Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Name or Word Decal - Personalized - Solid and Glitter Color Choices - Vinyl Lettering for Cup, Tumbler, Car Window, Laptop

Name or Word Decal - Personalized - Solid and Glitter Color Choices - Vinyl Lettering for Cup, Tumbler, Car Window, Laptop

Name or Word Decal - Personalized - Solid and Glitter Color Choices - Vinyl Lettering for Cup, Tumbler, Car Window, Laptop

Absolutely loved it! It has stayed on through washing and still looks great!

I recently been installing aftermarket parts on my 350z.... but some of the aftermarket parts dont come with free brand name vinyl decals so i had one custom made. It may not look like the original product logo but it works as well. I had Mevotech lower control arms installed so i needed a sticker to put on the hatchback along with the other company logos of the aftermarket parts i installed. I will put this one beside them. The color of the brand name logo is correct except for the font. But it is at least quite close to the original. I will have others custom made if the other parts i ordered does not come with stickers.

These vinyl decals look like they are painted on. Take your time and follow the directions exactly. I used Dawn liquid to clean the surfaces and made sure all soap was removed and surfaces were completely dry. Take extra time to go over the decal with a credit card before you apply and before you remove the clear backing. I had to go over them several times. This is the first time I've used a product like this and am very pleased how they turned out.

We used the decal on a growth chart. It worked perfectly. Very pleased with the quality and color. We paid extra to get our decals sent quickly and got them sooner than promised. Definitely recommend.

These are my absolute favorite!! After putting these on my Hydroflaslk bottle...friends and family were impressed and several ordered their own.
It’s easy to apply and is durable. The letters are absolutely beautiful! They arrived quickly. I will definitely order again and do recommend them to anyone who wants a little personal pizaz!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This vinyl name decal looks great on any smooth, hard, non-porous surface such as car windows, cell phones, laptops, tablets, water bottles, etc

    This is a "permanent" gloss vinyl and should NOT be placed on walls. Please see product specifications below.

    Please double check the spelling of the name. All items are made to order. Therefore, I do not offer refunds or exchanges.

    This is for 1(ONE) decal.

    SIZE is based on the height of decal. Height is measured from the top of the tallest letter to the bottom of those lowest. Ex: Mary would be the top of the M to the bottom of the y.

    Length with vary based on font and the length of the name. If you are needing a specific length, please leave a message in the "length limitations" option noting the EXACT length. Otherwise this number will be the max but not exact. Fonts 1, 2, 5, 8 and 9 usually end up pretty wide.

    Limit of 16 characters per decal. If you are interested in a decal with more characters, please send me a message for pricing. Characters not of the English language may vary from the font chosen.

    Please type name as you would like it -- Only make letters UPPERCASE that you want to be uppercase. Fonts 1, 2, and 5 do not differ from uppercase to lowercase.

    If applying to tumblers - please allow 24 hours before using to let the decal "cure." Wash gently by hand. If applying to phone - decals may start to peel at edges over time if handled often.



    I ordered this sticker for my new work laptop. I wanted a fun looking font in my favorite lime green color. I definitely got what I wanted. It's the perfect size, too! The quality is nice, easy to put on & it arrived faster than expected. I will definitely be back for more stickers. 😊

    So cute. Keep in mind that the sticker has a protective film on top. Once you stick on the sticker, take the film off the top of sticker. Thanks for the free mini sized sticker!

    I’ve ordered from them three times now and they are great!! Absolutely love it and it sticks really well. I have used mine on stainless steel water bottles. I will continue to buy from them. Highly recommend

    I am super happy with my purchase. I was afraid that they would not include the “ “ on my sticker, but they did and it couldn’t be more perfect. I chose the sparkly red vinyl and it is amazing. My bike feels more complete with her name in place. I will be using this company again and highly recommend them!

    NAILED IT! Designs by Blackburn ROCKS! Super fast order customization/shipping, & it went on without a problem..plus, LOOK HOW BOSS IT MADE MY 12 string LOOK!

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment