Friday, July 26, 2019

Woodland Animals Nursery Wall Art Prints (Set of 6) - Unframed - 8x10s

Woodland Animals Nursery Wall Art Prints (Set of 6) - Unframed - 8x10s

Woodland Animals Nursery Wall Art Prints (Set of 6) - Unframed - 8x10s

I would normally not write a 5 star review for a damaged item, but this order will be my only exception to this rule. Despite the fact that the carrier completely dropped the ball on the handling of these prints (Not at all the fault of the seller) you can tell that if they were not smashed and folded in every which way these prints are absolutely beautiful. Magical really. But, in all honesty, what brought tears to my eyes was the free 4x6 print included with this order which was somehow completely unscathed. (If you could have seen the package you would know this little print making it out without so much as a folded corner is an absolute miracle) I do not believe in coincidence and the artist/creator/seller of this item could never have known the significance of this little 4x6 inch "Live Free" image they included with this order. Thank You, whoever you are because this little 4x6 print laying next to me right now means the world to me <3 This order was for a nursing room I am creating here in my Office for employees who are new/nursing mothers, I now plan to browse this sellers store front for images for my home as well as re-order these prints for the Nursing room upstairs. Such beautiful work.

Setting up my Daughter’s nursery..

I searched and searched and finally found this is the best deal for these specific woodland animals (compared to only 3- for around $40 from another vendor on amazon and Esty). I only wanted 4- of the animals and yet this was the best deal. I had to fit artwork in 8”x8” frames.

Positive Feedback:
1. I contacted seller and response was quick within a day for me (Reps name was Rex).
2. I was informed that the tallest and widest animal was the deer at 7”x7”. (Perfect! I was able to cut my art dune to fit frames.
3. Delivery was packaged very well and you can tell they care about their work and customers.
4. The art was beautiful! The paint like pictures were so cute and the light light gray woody background was beautiful. Only this vendor has that!

Thank you Rex and Dream Printables Team! We are so happy!!

Absolutely love these prints. They are on nice quality cardstock, too. I like the look that another customer created by cropping the prints to 8" square, but frames that size can get pricey. Although the prints were a great price, I wanted to keep costs down and found some 8"x8" frames for $1.49.

The "Be brave" print is from the same seller, and I was glad it matched so well. I like the grouping together. My animal-loving daughter is five, and we live in a woods.

They are adorable. Every day, like 3x per day, my 12 mos old daughter points to each one and wants me to tell her what animals they are. The frames dont come with but the pics are beautiful quality, cute and perfect for a child's room.

Nice quality! Bought some IKEA frames (plastic instead of glass) and it looks like they were an expensive buy!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    These art prints come UNFRAMED.

    Woodland Nursery Wall Art Prints (Set of 6) - Unframed - 8x10s

    200+ 5-STAR REVIEWS AND COUNTING!
    I'm so proud of all of the glowing reviews my amazing customers have already given this set, and be sure to check out the product review photos customers have posted to see how this beautiful nursery decor artwork could look in your home!

    Animals Included:
    Woodland Fox
    Woodland Bunny Rabbit
    Woodland Raccoon
    Woodland Hedgehog
    Woodland Squirrel
    Woodland Deer

    HANDMADE IN THE USA
    I create and package every piece of art myself to ensure the highest quality possible for every print I sell. That means all the magic happens right here in North Carolina, USA!

    THE FINEST MATERIALS
    All fine art prints are created with high-performance matte paper. Then a subtle and elegant linen texture is embossed onto the surface. The result adds just the right level of texture to your images without interfering with details.

    FREE 2-Day SHIPPING!
    Amazon ships my art prints directly, which means all Amazon Prime Members get FREE SHIPPING on all of my art! Hurray!

    THE PERFECT (EASY!) GIFT
    Each of my art prints is packaged with care and an artistic eye, so that it can be delivered straight to a lucky recipient who will be super impressed by its crafty, handmade charm! This is high-quality packaging that will not only WOW you, but also protect your art from any possible damage or bending in transit :-D

    This set of watercolor woodland animals on a birch tree background makes the perfect baby shower gift and will turn any nursery into a woodland animal wonderland!

    SO MANY MORE TO CHOOSE FROM!
    This print is just one of many I offer! Check out my shop page by clicking "Dream Big Printables" at the top left of this page, and browse my wide variety - there's something for everyone!



    So so so adorable and beautiful. I'm in love! Great quality picture on quality cardstock for an amazing price. Came on time and packaged well. Cannot wait to hang these up in my daughter's nursery.

    The only thing I found a little odd was the giraffe amongst a woodland animals theme. An owl or robin or squirrel may have made better sense, but it doesn't bother me enough to dock it the 5 stars it deserves.

    These prints are perfect! The colors are beautiful! They will be perfect for my new granddaughter’s nursery. I’ve shopped around for prints for several months , and these were such a great price , I was almost scared to buy them - thinking - are they bad quality to be so cheap? NO WAY!! They are high quality and absolutely beautiful! Couldn’t be happier with my purchase!

    The customer service is impeccable. Not only are these beautifully done but when I made the suggestion of replacing the giraffe with a more woodland animal, Rex sent me a complementary squirrel to replace the giraffe. How amazing is that?!? We will be redecorating a few rooms in the near future and I will definitely be ordering more from this site!!

    Love these prints-they are so cute! They came in great packaging and were not bent, which I always worry about ordering this kind of stuff.
    I can’t sit to hang them up! I got them in less than 2 days when I ordered them, and it was a great price!! Would order from this company again!!

    Amazing quality!!! Shipped nicely, it was packed for shipping. The price was unbelievable. I loved how my project turned out. I’m already shopping their other prints to see what I can add to the other rooms in my house.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment