Friday, July 12, 2019

Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops 0.25 Ounce (7.5mL)

Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops 0.25 Ounce (7.5mL)

Lumify Redness Reliever Eye Drops 0.25 Ounce (7.5mL)

I can't remember the last time I wrote a product review but I feel compelled to do so for Lumify.

My eyes are constantly red. I have been to eye doctors, taken prescription eye drops, tried every eye drop on the market, spent hours searching the internet for relief and alas, the redness remained.

My chronic red eyes have been a source of embarrassment for many years with people routinely pointing out how tired I look or questioning if I'm high. I would be too self conscious at times to even hold eye contact!!

I tried these drops, looked in the mirror...and I swear I heard the strumming of a harp from an angel. Life changing.

It's been 7 hours since I tried the drops and I've been working on the computer and driving in bright sunlight. My eyes are still white!!! Like, unhumanly white. Its amazing!!!!!!!

If I could give this 10 stars, I would, because it's completely nuts. It gives immediate, visible results that last for hours, and I've never seen anything like it before. It's magical.

My eyes are often irritated from normal daily stuff like dander, pollen, and washing my face, and my eyes frequently get red at inopportune times, such as just after I've applied eyeliner, when I need to have a fresh face of makeup. Let me tell you---Lumify is like no other eyedrop on the market. It's like Photoshop for your eyes.

In the photo, I used Lumify ONLY on my right eye (the left side of the image). The eye on the left looks visibly blue-white, whereas the other eye is a beige-white. The blue-white tone is a lot more flattering. My eye stay bright for hours, even after a long night. This stuff is so great I want to bathe in it.

Works great without the rebound redness that other products cause! I'm an optometrist and bought it for myself!

Been waiting years for the FDA approval and release of these brimonidine tartrate drops. I'm one of many red eye patients who suffer from rebound hyperemia, thanks to the continuous use of those other eye redness drops (I regularly used max strength naphazoline hydrochloride drops). Over time, I could see the effectiveness of those other drops gradually decline -- to the point where they barely even lasted for a few hours. I knew it was time for me to toss those drops and find something else. I've been constantly monitoring the other success stories of people who switched over to the off-label use of low-dose brimonidine drops, and I was so excited when I found out the well-established Valeant Pharmaceuticals submitted a New Drug application to the FDA for approval. I pre-ordered these bad boys as soon as they were made available on Amazon. Let me just say, those success stories were absolutely spot on. These new Lumify drops are FAR superior to those other redness drops on so many different levels. I'd recommend anyone who has eye redness to use these eye drops, and be sure to throw away all those other redness drops to avoid rebound effects. Absolutely worth every penny. Good luck!

Took a while for my eyes to adjust it, but hands down the only eye redness drops that should be sold in the market, would like one in the future that doubles as a moisturizing eyedrop as well, but for now I will def be sticking to this.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • EYE DROPS FOR RED EYES: LUMIFY Redness Reliever Eye Drops significantly reduce redness to help reveal your eyes' natural radiance. From the eye care experts at Bausch + Lomb, LUMIFY has a unique formulation never before available over-the-counter.
  • STARTS WORKING IN 1 MINUTE: LUMIFY eye drops are a one of a kind with a unique formulation that works differently to selectively target redness with impressive results & a reduced risk of potential side effects. They work in 1 minute & last up to 8 hours.
  • LUMIFY IS DIFFERENT: LUMIFY contains no bleach or dyes and is FDA approved. LUMIFY eye drops significantly reduce redness to help eyes appear whiter, brighter, and more naturally radiant. Now the #1 Eye Doctor recommended redness reliever*.
  • WHAT CAUSES EYE REDNESS? Eye redness, unrelated to infection or injury, is a common condition that can be caused by eye fatigue, dryness or dust, overexposure to the sun, allergies, swimming in chlorinated pools, or contact lenses.
  • BAUSCH + LOMB: Products & times have changed, but our legacy of dedication to innovation & quality has not. Care for your eyes with our eye drops, eye washes, contact lens care products & more.

Description

LUMIFY eye drops significantly reduce redness to help eyes appear whiter, brighter, and more radiant. LUMIFY is a unique, FDA approved formulation, that was developed by doctors and is clinically proven to reduce redness in 1 minute and last up to 8 hours. LUMIFY works differently to selectively target redness with a lower risk of potential side effects. Contains absolutely no bleach or dyes.



I've tried every eye redness reliever out there. None of them worked, they all made my eyes worse. I have many eye conditions and had worn contacts for 40 years. Now at 63 my eyes are extremely dry and always more so after cataract surgery and implants. The reviews for Lumify were so good I decided and take a chance, and so glad I did!! My eyes have never been this white and after using the standard ones they burned and then we're even worse! These work so well I forgot I had used them.. My eyes feel fabulous and look fabulous too. Thank you Lumify! I've had a lifetime of embarrassing red eyes. Finally a product that works!

This is a brand new product so I'm really waiting to see what the long-term effects will be for those using it on a regular basis. I've suffered from dry/irritated eyes practically all my life, I've come to manage my condition with Restasis and Celluvisc on a daily basis, however, my eyes still get irritated, especially later in the day. While buying my Celluvisc, I saw these at Target a couple of weeks ago and was intrigued. I read the reviews and knew I had to try them for myself.

As many people have mentioned, these drops work EXTREMELY well. I've only used them 4 times in the last two weeks, but I can say that my eyes were whiter than I've ever seen them in my entire life. I can say that I have not yet experienced any allergic reaction or a rebound effect like I experience with all other eye drops. I have noticed that they might be making my eyes a bit drier than usual, but that's an easy fix with some lubricating drops. I am keeping my fingers crossed that these drops continue to work like they have.

Yes, they are definitely pricier than other drops but these drops are like nothing else on the market until now--literally, these are the only drops using Brimonidine for the treatment of eye redness on the market, and were approved by the FDA only a few months ago. They are almost like a miracle, that's why i'm afraid that they might be too good to be true. I don't know how much longer Bausch & Lomb will have a patent on these but I have a feeling they are going to make a bunch of money, If these drops continue working I will NEVER go back to other drops.

To those who have had bad reactions to these drops, I'm really sorry they didn't work for you. However, I think these drops do work on most people and anyone battling eye redness should give them a try.

I have severe dry eye and these drops are the best for redness I’ve ever used. I haven’t seen my eyes this white in over two decades. Amazing product.

The only thing I don’t understand is that if you go to the Lumify website, they say not to use for more than 3 days. That certainly doesn’t work for me since I have chronic dry eye.

Fantastic Product!! Eyes are moist and totally white!! No better eye drop for aging eyes. Lasts all day. Really unbelievable.

I never write reviews or share photos but had such a good experience with Lumify I had to. I have very sensitive eyes and horrible seasonal allergies. Those two combined leave me with tired red/yellow dull eyes from the time I wake up to the time I go to bed. I finally saw a photo of myself at a wedding looking polished and pretty until you got to my eyes. They were the eyes of a 93 year old man, so tired and dull. That was the beginning of trying every product know to man. I’ve tried all OTC eye drops including those French blue ones that claim to whiten. NOTHING compared to Lumify. I was hesitant to buy because of the price at first and ended up finding a $4 off coupon. I’m soooooo glad I did. Now I look to buy in bulk when they have the coupon offers. Within 1 minute my eyes look brighter, whiter and well rested. It lasted several hours. Some people claim 5/6 hours, for me it’s more like 3 due to my chronic redness, but that’s three hours of relief I didn’t have before. Highly recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment