Sunday, July 28, 2019

High Magnification Power Readers Reading Glasses 4.00-6.00 Black/4.00

High Magnification Power Readers Reading Glasses 4.00-6.00 Black/4.00

High Magnification Power Readers Reading Glasses 4.00-6.00 Black/4.00

I bought the 4x version some time ago, and just purchased the 5x version. I have been surprised at how much better these glasses are than trying to manipulate a magnifying glass. When you need to see something tiny, and it helps to have both hands free, these are a must. For example, threading a needle, or trying to remove a small splinter with tweezers.

The lenses seem to be good quality, and the frames are sturdy. I find them quite comfortable, but your mileage may vary.

The glasses have a number of bad reviews, because you have to hold what you are looking at just a few inches from your eyes. On the one hand, I feel that this is an unfair criticism by people who don't understand magnifying glasses--that's just how they work. On the other hand, these are sold as "reading glasses," and most people won't be comfortable using them for long periods.

i ordered this twice 1st the 6 which is too strong but i've kept them and the 4 which is perfect...the reviews said the 6 is too strong and it hurts your eyes but they work when looking at pictures they get really big like life size...reading no way...the 4's are perfect for reading...also i'm sure everyone knows you can get reading glasses in any dollar store and these are much better than those...sturdier and bigger...the largest in a dollar store is 3.5 and flilmsy made these are quite sturdy and 10$ shouldn't break anyone

I have macular degeneration and have several loupe (on the head) magnifiers. These glasses are exactly what I was looking for.You must hold the reading material close to your eyes, but that's how high powered magnifiers work. These are wonderful and will be great at restaurants reading the menu.

I do a lot of amateur gunsmithing, and these glasses work perfectly for me. The people who complain about having to hold objects too close don’t understand magnification. 6 power magnification focuses at about 6 inches or so. If you want something that focuses farther away, you’ll need to get a lower magnification. The quality of the lenses is very good as well. For my purposes they work exceeding well.

Solid product. I opted for the 5X based on the comments about the very close working distance of the 6X and am pleased with my choice. More magnification than from my +3 diopter readers. Not the highest quality frames, but I expected that. The 5X will be good for taking splinters out of the kiddos’ hands and any intricate working with small parts.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • High Magnification Power Reading Glasses - +4.00, +4.50, +5.00, +6.00
  • Standard Sized Reading Glasses - One Size Fits Most! Width: 5.4 Inches, Height: 1.75 Inches, Lens Width: 1.9 Inches, Arms: 5.5 Inches.
  • Hyperextending Arms - Spring Hinge for comfort!
  • Classic styling allows for both Men and Women to enjoy these reading glasses and look great!
  • *Bonus* includes grinderPUNCH Microfiber Cleaning Pouch

Description

grinderPUNCH High Power Quality readers are inspired by classic styles, to give the best of both worlds in function and style! These Retro Wayfarer 80's style glasses have spring hinges, which means they hyperextend. Weather you have a slim face or wide face, it'll stay on! Passed FDA inspection of shatterproof impact resistant lenses! UV400 Protection.



Bought them to do modeling with. I already have to wear reading glasses so it was natural to wear and focus these glasses. Purchased the 5.0 based on other reviews. The focus distance is perfect for me. The working focus distance is between 6 and 8 inches from nose bridge to object. Outside that distance is an eye strain. For me the 6.0 should have focused between 3 to 5 inches. Too close for my requirements. I guessed right.
The frames are geekish with thick lens but surprisingly light weight. Ear pieces are thin and wide with spring hinges that hugs the head comfortably. On mine, the nose bridge is smooth with good contour. Comes with a drawstring soft pouch.
If you're not use to wearing reading glasses, they will take some time to learn focusing, and flipping (on and off the nose to top of head placement). If you do wear glasses..tip of nose placement is uncomfortable due to the ear piece shape and spring hinges. Flipping works better.

Nice readers at a great price point. Would highly recomend

Very pleased with the quality of these readers. I wear bifocals which aren't the best when reading in bed. I take a strong strength for readers which are not available in drugstores, so I am grateful I can actually find the strength I need online. I bought another brand previously and even though they were packaged nicely with a case & lens cloth, they were better used for close work rather than reading. I would definitely recommend these.

I bought these to work on small things under the dash board of my trucks.
They work well but I will likely buy another pair with a little less magnification.

These glasses may work for some people however they are of no use to either of my parents. The lenses are thicker than "coke bottle glasses" which I thought they might be pretty thick when I ordered them. Since I'd never looked through thick lenses before I didn't quite know what to expect. They're exactly like the lenses in magnifying glasses. When using a magnifying glass it normally works best when you hold the glass/lens closer to what you are trying to look at rather than holding the it close to your face. Which is why wearing these glasses is just like wearing strong magnifying glasses on your eyes.

I am giving 4 stars because what I ordered is what I received, they just didn't happen to help my parents out.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment