Thursday, July 11, 2019

Ebanel 5% Lidocaine Topical Numbing Cream for Painkilling, 1.35oz Max Strength Pain Relief Cream Ointment Anesthetic Gel with Liposomal for Sections, Hemorrhoid, Local and Anorectal Discomfort

Ebanel 5% Lidocaine Topical Numbing Cream for Painkilling, 1.35oz Max Strength Pain Relief Cream Ointment Anesthetic Gel with Liposomal for Sections, Hemorrhoid, Local and Anorectal Discomfort

Ebanel 5% Lidocaine Topical Numbing Cream for Painkilling, 1.35oz Max Strength Pain Relief Cream Ointment Anesthetic Gel with Liposomal for Sections, Hemorrhoid, Local and Anorectal Discomfort

Let me first say that the users that comment they did not like this product are probably using it incorrectly.

I have over eight years using 5% lidocaine products prescribed to me for tattoo removal. I used my prescription in one area, and used THIS product in another area of my body—at the same time. This cream worked the same if not BETTER than my prescription for numbing preparation for a laser tattoo removal. I understand everyone's body is different; I am a 5' 1” athletic female with some heavy ink. THIS product is a huge part of my routine (see below, you are welcome to try); this lidocaine product works GREAT for me. I will definitely be a purchasing more in the future.

1. Lather cream generously on area—like icing on a cake (THIS CREAM is NOT like hand lotion). I repeat, LATHER GENEROUSLY on area.
2. Once you are all iced up like a cake (cannot stress this enough), wrap the area with Saran Wrap, plastic wrap, adhesive sterile wrap—anything to get your work area covered up. Tape the edges if you need to... it will have to stay covered for a length of time and has a tendency to become leaky if not secured properly.
3. Keep the area COVERED for MINIMUM 3 hours before doing any work on the area (in my case, laser treatments: tattoo removal and hair removal).
4. When you are ready to have the area worked on, remove all plastic wrap and wipe cream clean off with a baby wipe or wet towel. The area will be numb and look a little red and swollen, at least for me this is how I know the product has taken effect. You are ready to work. I highly recommend waiting to remove at the last possible moment to maximize your window of effectiveness. I carry baby wipes with me to remove five minutes prior to any laser session beginning.

Note: My peak time for effectiveness is 30 minutes after removing product. Yes, not a long time, but it is better than feeling the pain of a laser treatment, and I get what I need done completed. I usually take oral Tylenol or ibuprofen along with using this product for additional pain management. This is solely my experience and my recommendation. I hope this helps a person or two.

My first Brazilian wax was the most painful thing I had ever experienced. I like to think I have a high pain tolerance, but that pain was on another level. However, I had heard that the more you go, the easier it gets. I had booked a second appointment, got there, and realized I just couldn't do it. My sister-in-law told me that a friend of hers used a numbing cream each time that way it minimizes the pain. After looking into different products, this is the one I decided to go with. The container is fairly small, but you'd be surprised how far a little bit goes. After one use, I still have 2/3 of the container left. I applied the cream about an hour before my appointment. I used a grocery bag to cover it that way the air didn't make it evaporate or whatever more quickly. Thirty minutes in, I decided to apply a second coat. I went to the appointment with the cream on. When I got undressed, I wiped it off with baby wipes. My pain went from a 10 to about a 2. I barely felt a thing. It was like getting an eyebrow wax, but better!! I will say that she had to do an extra coat of wax because the oils from the cream were preventing the wax from gripping the hair. However, after the first wax coat, the oils were gone.

DO NOT GET WAXED WITHOUT THIS! It was life changing. I will be using this every time moving forward.

Also, I should note that my numbness lasted through the whole appointment and about 20 minutes after. So about a hour in total.

This stuff is AWESOME!! My guy is a bit heavy handed and he's been killing my leg so I decided to give it a try. I'm 90 min from his shop so I put on a good thick layer before I left home, wrapped it up with cling wrap, taped the edges and we didn't remove it until he was ready to go. So it probably sat on my skin for 2+ hours. I literally could not feel anything on my shin bone. There was a couple spots I could feel a sight sting but holy santa clause sh*t for the most part it was painless. I've had the "experience" so these days I prefer the art without the pain! As for how long it lasts, it was a good 4 hours for me but maybe longer because he finished the area before it wore off completely. Maybe because I left it on so long. Also used some of the visocaine spray but it wasn't necessary. Long story short I'll never NOT get another tattoo without it.

Do NOT epilate or wax without this. I mean, do you hate yourself? Yes, it works. Yes, you need it.

After looking at several products, I found this numbing cream. I used it prior to using a dr pen micro needle device. I'll admit, I was super nervous but after slathering this on my face & waitng 30 minutes, I cleaned off & went to work. I felt nothing when I micro needled!! Definitely recommend!!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MAX STRENGTH PAINKILLING 5% LIDOCAINE. Efficient topical numbing pain relief cream gel for different sections, hemorrhoid, local and anorectal discomfort. The max dose allowed by the FDA for non-prescription anesthetic.
  • FAST WORKING & LONG LASTING: take only 20-25 minutes to reach max numbing level, last for 1-2 hours. Paraben-free, cruelty-free, oil-free, never tested on animals, no harmful chemicals, no additives.
  • DEEP PENETRATION PAIN RELIEF with LIPOSOMAL. Liposomal helps penetrate the skin easier to effective delivering numbing anesthetic ingredients, thus, the numbing effect to kill the pain will work faster and last longer.
  • NON-OILY & NON-GREASY: No more sticky greasy creams or gels, our water-based anesthetic cream won't stain your clothes or bed.
  • PROUDLY MADE IN USA & 100% GUARANTEED. We are so confident that you will love our NUMB 520 numbing cream, that we'll refund you with NO QUESTION ASKED if you aren't 100% happy. Simply contact us and you have nothing to lose.

Description

Topical Anesthetic Cream (with 5% lidocaine) for faster absorption. It will kick in the skin within 3~5 minutes and reach maximum numbing effect within 20~22 minutes and will last about 1 hour.



I saw a lot of mixed reviews and wasn't sue if it would work or not, but I was pleasantly surprised. I used this product to remove a few skin tags. I have so much fear about cutting them because it's so uncomfortable. This not only took the edge off, but completely numbed them.

My only complaint is that you have to have to be careful to make sure it works. Make sure you prep the skin first by washing with soap and water.
I think the natural oils can block the cream and limit effectiveness. Also, you might have to layer it a couple of times. Make sure you go over every inch and get every spot that needs numbing. I used a Q-Tip to go over my skin tags and make sure that I got every crevice.

Worked great!

Thank you, thank you, thank you!! Finally found a product that actually helps during waxing!! I use to dread my monthly waxing appointments, but with this product, it doesn't bother me at all. Pain went from a 10 during wax down to a 3. Love it.

AMAZING PRODUCT!!! I used it for a tattoo on my ribs and I didn't feel a thing. It got me through almost the entire outline without any discomfort. I applied it generously about half an hour before starting and had it wrapped up in Saran Wrap until it was time for the artist to work on me. After the outline I sprayed some Vasocaine spray that I bought along with this product and I had the most amazing tattoo experience (and I have a couple). I really recommend this for tattoos if you're looking for the most efficient and cost effective solution to pain.

I have Arthritis and Mortons Neuroma in my right foot, on days that the pain is bad I rub some Numb 520 on the affected area and it takes the pain away for a few hours. Much better than taking pain pills. Great product.

I used this cream before going to my brazilian wax appointment and it really did make a difference! No, it did not remove ALL pain, but it made it much more bearable and feel faster. I followed another reviewers directions and used saran wrap over a thickish layer of cream. My waxer is an hour away so I will say I may have felt more pain due to the effects wearing off since most people use it 30 minutes before and I got waxed 1.5 hours after putting it on.

The sensitive areas still stung, but didn't make me want to cry like before. The other areas didn't hurt at all!

The one bad thing about it is the mess. Obviously, your waxer needs you to be clean and this stuff is a nightmare to wipe off. I used several wipes and still don't know if I got it all. I wish I could've rinsed it off in the shower real quick. Maybe it was just really soaked in since I had it on for so long.

Other than that it was great! I will definitely be using this again, just maybe not as much. I used maybe 1/4 of the little jar.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment