Thursday, July 25, 2019

Charmin Ultra Gentle Toilet Paper, 18 Mega Rolls

Charmin Ultra Gentle Toilet Paper, 18 Mega Rolls

Charmin Ultra Gentle Toilet Paper, 18 Mega Rolls

This may not be as good as the original but it's still better than the others. It's my go to paper for several years. It would be great if these companies would stop changing greatness into mediocrity.

I love this TP. It is so soft and gentle, yet it doesn't leave white fluff all over your bathroom like Charmin's Ultra Soft does. It is also pretty strong, surprisingly. To me it is the perfect blend between soft and strong. It is much softer than Ultra Soft. So far my only problem is that it isn't consistent from box to box. Some rolls are not nearly as soft as others. But as a whole, I cannot understand why Charmin isn't advertising this because it is selling out in my Walmart like crazy it's so good!

This is probably the 3rd time that I have purchased this big pack of toilet paper. It is probably similar to the prices that you would pay at Costco, but I like the convenience of such bulky items to be delivered directly to my house. The toilet paper itself is nice and comes on really large rolls.

This is the only toilet paper that doesn't irritate my you know what and I've bought it for years now. I take some with me everywhere I go in-case I am not home when nature calls. The ultra-soft, super-soft, whatever...doesn't do the job but this does.

It doesn't feel or look the softest...but it is. I usually don't order things like TP on Amazon, but it's one of the only places I can find this TP! It's worth every penny!

I saw people on here complaining that the roll is a little shorter than others and it looks weird on the TP holder. Give me a break, I don't care if my TP looks nice or not lol seriously? Give a bad rating because it looks weird on the holder...if you have people over that complain about that then you need new friends.

I mean, it’s toilet paper. Until we are as advanced as other countries to realize we need bidets in every bathroom, this’ll do. My friend visited and told me that wiping with this TP is like wiping with grandma’s quilt— it’s thick, soft, and won’t rip or come apart on your butt. So.

Quick request though, Charmin- stop showing cartoon bears wiping their butts in your ads. We all use it, we don’t need the visual of a disappointed mama bear telling her cub to wipe better. Haha


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack contains 18 Rolls (300 sheets per roll) of Charmin Ultra Gentle Toilet Paper
  • 1 Charmin Mega Roll = 4 Regular Rolls based on number of sheets in Charmin Regular Roll bath tissue
  • If you like Charmin Sensitive, then you'll love Charmin Ultra Gentle toilet paper
  • Our only toilet paper with a touch of soothing lotion
  • Gently cleans even irritated skin

Description

When you buy Charmin Ultra Gentle Mega Roll toilet paper you get a big, long-lasting roll because one Charmin Mega Roll equals 4 Regular Rolls*. Unlike ordinary toilet paper that can irritate in use, Charmin Ultra Gentle is dermatologist-tested to gently clean even irritated skin. That’s because Charmin Ultra Gentle toilet paper has the Charmin softness you love with a touch of soothing lotion. We all go to the bathroom, those who go with Charmin Ultra Gentle toilet paper really Enjoy the Go!
 
(*Based on number of sheets in Charmin Regular Roll bath tissue)



This is the best toilet paper in the world, and the only kind we'll use. We used to be able to find it locally at Walmart but the one near us is either always out or has stopped stocking it. Sometimes we have to suffer and use Charmin ultra soft, but it doesn't compare. And Cottonelle with Aloe?? Waste of time!!

Both my mother and I love the convenience of these Mega rolls which are the largest of all the different sizes of rolls of toilet paper. About 30 years ago I bought this wooden decorated box with a latch to hold rolls of toilet paper because there was no other place in that bathroom to put spare rolls of toilet paper. Even though rolls of toilet paper have gotten bigger over the decades, I was glad to see that mega rolls still fit inside. This toilet paper is also very soft! I'm so glad that I'm able to buy it through Subscribe & Save

Charmin sensitive is the best toilet paper I have ever used. I found it in a store in Maine, last year, and have not found it in California, anywhere.. So I send for it through Amazon. com.. It is well worth it.. I do not have to think soft or strong or soft and strong or strong and soft.. Sensitive says it all and does a great job, cleaning up..Thanks for carrying it..

Everything I could ever want from toilet tissue, I’ve finally found the perfect toilet paper! Soft, absorbent, excellent value & it doesn’t create dust/lint like other “plush” t.p. does. My behind is very happy!☺️

Only thing I like about this issue is that it doesn't cut me when I wipe. But it's not really much bang for the buck as far as roll capacity. You guys got to do better if you want to keep me as a customer. Going to do better if you want to keep a lot of us as customers. There are wet wipes that cost less than a 12-pack of your tissue and last as long

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment