Saturday, July 13, 2019

OPTIMUM NUTRITION ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY, Watermelon, Keto Friendly Preworkout and Essential Amino Acids with Green Tea and Green Coffee Extract, 30 Servings

OPTIMUM NUTRITION ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY, Watermelon, Keto Friendly Preworkout and Essential Amino Acids with Green Tea and Green Coffee Extract, 30 Servings

OPTIMUM NUTRITION ESSENTIAL AMINO ENERGY, Watermelon, Keto Friendly Preworkout and Essential Amino Acids with Green Tea and Green Coffee Extract, 30 Servings

This stuff is amazing. I am not a big fan of pre-workouts. I am a personal trainer, kickboxer, mixed martial artist, self defense instructor and create fitness and self defense content for a YouTube channel called hard2hurt. I use this before all my hard workouts now. This is a pre-workout for people who are not super into pre-workouts, in my opinion. It's got no weird garbage in it, I don't feel really speedy... I don't feel like my skin is crawling or I am about to pop. It's amino acids (which you need) and caffeine (which is ok in moderation). It gives me a nice, even energy. The very first day I took it I finished my workout, and then an hour later had my first client. He was like, "Whoa dude why are you so jacked up?" I was laughing and doing all the exercises he was doing before I even realized that I felt different.

This is an honest and true review of this item, which I purchased full price on
Amazon.com:

I have been using Amino energy for over a year now and I'm not looking to change. It has been a complete lifesaver for working graveyards. I have plenty of energy throughout the night with no crash and when I get home, I can fall asleep easily. This is by far my favorite flavor other than blueberry lemonade, which I believe is only available at Costco. It reminds me of a Strawberry Limeade that you would pop open on a summer day while on a picknick with your family.

There is nothing I would change about this product, I recommend to everyone.

I like amino energy products. Costco has a great blue raspberry lemonade flavor but it is only seasonal, I should had stocked up. This watermelon flavor is not my favorite. It does not taste bad just too much like candy. However even though I do not like this flavor the product is great. It helps me with my recovery and it really does give me just enough extra energy to get my workouts done when I am just not into it (do not know if it is the product or just all in my head). Aside from all amino products this has been my winner, just got to either stock up next time on Costco flavor or look for a different flavor on Amazon.

Energy! Energy! Energy and more Energy. I was exhausted, but I take this once in the morning (only 2 scoops). It is not only delicious, but it gives me the energy to exercise and stick to my diet. I have already lost 25 lbs. It is not a weight loss product, but can help you with that extra boost you need when working out. It says you can use it for recovery after workout, before workout or just for that extra boost up to 10 times a day. Like I said, I'm only taking it once a day so far, but it is good to know that I can get that extra boost if I need it. The best part is it is only 5 calories per serving. Sorry to sound like a commercial, because I am not a stockholder or a distributor. I have become a Subscribe and Save customer though.

This is an honest and true review of this item, which I purchased full price on
Amazon.com:

I have been using Amino energy for over a year now and it is very helpful with no adverse reactions (personal experience, your results may vary). I work night shift, this has been a great substitute to coffee or canned verity of energy drinks. Drinking coffee at night tends to give me heartburn, so I began looking for other options. I have been using other Optimum nutrition products for over 10 years and have always been pleased.

When using this product I have plenty of energy throughout the night with no crash and when I get home,= and I can fall asleep easily. I have tried all the flavors this is by far one of my top 5's! The Apple flavor is spot on to a green apple jolly rancher, I mean...IDENTICAL! My favorite flavors are as follows.. blueberry lemonade, strawberry limeade, green apple, grape, watermelon.

I personally think they should get rid of the coffee and tea flavors..not good.

There is nothing I would change about this product, I recommend to everyone.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • AMINO BLEND - a perfectly blended mix of amino acids to aid in muscle recovery*
  • ENERGY BLEND - With 100MG of caffeine coming from green tea and/or green coffee extracts to supply you with a boost of energy to help you get through the day or a grueling workout*
  • MENTAL FOCUS - don't allow the day to get the best of you, the unique formula in ESSENTIAL AMIN.O. ENERGY helps provide you with the mental focus you need*
  • ANY-TIME FORMULA - this unique formula is perfect for any time of the day such as helping you get energized and focused in the morning, helping to stay focused and productive in the afternoon, or even supporting your energy levels and focus in the gym*
  • 18 CALORIES PER SERVING; 1G OF CARBS; NO SUGAR; 10+ DELIGHTFUL FLAVORS TO CHOOSE FROM

Description

*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.



I like it! I was afraid to try pre-workout for a long time, but this brand is very good. I take 1-2 scoops before my afternoon workout, depending on how I'm feeling, and always have a "better" time, whether it's cardio or lifting. I don't get the jitters or have sleep issues (even when taking it at 5-6 pm), it doesn't hurt my stomach, and it tastes pretty good.

I love this flavor! I usually hate all weird flavors, but this is my new go-to and Im retiring fruit fusion.

I work out at 6 am often, and this gets me SO pumped up to do it!! People always ask me my secret to a disciplined workout schedule. I send them the link to this : )

This stuff is my go-to on non training days to get me going in the morning. Has me awake and ready to tackle the day in about 10 minutes after a few sips. Great smooth energy and focus that lasts a few hours or so. I've tried the watermelon, pineapple, and currently taking the iced vanilla latte. Favorite is probably the pineapple so far. Iced vanilla latte is eh...

Overall though, good stuff. Doesn't make you have to drop a deuce 5 minutes after drinking it which is nice and doesn't affect my stomach at all like coffee does!

I'll keep taking this on non training days. I use Jym Supplement Science on training days. This stuff is a little lighter for a nice subtle pick-me-up!

I started using this to help me get through my workouts as it's been a while since I had a regular routine. It blends well in water and tastes nice. Plus in about an hour I get a huge boost of energy that makes me feel invincible lol. It makes a huge difference in my workouts. I do notice it takes a while to leave my system which means I can't take it after 4pm or it will be 10pm and I'm still feeling the effects. I'm very sensitive to caffeine and stimulants. Overall I recommend this and would order again.

I'm a believer! I love this stuff! I have ordered multiple flavors. Green apple is good, but a little too sour for me, tastes like you're eating a handful of green jolly ranchers all at once. Lol Chai latte is really good, mixing it with milk is a nice treat too! Blue berry mojito is sweet but the right amount! Mojito has been my fav so far. This mixes really well in my blender bottle. This formula is not chalky at all, and I can add more scoops for more of a boost! Does not make me jittery. It's a good kind of energy!!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment