Tuesday, July 30, 2019

Systane Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops, 30-mL

Systane Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops, 30-mL

Systane Long Lasting Lubricant Eye Drops, 30-mL

This is probably not the typical review for this product, but here goes... My dog suffers from dry eye in one of her eyes. The eye is basically non-functional, and it no longer produces tears. She constantly has problems with discharge and infection in this eye. My vet told me that the typical treatment is a chemotherapy agent to force tear production, but he doubted she even had the capability to produce tears, so he recommended this brand of eye drops for her. The change in her eye has been dramatic. Her eye isn't gross anymore! But the coolest part of this whole thing - when she sees me grab the bottle of eye drops, she comes over to me right away. She doesn't flinch or pull away when I put these drops in her eye - that's pretty revolutionary for her! I think this product has significantly improved the discomfort she has been experiencing, and she figured that out pretty quickly.

I have been using the Systane Ultra for over 6 yrs based on my Eye Dr recommendation, I use it daily, up to five times. I work full time job, in-front of the computer screen. we tend to blink less, stare at the screen , that put too much stress on our eyes, so they get dry. Also winter indoor weather is hard on the eyes. I open the vial, use a drop in each eye, then immediately place it in the fridge ( in a covered small container....my eye Dr told me this). I take it to work with me and place it in the work fridge in my lunch box. I really can not imagine to be able to work without it. I keep a spare vial at work just in case I forgot one that day
the new box that has the 30 counts is really for a great price when you add it to your purchase
I love my systane ultra

I had LASIK in November 2017 and although I have 20/20 vision, they were sooo very dry. I am talking super dry. In the mornings I struggle to open my eyes because they were so dry, I felt I have grit in them. I take fish oil every day (which is supposed to help) and I use these drops constantly.

At first I used them every hour. My eyes were that dry. As the months have passed, my eyes are a little better but the mornings are still a struggle. I also work on my computer a lot. These drops are a life saver.

You are supposed to use a drop on each eye and then drop the container away. Yeah, no. I milk these! I put the cap back on and I use them until the drops are done. I use one tube a day at least. I apply around 3 times a day.

I keep a few strips in my office, my car, my night table, every where! I am never without these. After LASIK, these are the only drops that work..

These drops provide the best relief for severe dry eyes. They may make my eyes feel sticky if I use them a lot in one day, but that's a small trade off for the relative comfort. They may also cause blurriness for the first five minutes but again that's a small trade off for the pain relief. The other caveat is that it can be hard to keep track of these little clear vials throughout the day, but I have learned to store them in a colored pouch in a designated spot in my purse and it works.

I use these all the time to be able to use absolutely sterile eye drops when I'm wearing contacts. At first I bought the small bottles of the same thing but found that the bottles would last long enough for me to worry about sterility and my ophthalmologist said not to use the bottled eye drops when I'm wearing contacts, so these individual vials work well for me. I especially like having them when I fly because plane air is so dry.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • #1 Dr Recommended Brand of Artificial Tears*
  • Reduces both the signs and symptoms of dry eye
  • Long Lasting Relief
  • Soothing comfort; Dry Eye Therapy
  • Keep your eyes feeling moist and refreshed during your day

Description

Systane Lubricant Eye Drops are designed to help you find relief from your dry eye symptoms. This original formula provides you with the relief that you need. These lubricant eye drops have been clinically proven to reduce both the signs and symptoms of dry eye, quickly. Providing immediate, long-lasting moisture and protection Systane Lubricant Eye Drops offer the relief you need to get through your day. You no longer have to suffer through burning and irritation due to your dry eyes, get temporary relief with these lubricant eye drops. Available in multiple size bottles to keep your eyes feeling moist and refreshed during your day. The Systane Family of Products is the #1 Doctor Recommended brand of artificial tears for dry eye symptom relief. Don’t let dry eyes ruin your day, Systane provides temporary relief from your symptoms.



These are good, better than the generic ones I have but possibly not "twice" as good and they are definitely more than "twice" the price. I think for what they charge for these drops they could at least put them in several smaller bottles, rather than one big one. My doctor says the smaller the bottle the fresher the product, so between price and bottle size I deducted one star.

I have Dry Eye Syndrome and can not do without my eyedrops, which I use from 3-6 times a day. Systane was given to me as a sample size by my opthamologist, so I trusted they were good. I have found them to be better than good.

I wake up with eyes that sometimes are so red they look like someone poked them in my sleep. The first thing I reach for is my Systane. It always does the trick, and I believe it would work very well for anyone, with or without eye problems.

Because these are lubricating eye drops your vision is a little reduced at first. I use this at night before bed and again if I wake during the night and when I first wake up.Great for dry eyes. I use Systane Ultra Eye Drops during the day for fast relief. I am on the computer about 8 hours per day. My Eye Doctor recommended this brand. A little more expensive but you will notice the difference over other popular named products.

Due to my father-in-law's glaucoma and cataracts, he was recommended these eye drops by her eye surgeon after experimenting with a number of eye lubricants. However, once he was recommended and tried Systane, it became the only eye drops he would use. Great value, great product. He said his eyes feel so much better after he uses it.

I have "dry eye" condition. This decreases the tear production and my eyes become painful at times. I have tried many eye drops, but following a recent eye exam, the doctor told me that she believes this is the best over the counter product for this condition. She was right. The relief I get is far better than any other drops I have tried. It may seem expensive but it is well worth the money. There are two or three different types of Systane but the one I use specifically states on the box that it is for "dry eye."

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment