Saturday, July 20, 2019

Rosie Nest. Nesting Box Herbs for chicken coops.

Rosie Nest. Nesting Box Herbs for chicken coops.

Rosie Nest. Nesting Box Herbs for chicken coops.

The product is great. It does help freshen the coop. I would like to use more, but the price is prohibitive. I wish you could come up with a mix that is priced, knowing it will be going into a chicken coop. In the meantime, I have purchased herb plants as listed in your ingredients and hope to make my own mix. Unfortunately, we have a winter climate so that will only be possible 5 or 6 months a year. Great product, please lower price. You will make it up in volume....

My ladies loved these herbs...it really freshened up the hen house! A medium size order lasted a couple of months - I have six chickens - and I'm buying a large order next time so I can use it more generously. It's also important to knock before entering the hen house and announcing "House Keeping" before going in...the girls appreciate courtesy! :)

Smells delicious. Kinda expensive for the amount of product

Wonderful aroma

I left an unfair review that wasn’t posted (thankfully). Just a miscommunication and I jumped the gun. These herbs are wonderful. They keep my coop smelling great and my hens have been laying like crazy since using them.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Rosie Nest~ This wonderful made to order blend of organic aromatic herbs and edible flowers is specially created to keep your nesting boxes insect and rodent-free and also provide calming and other health benefits to your hens. Plus it will make your coop smell wonderful. Nesting Herbs are chosen for their natural properties such as anti-bacterial, antimicrobial, and anti-parasitic, and are created to be added directly to the nesting or coop bedding (typically straw, hay, or shavings). All herbs are non toxic, & edible & Organic Use sparingly, a little goes a long way. Refresh every few days. Choose from 3 sizes. Small, Med & Large Herbs are lightweight by nature. Herbs may vary, subject to availability. Large size may come in vacuum sealed bag.



    Using to help with repelling mosquitoes.

    Love helping my coops smell nice and fresh. I clean each day, however once a week, I like to sprinkle fresh nesting box herbs to keep that fresh herbal dmell

    Exactly what I ordered. Smells wonderful

    my girls like this

    Since I started using these, I am not having any problems with the girls finding alternate nests. They are happy using the ones I provide them.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment