Thursday, July 25, 2019

I love to wrap both my HANDS around it and SWALLOW, Funny Stemless wine glass, perfect for Bachelorette parties, Bachelorette Gift, 15oz Laser Engraved Design, Gag Gift for Women, Gift Idea for Her

I love to wrap both my HANDS around it and SWALLOW, Funny Stemless wine glass, perfect for Bachelorette parties, Bachelorette Gift, 15oz Laser Engraved Design, Gag Gift for Women, Gift Idea for Her

I love to wrap both my HANDS around it and SWALLOW, Funny Stemless wine glass, perfect for Bachelorette parties, Bachelorette Gift, 15oz Laser Engraved Design, Gag Gift for Women, Gift Idea for Her

Arrived and looked just as pictured. I got this as a gift for a bachelorette party and she loved it. What's even better is that she took it home and her brother used it several times without reading it, figuring it was just something girly. I saw the glass several months after purchasing and all of the lettering still looked great.

Seems to be a nice glass but is a bit pricey even for a GAG gift (play on words), Think it will be a hit though on Christmas day. Always looking for something fun but still useful. Hope etching will hold up to dishwasher.

Awesome!!! Great!!! Love,Love, Loved this product. We got alot of laughs around the Christmas tree!!! As I gave it as a gift to my niece. She loved it!!! Arrived on time, priced reasonably, packaged very neatly and secure. I highly recommend this product and this site!!!!

I bought this for a friend’s birthday. I was well packaged and showed up in perfect shape. The etching was well done and she loved it! We thought the saying was too funny and just perfect humor for our friend. I’m kinda thinking I need to get myself one :-)

Nice quality, etching will last through the many dishwasher cycles.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This glass makes a great gift, its funny with just a hint of naughty. It's great for bachelorette parties, or for the ladies night out. Permanently etched and dishwasher safe.



    Purchased this for my best friends 30th birthday as a gag gift. It was perfect! It produced lots of laughs and now she drinks out of it every time I visit. It's a nice quality wine glass and the words are easy to read.

    Loved this! It is actually durable glass! I was worried since the price was low that it wouldn’t be high quality, but it looks perfect!

    I got this as a joke gift. My friend cracked up when she received it, she drinks wine often, and she uses two hands and swallows in general. It works on many levels.
    It is thin and fragile so don't throw it against concrete. I don't know this from personal experience, just an assumption.

    Bought this as a birthday present for a friend who loves to make dirty jokes and drink wine, this was the perfect gift. It came packed well and looks great!

    LOVED THIS AND THE PERSON I GAVE IT TO AS A GIFT LOVED IT

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment