Monday, July 8, 2019

Inspired by hollow knight fun art custom plush 30 cm minky

Inspired by hollow knight fun art custom plush 30 cm minky

Inspired by hollow knight fun art custom plush 30 cm minky

This plushie was manually crafted and it looks beautiful.
The seller sent me pictures before mailing it and I am really satisfied with my purchase.

This arrived abt a week and a half ago, and I've been in love w/ it since. It's absolutely adorable and incredibly soft. It's even got little arms under the cape!

It's definitely a homemade item since minor things like the eyes and horns are asymmetric, but that doesn't detract from the quality! The detail on the nail and cape are nicely done. Everything seems attacked pretty securely too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    We make custom plushies from the picture . The toys are made to order. Please write in the comments if you want the toy as on the listings picture or send us your drawing for a quote. - it is made of soft minky fabric - the toy is 3D IMPORTANT NOTICE ABOUT SHIPPING! Please note I'm located in Ukraine and overseas shipments, especially near holidays, when a post is severely overloaded, may take a while. The delivery timing may differ from 14 days up tp 60 days. It is estimated and sometimes it's a bit faster, sometimes a bit longer, all depends on how fast postage carrier and customs will handle package. I'm not responsible for postage delays, it is out of my control. Worldwide shipping will be handled by Registered Air Mail and it will take 14-60 days to ship. after shipping I'll let you know a tracking number in our transaction. The ordering process is quite simple: Step 1: Send me a photo/scan of your child's drawing to personal messages Feel free to mention any details You think might help or perhaps specify the color or the type of material You want used. The name and age of the young artist and, of course, the address you want the doll to be shipped to. I do not make toys with "private parts". Step 2: I will send you the final price (including the shipping) and if You are OK with it, I will make a listing for your toy, please make an order and pay. Step 3: After I receive the payment, I begin to work on the unique doll. Before shipping it, You will receive a few photos of the final product.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment