Sunday, July 14, 2019

Gold Anklet and Beach Jewelry Simple

Gold Anklet and Beach Jewelry Simple

Gold Anklet and Beach Jewelry Simple

I have worn this non-stop for a month now - in the ocean, the pool and the shower. No discoloration or tarnish whatsoever. Still as bright and shiny as new and so lightweight I forget that I have it on.

I was looking for an inexpensive anklet, gold-filled, as I tend to lose expensive gold jewelry. This one arrived quickly and is exactly what I'm looking for. The length is adjustable and there is no staining/itching whatsoever. I've worn this non-stop for over a week now and it looks exactly the same as the day I received it. Five stars!

I LOVE this!! Got it last week so haven't beach tested it yet, but I have no reservation about it holding up well. Really pretty- even better in person I think. I put it on and haven't taken it off since. HIGHLY recommend

Love it! Perfect! Delicate and comfortable but stable enough to wear every day/shower/sleep in it and have for long time

I reallylove this ankle bracelet. It's very sturdy, lies comfortably around the ankle and ankle bones. It does not catch on anything and feels smooth. I'm hoping to find something just as nice to layer with it but in the meantime, I am happy with this being the show.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Love this Simple Gold Filled Anklet! Beach and Vacation Bling Bling. Handmade with beautiful real Liquid Gold Filled and components.

    Comes in an adjustable average length of 8 1/2" to 10" in size, that includes the extender.

    Comes with Gift pouch ready for gift giving.

    If you require another size, please contact seller.



    So simple and nice I like the design good quality

    Beautiful

    Nice

    looks expensive

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment