Saturday, July 20, 2019

Harry Potter Up to No Good Dog Collar

Harry Potter Up to No Good Dog Collar

Harry Potter Up to No Good Dog Collar

So far it's perfect!!! The detail and make of it is beautiful! Seems really strong and great quality. I want the leash now! Only downfall was it took forever to get but it says handmade so I understand. Ill update if it falls apart or something but I highly doubt it!

These take a little while to arrive and aren’t the cheapest but they are SO worth it. Great quality collar and the engraved buckle is a really nice touch as you won’t need a name tag dangling from the collar making noise every time your dog walks around. Love this collar, definitely recommend and will be back in the future!

Super cute collar. Took a little while to receive after ordering, but it seems like it’s good quality. I expected some of the silver color to wear off with how my dog treats his collars. Still looks new!

My family and I love this collar. Its quality is apparent with the fittings and clasp, and the laser etching of his name and phone number make it perfect for us. We love Harry Potter, and the phrase "I solemnly swear that I am up to no good" fits our Weimaraner's personality to a T. I can't recommend this collar enough.

It takes a little while to get them, but they're worth the wait. Thank you!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This Harry Potter Dog Collar is detailed with the words, "I Solomnly Swear I am Up to No Good." It is scuff resistant, made from high quality nylon webbing for durability, and features an adjustable slider for a custom fit. A portion of every purchase is donated to animal rescue organizations ♥ Available in sizes for small, medium, and big dogs. Size Reference: XS (5/8") 8"-11", S (3/4") 11" - 14", M (3/4") 13" - 18", S (1") 9" - 13", M (1") 11" - 17", L (1") 15" - 24", XL (1") 18" - 27"



    Love this!! Only downfall is it’s not prime so it took a little bit to arrive (arrived in timeframe given) but totally in love with the product! <3

    Great quality and didn't take that long to come in!! Thank you for an awesome product!

    So cute! Great product!

    Great collar! Arrived sooner than expected!

    I was a little hesitant to purchase such an expensive collar, without being able to see it first, but the quality is amazing! The material is thick and the metal buckle is genius. I’ll definitely be returning to “You Had Me At Woof” for more collars in the future!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment