Monday, July 1, 2019

Möbii Custom Color Mix, Medium: Fidget Ball Stress Mobius Toy Restless Hand Office, School, Anxiety

Möbii Custom Color Mix, Medium: Fidget Ball Stress Mobius Toy Restless Hand Office, School, Anxiety

Möbii Custom Color Mix, Medium: Fidget Ball Stress Mobius Toy Restless Hand Office, School, Anxiety

I am so happy with my order from Steel Lynx. The Stress Mobius Toy is the perfect size to fit in my hand, my pocket or whereever to keep it handy for when my hands get bored.
It's not heavy, it's very light weight and the rings move very easily around each other and through each other - satisfying the habit of twisting, tugging or pulling. I even find the sound that the little steel bands make in moving around each other to be satisfying.
The colors I chose in my custom colorization order are amazing, they are vibrant and exciting. They are way better in person and I love them.
The order time to delivery was short than expected and I am so happy with my order I will definitely purchase from Steel Lynx again, and soon!

I bought two customized small ones and one rainbow medium one. They are very well-made, very fun to play with, and look fantastic! I've been looking for this kind of toy for a really long time, and now I finally got what I want! It is perfect for people who need to keep their fingers busy to focus in class and solve hard problems. In particularly, this is a great alternative to playing with your keys or clicking with your pens in class or office, which might be quite annoying to the others.

Although two of three metal knots are with customized colors, they still arrived at my doorstep within a week. Very impressive on that. I certainly wish the rainbow one can contain more colors--it now has red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo, and violet, which are indeed the colors commonly in a rainbow--but, it probably won't hurt if we have some in-between colors. However, this "standard" rainbow colored knot just look fine to me, of course.

The other super trivial complain is that the name Möbii, which is I assume is a tribute to the famous Mobius band, is not mathematically correct here. Hopf fibration would definitely be way, way more accurate, but probably not a very good brand choice anyway. (Please ignore this paragraph which is pure nerdy talk.)

Sooo Awesome! Love the colors and this helps a lot for my brain 🧠 and with my stress!! Thank You Very Very Much and I Strongly Recommend buying this, it helps, it truly does!!!!!

The colors are so VIBRANT! I’m almost speechless! I got this for my daughter and she absolutely loves it. It’s perfect for your pocket for transportation for use when needed. And did I tell you the colors are AMAZING!?!? 💕

This is my second medium mobii fidget ball. I love Geoff's work. My orders were processed quickly, even for my custom color selections and they arrived without long delays. In total, I now have 9 of his fidget balls (7 small and 2 mediums) and I'm sure I'll be ordering more in the future. Love these things, they keep my restless hands busy while at work and at home. Easy to carry and perfect in size, at least for me.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This listing is for 1 custom color combo Medium Möbii fidget. Please list which color combinations you would like for your Möbii so I can build you exactly what you are looking for!

    Möbii Fidgets are an excellent medium sized, lightweight fidget toy to keep in your pocket, office or car. Whatever you find the need to keep your hands busy to let off some stress, anxiety, or boredom. Pick your favorite color finishes for a great conversation piece or expression of your favorite color. Seriously, pick all the colors you want, I love the great and new combinations I get to make for everyone! Also helps to keep from losing it!

    • Silverstar (Bright Silver)
    • Mercury Silver (Darker Silver)
    • Gold
    • Onyx (Black)
    • Ruby (Red)
    • Ultra Violet (Rich Plum Purple)
    • Amethyst (Deep Warm Purple)
    • Lavender (Shiny Bluish Purple)
    • Moonstone (silvery light purple)
    • Turquoise
    • Cobalt Blue
    • Winter Blue (light silver blue)
    • Emerald (Deep Green)
    • Orange
    • Caramel (Rich Brown)
    • Sable Rose (Rich Pink)

    Can also ask for:

    • Random Combo (hand picked from my selection, can be a fun surprise!)
    • Rainbow Combo!
    • Any School, Company, or Team colors from those listed above

    Möbii are:
    • Quiet, discreet and loops for infinity play
    • Measures 1 1/2 inch across (4 cm)
    • Easily washed if needed in regular soap and water.
    • Anodized Coating prevents any tarnish or metallic smell
    • If it ever gets dirty or stiff, easily washed in dish soap and water or rubbed down with a microfiber cloth

    Möbii are an original and a Trademark of Steel Lynx, expect and accept only the best!

    Handcrafted in Anderson, Indiana USA



    I love this product! Much more durable than the plastic fidget toys I find in stores. The colors are wonderful! It fits perfectly in one hand which is exactly what I needed. The sound as you use it is soft and soothing. And I love that I got to customize colors for no extra charge.

    Loved my green black silver colors. Very tight winding makes it a great desk top "stress ball" that fills my hand.

    Absolutely love!! My new go to fidget. Very calming. Love the colors!!! Very vibrant. Will order more.

    Absolutely love my mobii! Thank you so much for this great design!

    An absolutely beautiful product, fun for all ages. I am in love with mine!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment