Saturday, July 6, 2019

Knife - House Stark 138

Knife - House Stark 138

Knife - House Stark 138

Classy..this is a great knife. It is big (I should have looked at the size before buying) but it looks great!

This a a great knife! My husband loved and was a great Christmas present. He said the knife was sharp and great to keep in the car for emergencies. Highly recommend it! We are big GOT fans too!

Really nice wood handle and great all around knife engraving is awesome.

Bought this as a gift for my son in law. I was impressed with how nice it was and it was much heavier than I thought it would be. He loved it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Laser Engraved wooden pocket knife with built in seatbelt cutter and glass breaker.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment