Wednesday, July 24, 2019

Funny Pet id tag, Dog tag for dog, Not all who wander are lost pet tag, Wood style pet tag, Personalized aluminum pet id tag

Funny Pet id tag, Dog tag for dog, Not all who wander are lost pet tag, Wood style pet tag, Personalized aluminum pet id tag

Funny Pet id tag, Dog tag for dog, Not all who wander are lost pet tag, Wood style pet tag, Personalized aluminum pet id tag

So far so good, small and light for my corgi /border collie cross. Worried it might scrape off but for now it does the job. The hole on the smallest tag doesn't fit the ring quite right but it has stayed on for awhile.

I can’t say enough nice things about this company. The tag looks great and they sent me a replacement when I put a number down wrong. I will order from this company from now on with all my pets!

My 14 lb. handsome guy likes this tag. It's a really good size for him, is exactly as pictured, and is easy to read. I'm very happy with my purchase.

These are the absolute cutest cats tags EVER! Very durable and came exactly as I ordered (I actually have ordered 2 now, 1 for each cat)

Good quality and so cute! Delivered within two days of ordering.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This funny rustic pet id tag depicts a rustic wood background with the text" Not all who wander are lost. but I am" This fun design makes it a customer favorite!
    Personalize your pet's tag today with their name and your contact information on the back in case they ever need help getting home.
    Our personalized aluminum Pet ID Tag, comes with a strong metal ring for easy attachment to a collar or harness.

    Available Sizes:
    ♥ 3/4" Inch circumference aprox. size of a dime.
    ♥ 1" Inch circumference aprox. size of a quarter.
    ♥ 1.25" Inch circumference (Our Standard size) aprox. size of a 50 cent piece.

    Please note that due to differences in computer screens the design color may appear slightly different than actual product.



    Super cute but didnt think it was going to be plastic, prob my fault for not reading more about it.

    I love the way this tag looks, and it’s held up better than ones I’ve gotten from Petsmart. This one’s been on 24/7 for 3 months and is a little worn, but is still more than legible. The ring that comes with it is junk though, I went to the hardware store and got a better one.

    Really cute dog tag. Lettering is large and clear, and the wood grain look is elegant

    My pup kept biting it so we decided to take it off until he's a little bigger. Writing is nice and so cute!

    Perfect.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment