Monday, July 1, 2019

My Pillow Classic Series [Std/Queen, Extra Firm Fill] Now Available in 4 Loft Levels

My Pillow Classic Series [Std/Queen, Extra Firm Fill] Now Available in 4 Loft Levels

My Pillow Classic Series [Std/Queen, Extra Firm Fill] Now Available in 4 Loft Levels

Bought this for my husband. I call him the original “Princess and the Pea.” Tried SO many different pillows and mattresses (waterbed, toppers, gel, memory foam, etc.). So expensive trying to get him comfortable. FINALLY, got him a Personal Comfort sleep-number style matress on Amazon and he stopped complaining, except for his pillow. After spending a ton on pillows - down, curved, shaped, foam, firm, soft, etc., I finally splurged and bought this one. And he loves it! Finally. Now we can both get some sleep.

After many weeks of researching pillows and trying to find the right one, I decided to buy myself this pillow. I had given "my pillows" to two of my daughters (a paramedic and a school teacher) and they love it!! I researched which one I needed and decided on the classic firm. Before using it, you must put it in the dryer for 15 minutes on high heat and it comes to life. I LOVE this pillow!! I wish I had bought one long ago. For the first time in years, neither of my arms went to sleep during the night, I didn't wake up with the "flat spot" in the pillow, and most importantly, I slept like a princess!!! My original feeling was that this was a bit pricey for a pillow (after all, I had spent $16 on the last one - insert a note of humor here) but now, I think this pillow is worth every penny - even after only one night of use. I will be taking this pillow with me when I travel now and will make a "travel bag" to carry it in. No kidding!! Where has this pillow been my whole life? It doesn't matter now -- I have one and I will cherish it!!! Thank you, Amazon for fast delivery!!

I love this pillow! I had to wash it one night so I had ro use a different pillow and I couldn't sleep! My husband has the one that's a bit firmer and he likes his too. I will say though. You really need to follow the recommended size, because I tried my husbands and its too big for me. It really makes a difference! I love that its washable. Downside is it takes forever to dry in the dryer.

This is the BEST PILLOW I've EVER HAD! I'm hard to pleae and have neck problems. This pillow is the SOLUTION for me. Doesn't get flat like other pillows. I Highly Recommend it!

Not thrilled with the feeling on my head with the lumpiness of the filling , but have to admit my neck doesn't hurt anymore. For four years I have bought all types of pillows to ease the sore, stiff , locking neck I would have each morning. A closet is now full of these pillows that are being donated for almost total lack of use in helping my neck. My Pillow is amazing. Never thought I'd find a pillow to ease my pain, but this one did. Bought a second one and a travel pillow. I'm sold on it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Made with patented interlocking fill
  • Gives you the exact support you need as an individual
  • Machine washable and dryable
  • 10-year warranty
  • Made in the USA - Manufactured in our home state of Minnesota! - 18.5" x 28"

Description

MyPillow Classic Pillow is made with patented interlocking fill that gives you the exact support you need as an individual regardless of your sleep position. It is machine washable and dryable and comes with a 10-year warranty. Standard/Queen: 18.5" x 28" King: 18.5" x 34"



I saw these "My Pillow" tv commercials for a long time before I finally got one. I was skeptical of the claims. Turns out, they are true!!! I simply LOVE this pillow!!!! I made the mistake of buying my first one directly from the company, and paid significantly more. I had to get a couple extras, so got them from amazon. These pillows are fantastic!!! Supremely comfortable, and don't lose their fill. I have a couple of expensive Tempurpedic pillows, and I like the My Pillow better! Plus a bonus, these are made in the USA!!! Nice to support a U.S. company that produces a great product!!

I waited far too long to get one of these. I had read other reviews about how badly it was but dismissed most because rather than give a deep review of just how it under performed they were mostly anger filled rants and I don't have time for those. I decided to go to the My Pillow website and check them out since they have so many different fills and sizes and on Amazon they don't have any way of helping you find the one the is right for you. On the My Pillow web site there is a 5 or so question survey you take to find out what type of pillow is best for you. I thought, 'They can't be serious, this short questionnaire is going to determine the right pillow for me?' So I filled it out and it said I needed the firm fill, 'FIRM FILL?! are they kidding!?' Firm pillows have never been comfortable for me. So, I decided maybe this pillow wasn't for me and let it go. A few days later I went back to the site and read more of the information on the pillows they provide again and took the same short survey with the same result (I wasn't expecting a different answer btw) but this time the idea was growing on me. I went back and read a lot of the 4 and 5 star reviews on Amazon and I began to feel that this may be something that could work out. I had planned to buy it from Amazon so if it didn't work out returning it would be fast and easy.

BE READY! when it arrives it is rolled up tight like a sleeping bag and once opened it is FLAT. I thought, 'WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!?', BUT there is a set of instructions that tells you to put it in the dryer for 15 minutes to fluff it up. I thought, "Fluff it up!?, I toss pillows when they look like this!" GRRRRRRR, So I put it in the dryer and son-of-a-gun it was fluffed up 100%. OK I was impressed and my frustration was quelled a bit. ONE THING TO ALSO NOTE, there is a strong manufactured smell to it. I washed mine twice and dried it several times over two days but the smell just doesn't fade very quickly. I left it in another room for about 5 days before the smell was gone enough to be use-able so be ready for a bit of a wait.

After all of that this pillow actually worked out PERFECTLY! I had serious reservations about a firm pillow being comfortable but because of the fill, which are unique foam pieces, there is plenty of 'give' when I rest my head but my head never sinks into the pillow deeply, it stays right where it needs to be all night. I sleep better and longer, get more rest and do wake up with no neck stiffness.

Before buying off Amazon I recommend going to the My Pillow website and taking the short questionnaire, it helped me a lot in deciding what was the right fill for me and also keep in mind that items like pillow types are not universally good for everyone. What works for one person may not for another.

I'm a side sleeper, tried a lot of pillows, and I have bought 2 my pillows before. Just so you know, most pillows are made with inexpensive stuffing -foam intact or cut up, feathers, bamboo, or good old fashioned polyester-cotton blends. So I don't get outraged over the stuffing.

Is the pillow overpriced? Probably, but I have wasted a lot of money trying all sorts of miracle pillows for side sleeper or to eliminate back and neck pain. These pillows are close as I have come. Shoulder, neck, and back pain are much less. I can adjust the pillow quickly when i change positions at night.

I ordered 2 directly from the manufacturer and another 2 from Amazon. I'm sending the latter back because they were not new. They were used and in opened packaging (one already expanded on arrival not in original packaging, the other in original packaging but taped shut).

Having struggled with asthma, back pain and insomnia for most of my adullt life, I ordered My Pillow on a whim. I am so happy I did! I fall asleep faster, stay asleep longer and I'll have to buy a few more for friends who punch pillows all night long like I've had to do. I have feather pillows, memory foam, gel pillows and all in various sizes, but My Pillow is the top of the heap. Thank you to the inventor of this and his company!

I waited a long time before buying a 49.00 bed pilllow.... wish I had just done it years ago! By far my absolutely favorite pillow ever. I'm a side sleeper it stays right where I want it without having to adjust it over and over 5stars all the way... now I have to buy the rest of the family one !!!
Use the size chart to get the perfect fit!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment