Monday, July 1, 2019

Bausch & Lomb Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner, Protein Remover, 0.01 Fluid Ounce, 12 Count

Bausch & Lomb Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner, Protein Remover, 0.01 Fluid Ounce, 12 Count

Bausch & Lomb Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner, Protein Remover, 0.01 Fluid Ounce, 12 Count

I wear gas permeable contact lenses and there are times that my normal soaking or cleaning solutions are not enough. I found this product many years ago and I love it. Lately we have been losing many family members and there have been a lot of sad and happy memories tears and my usual solutions are just not enough and I end up with that residue left on the lenses from tears. That residue is protein and I have found this product to work perfectly. All I do is add my usual solution to my contact lens case and use one of these vials putting two drops in each container and clean as usual in the morning and I can see. Without this product it would be like looking though a fog the irritates the eyes. I strongly recommend this product.

This enzymatic contact lens cleaning solution works well; I'm not giving it a 5-star review because it was more cost-effective and less environmentally problematic when it used to be sold in small bottles from which you poured out a few drops. Good product; packaging is inefficient, wasteful, and ecologically unsound (even though it's recyclable)

This is the only remaining product from the ORIGINAL lineup of Boston rigid gas permeable lens solutions. Bausch and Lomb has taken over Boston and discontinued all of their other ORIGINAL formula products. Why they continue with the cleaner I have no idea, nor could anyone at B&L explain it to me. The simple fact is, some people cannot use solutions that contain certain preservatives. It causes their eyes to react in a negative, irritated manner. This makes wearing lenses nearly impossible. All of the Boston ORIGINAL formulas lacked this irritant preservative. I had been using the Boston ORIGINAL products since they were first introduced probably 15+ years ago. The problem is that all of the NEW "improved" products from B&L contain the preservative that causes my eyes (and I know THOUSANDS OF OTHERS) to react with irritation/red eye. When contacted, B&L simply didn't care. They could care less that the Boston ORIGINAL Wetting/Soaking solution that I essentially required to wear gas permeable lenses was being discontinued. They had no plans to reissue the product and they told me to try their SIMPLUS formula which they said is "based on the ORIGINAL formula solution." I have been using the SIMPLUS because there are no other products on the market that lack the irritant preservative in question.....the SIMPLUS is bearable to the eyes, but still causes irritation, luckily not as much as Boston's other formulas. This is a marketing/sales issue that B&L simply cares not to address. If enough folks who used the ORIGINAL formulas would complain to B&L then maybe something would be done. Good luck.

Love this! My sister and I have been using these drops for the past 6 years. We both have night contacts, and these drops work wonderful for us. Ever since I got my contact 6 years ago, this brand is the only one I have been using up until now. I plan on repurchasing in the future too when we run out! We buy these in bulk, since it's cheaper here than at my local Walmart or Target

Good and fresh and does the job. I always put the vial on top of the contact lens case to remind me that I put the drops in there and need to rinse it out especially well with saline before contacts are ready for wearing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Removes Deposits right in your lens case as you disinfect.
  • 12-week supply
  • ComfortHold dispenser is easy to use
  • Clear, odorless formula.

Description

Boston One Step Liquid Enzymatic Cleaner is a simple and convenient way to effectively remove protein deposits weekly from gas permeable (GP) contact lenses to help maintain contact lens wearing comfort.



AMAZING!!! this product was recommended to me by my optometrist to remove a smudge like mark on my hard lenses (gas permeable lenses)...after looking for it in just about every pharmacy store (walgreens, cvs, rite aid, target, safeway) to avoid shipping prices, i was just about to give up and pay almost $100 for a new pair of lenses...thank God for Amazon!!! I finally found it here! it was a reasonable price from Pharmapacks and the cheapest shipping ever!! It arrived waaay before the estimated date (two days from today!) I tried it out and it works!!! I am seeing 100% clearer...as if I had purchased those new lenses!! Great Item! I will definitely order again!

Always order these as I find them so convenient to carry in my purse!

Can you believe it, I can’t find this anywhere here in town. It is the best to keep your hard contact lenses clean and fresh. I use a vial every week and have it in my que as a reoccurring purchase. Yea, Amazon!

Very convenient and efficient cleaner. In it's former packaging, I would go much longer periods than suggested between cleaning. Mainly because of the cost, but also because of the hassle. In this form, I will use more often, which is good because it really does make a difference in comfort & wear-ability of my lenses.

I wear Gas-perm lenses and need to add moisture to them often. This is the only product on the market that fills the bill. Unfortunately, it is somewhat difficult to find. So far, only Amazon and CVS have had it in stock when I needed it.
Apparently not many of people wear the old hard lenses, so please keep offering these wetting drops for us that do.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment