Friday, July 5, 2019

Foamily Set of 4-12 x 12 Premium Hypoallergenic Stuffer Pillow Inserts Sham Square Form Polyester, 12" L X 12" W, Standard/White

Foamily Set of 4-12 x 12 Premium Hypoallergenic Stuffer Pillow Inserts Sham Square Form Polyester, 12" L X 12" W, Standard/White

Foamily Set of 4-12 x 12 Premium Hypoallergenic Stuffer Pillow Inserts Sham Square Form Polyester, 12

I had custom pillow cases made for all the girls in my family for Christmas but needed the pillow inserts. You really do need to order 1 size bigger than your cases IF you like a fully stuffed pillow, which I needed. (I had 16x16 cases so I ordered the 18x18 pillows). The pillow inserts arrived vacuum sealed so the box was way smaller for 4 pillow inserts than I had expected but it was the best and most perfect way to ship them so that worked out well! You DO need to be careful not to rip off the white tag on the pillow inserts, as I ripped off the tag on the first one as you normally would and the pillow seam also ripped open...so just a fair warning to either cut it off or leave it. The pillows are pretty sturdy so if looking for a soft pillow skip this kind but for what I needed it worked out great. I had checked at Michael's and similar for similar pillow inserts and those were all around 8 to 12 per pillow, so 24.00 for 4 was a steal!

I was concerned when the product arrived. How could four 18" x 18" pillows fit in a box that was 4" x 18"? I thought maybe I had misread the description and the product wasn't actual pillows but pillow covers. Turns out they were vacuum packed to save space. When I (carefully) cut away the plastic packaging - proof! The pillows magically expanded to their full fluffiness! And at about $6 per pillow the price was fantastic. Locally just one of these pillows was $24. Great value. Great product.

These arrived quickly, didn't smell funny and fluffed right up after I broke the vacuum seal. I would definitely purchase again. I bought size 20x20 for my 18x18 cases and they fit perfectly!

Serves it's purpose, I wouldn't sleep on them but that's not what they are for. Nice for decorative pillows

Per the product size chart, I purchased the 20" square pillow inserts to use in my 18" square holiday pillow covers. They fit perfectly & they're hypoallergenic (bonus)! The inserts are very soft so that you sink against the pillows. I've included a couple of photos, but if you'd like to see more the video is on YouTube "Home (Tour) for the Holidays" on Shawna Who. I highly recommend these pillow inserts.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Pack more cushion to your sofa couch or bed for lumbar support or just decoration
  • Our most resilient decorative throw pillow inserts yet, firm yet fluffy filler stuffing
  • Measurements are seam to seam - After filling, the pillow will decrease about 10% - 15% in size; Order two inches up!
  • Filled with 100% Hypo allergenic polyester micro fiber pillows - MADE IN USA - use in home or in a outdoor cover by Foamily
  • Note To Customers: For best results this insert is recommended for 10" x 10" & 12" x 12" sham covers.

Description

Whether you are using it solely as an accent piece to create interest in your room, or as a functional head pillow, this fashionable bedding accessory offers great looks and endless comfort. This Poly-Filled Pillow provides firm support for your neck as you lie in bed - or back support for when you're in a seated position. Note To Customers: For best results this insert is recommended for 17x17 sham covers, If your cover is 18x18 we recommend 20x20 inserts to provide a plump and full pillow from corner to corner. MADE IN THE USA



Perfect for my 18x18 pillows!

I ordered the 18 x 18 to fill my 16 x 16 throw pillows as suggested. The size is perfect. The quality seems good. Time will tell if they hold up but you can't go wrong for the price. Very happy with my purchase.

This is a great deal for throw pillow inserts. The quality is good, and when I found issues with the corners not stuffed enough, a little fluffing is all it took to fix. Very happy with my purchase.

These pillows are the right size and fit for an 18x18 pillow cover. However, if you’re looking for fullness this pillow is not for you. It’s pretty thin but it gets the job done for the decorative purpose I am using it for!

Amazing pillows! These pillows are so super stuffed. Which is not only great for the projects I use it for (crochet C2C pillows). But also a better quality for the price. Before I was buying small pillows from Michaels that honestly felt very thin and wouldn't probably last long depending on use. But with these pillows, they feel sturdy and ready for use after use.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment