing or doing dishes by hand. I prefer to do my dishes in my dishwasher and these gel tabs rarely have not done a great job cleaning my dishes and pots. I am glad I am able to order Cascade ActionPacs online and have them shipped to my home. It saves me time and energy that I no longer have to spare, even though I am retired now. There are so many things I enjoy doing that I can do by simply not shopping locally anymore. Amazon makes it easier to shop online because they stock so many things and ship promptly in sturdy safe packaging. Shopping online is the chief way people nowadays do their shopping because at almost all stages of life as adults, there are better things people like to do with their time and energy.

As a single guy, I really don't feel like basically scrubbing dishes clean before I place them into my dishwasher - which is what you have to do with cheaper brands. As long as you get any larger pieces of food off the dishes you're going to place in the dishwasher - dishes come out of the dishwasher spotless. What is the point of having a dishwasher if you have to get your dishes 95% clean before placing them in the dishwasher? This product, as mentioned, as long as you get most of the stuff off your dishes -they will come out clean. Now I just have to figure out a way to have the machine empty the dishwasher and put them away for me, LOL

Ive been using crappy members mark dishwasher pods for 7 months. So much soap scum and other nasties have built up in my dishwasher and on my dishes durring that time. I thought I would spend a bit more and give this stuff a try. and wow! after 8 loads the dish washer is looking a lot better, and the built up scum is finally coming off my dishes and dishwasher. I am sure with constant use my machine will be running like new again. Its so nice to have clear glasswear again and eat off of truly clean dishes. Im an exhausted mom feeding 6 people. I cook every single night. I use a lot of coconut oil, butter, and olive oils. Honestly I am too tired to hand wash so many dishes and cookware nightly so I rely on my machine. I wish I had been using Cascade Platium because the past 7 months my dishes have felt and looked gross and the performance of my washer declined. I caught my self hand washing dishes AFTER the dish washer "cleaned" them. Never using members mark dish washing pods again. and i am thankful Cascade is reversing the damage done by that other junk. Im truly surprised how well Cascade platium is doing. I had low expectations because their regular pods didnt impress me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tougher than 24-hour stuck-on messes
  • ActionPacs are formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn
  • #1 Recommended Brand in North America* *More dishwasher brands in North America recommend Cascade vs. any other automatic dishwashing detergent brand, recommendations as part of co-marketing agreements
  • Cascade Complete ActionPacs have earned the Good Housekeeping Seal

Description

Cascade Complete ActionPacs dishwasher detergent powers away even 24-hour stuck-on messes for a complete clean. That’s because every ActionPac is formulated with the grease-fighting power of Dawn.



We thought that the ugly, white, spots on our dishes was just a fact of life with our hard water. Then we tried this stuff. It didn't happen with the first wash, but with just a few runs through the dishwasher, our dishes looked great! Our glasses are sparkling clear and the inside of our dishwasher doesn't need to be cleaned out with vinegar every week.

Hear's a tip-- if you're like us and don't often use every plate or bowl, make sure you take the dishes from the bottom of the stack and put them on the top so they get some runs through the dishwasher. That way, all you dishes will be rid of scale, and you'll see how much better the dishes that have had a few washings look compare to those that have not.

These detergent pods clean incredibly well, however make sure you don't wash silicone items with it, as the scent could embed itself into it. Maybe baking soda or vinegar could get rid of the scent. Plastics are safe for me, however maybe it varies by dishwasher.

EDIT: So after a few non detergent washes and soaks of the impacted silicone item, the scent is almost all but gone. So it's not the end of the world if you do use silicone, just soak it in normal soapy water and air it out, and it will dissipate eventually, but it's probably still wise to avoid washing silicone items with this particular detergent, non scented ones would be the preferred ones.

We used to use liquid detergent. One of the things we would have from time to time is scaling in the dishwasher. It didn't really go on our dishes since we had a rinse aid. However, it didn't look too pleasing to see this at the bottom of the dishwasher. We had these cleaning tablets which seemed to do the job.

But then I stumbled across this product was we were setting up our Amazon Dash buttons. I like how it did an "All in One" Cleaning. We put in the pack where the liquid would usually go. Our dishes turned out great. And the scaling on the dishwasher is gone!

I recommend this for anyone who wants an effortless way of cleaning your dishes and the dishwasher itself clean.

Words cannot express how much I love these little dishwasher pods. We have an older dishwasher that really wasn't doing a good job at ALL without basically scrubbing all of our dishes before we even load the dishwasher. Enter Cascade Platinum pods. Now I just load the dishwasher up (it's 10 years old, so to give you frame of reference) and these little pods leave my dishes and crusty pots and pans spotless! Every once in a blue moon, some crusty oatmeal or cilantro stays stuck to the dish, but rarely. Yes, you'll pay more for these than a bottle of Dawn or Palmolive... but you cannot beat the easy to use little pods and the actual RESULTS of a stellar product! We get this delivered to our door every 3 months and it's perfect for us -- saves me a trip to Target and I love that Subscribe N Save allows me to get a discount and it's shipped right to my door. Easy, peasy!

Hi,I've been useing Cascade Platinum ActionPacs
In my dishwasher for about a month now, before I was useing a gel detergent I read that gels are not good for dishwashers ,they can glog up pipes, and it leaves a slimy smell in your machine! But Cascades Platinum ActionPacs, they have a 4-1 , which is cleaner, which cleans up to 6x other dishwashing cleaners, cause it has Dawn detergent in it, It has Rinse Aid action, for spots,it has Film Fighting, like helps get rid of Slime build up! It has Tough Food clean, helps like stuck on food!And I also use Cascade Rinse Aid , with it, it works for spots left behind, ! Everything In my dishwasher comes out clean, the the machine smells nice!And packs/ pods are easy to use, just put it in the soap dispenser ! Thank , I hope this helps , this cascade platinum is an easy and great cleaner for your dishwasher! Thanks K.Reddin
I really like this ,I stock up , like buy two boxes at at a time , but summers coming so hot weather might make them stick together , so keep in cool dry room,!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment