Wednesday, July 31, 2019

Recycled Vintage Mason Jar Drop Earrings

Recycled Vintage Mason Jar Drop Earrings

Recycled Vintage Mason Jar Drop Earrings

These earrings are very sweet, and the color is lovely. I'm glad I got them; the workmanship is very good, as well. I'm getting tired of all the "honest" reviews out there, so let me state that I did NOT get ANY discounts or free products; I really do think the earrings are good quality!

These earrings are so much more beautiful in person! The craftsmanship is excellent, and the color of the recycled glass is stunning. We will definitely shop with them again!

The glass in the earrings catches the light in an amazing way. They appear almost to be lit from within! These are very bright and eye-catching, not too large, but also not so small as to be unnoticeable. I found them lightweight enough to wear without inflicting pain on my lobes. This is a beautiful pair of earrings, great with jeans or dressier clothing.

I bought these earrings as a gift and am very happy with how they look. The total length (including the hook) is about 4.1 cm and the widest part of the "cage" is about 1.2 cm. I was pleased to see that they really do have a lit from within type of glow just like the stock pictures show. The silver metal is bright and shiny, and the glass drop is a nice teal blue that really takes in any available light. The earrings are packaged on a cardboard backing and placed in a clear plastic sleeve, so just note that it doesn't come with a box.

The glass sparkles as I move. Beautiful! The wire work is carefully and precisely soldered in place. I am not a jewelry maker so I am presuming the process used to create the wire cage for the glass and joining the wire pieces. I would like to buy more things from this creator and I would feel confident buying then to give as gifts. I was drawn to consider the earrings because the story. Finding and repurposing discarded glass seemed a great solution. My dog once stepped on glass in the forest and received a bad cut. Making something this nice out of re-melted glass pieces gets very close to the alchemist goal of making gold out straw.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    SAVE 25%, REGULARLY PRICED AT $28! From the antique glass and bottles reclaimed from the woods and farmlands in Pennsylvania, these pretty simple drops are filled with the glowing aquamarine remains from broken vintage blue mason jars. The glass has been reclaimed, ground and fired. Teardrops measure .5" wide at the widest point and have a total hang length of approx. 1 1/4". Each piece of Bottled Up Designs includes "The Story of the Glass" detailing the history and age of the glass used. Drops are sterling plated brass, ear wires are surgical steel. AS of 1/1/2017, ITEM NOW COMES GIFT BOXED!



    I usually do not give five stars to a product because I always find something wrong. But I now have to make an exception! These earrings are beautiful. I purchased these as a birthday gift for a friend. She fell in love with them. She later purchased the necklace! Great story behind the product too. I didn't want to give them away so I purchased a pair for myself.

    I love these earrings. They are beautiful and neither too big or too small. I sometimes have trouble with the wire-hook type earrings if they are too heavy, but these are a nice light weight. The color is stunning.

    Just happened up on these earrings! And as I love and collect old blue mason jars from late 1800's and early 1900's, AND, this is one of my favorite colors, I had to have them- Very well made, and there is a chunk of mason jar inside, no sharp edges- and actually lightweight to wear! A fun piece of history and memory of the jars our moms and grandmoms used! I don't have a negative- Will probably buy more for gifting.

    This jewelry is gorgeous. I love the turquoise glass. Really pretty. I gave it four stars because the earring part bent easily when I put in on.

    Love these earrings. An interesting style that's not too big or over the top but definitely an eye catching look. Perfect with florals or prints, these earrings add to but don't distract or take away from your look. Package arrived ahead of schedule and in good condition though I thought additional cushioning would definitely insure against breakage or damage, especially if going across the country or international.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment