Wednesday, July 17, 2019

Set of 2 Friendship Lamps by Filimin - Classic Design

Set of 2 Friendship Lamps by Filimin - Classic Design

Set of 2 Friendship Lamps by Filimin - Classic Design

I bought these lamps on impulse after seeing an advertisement. I had no idea they existed. So first off, I have to say the concept of keeping in touch through a light is brilliant! I had the pair shipped to my home and kept one and shipped the other to my dad. I am in NY, my dad is in NJ. There is a set-up tutorial from Filimin on Youtube- for you visuals. Otherwise there is simple step-by-step instructions that will come with your light. The lights are shipped in great protective packaging. The light works by Wifi, so each person that has a light has to have private wifi. The light itself is personally crafted with the name of who put it together written on the bottom of your lamp! 0: :) The colors to choose from are plentiful and very rich/luminous. It makes for great decor as well as its function of keeping you in touch with your loved ones. After you set-up your lamp, you invite other people who have a lamp to join your group on your filimin registration page. This is done by simply sending an e-mail. So, after wifi, you do have to have your loved ones e-mail. If you get at-all stuck or confused, the Filimin site offers their assistance by phone or e-mail. I can personally say, their customer service is great. You do have to wait about an hour for a response, but they help you until your light is set-up and running for those of you not too tech-savy (even though you don't have to be to own one of these). It was helpful for me to write down my Dad's Filimin ID before mailing it to him- so I can talk with Customer Service. I did order another lamp as a single and directly mailed it to my aunt from Amazon. Single lamps have the same set-up and instructions. I do plan on buying more as time goes on. They are a little pricey, but its uniqeness makes up for the price. I am really satisfied with this product and customer service!

This is by far the best purchase I have ever made, My friend in Arizona all the way to myself in Chicago can enjoy knowing we're thinking of each other just with a flick of a light, We have so much fun with it as do our friends... The correspondence between the seller and myself were outstanding and made this a very easy choice for me

My family is not too far apart physically, only about 30 minutes by car, and while we are close knit, as we all know, life gets busy. So we got these for my Dad's birthday, to help keep us in touch with each other. I don't know which was better, the product or the company that makes them! The product is perfect, and we set it up within a few minutes. Color wars and sibling rivalry immediately erupted, and we had way too much fun just touching the lamps in full blow battles! I have to also give great credit to the company, as I got in touch with them over a need for shipping changes, and they responded that day and immediately accommodated me! I love to deal with people, especially ones who not only know what they are doing by creating an awesome product, but also ones who are kindhearted. I can't recommend the lights or the company highly enough! If you are considering it, quit wavering and do it--you won't regret it!

Got this for my mom and we both love it! So cool to see the light change when the other person is thinking of you. Setup is nothing: you pretty much just plug it in and it works. Awesome!

Got these for my best friend and I. They have been amazing! No issues and easy set up.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    Connect with those you love, no matter where they live in the world. Touch your friendship lamp and their lamp lights, the same color as yours! Connect as many lamps together as you wish.

    Each person connects their lamp to their Wi-Fi, then touches the lamp whenever they are thinking of their loved ones. Perfect for parents, grandparents, brothers, sisters, or the long-distance special someone.

    Friendship Lamps can light hundreds of colors. Choose a different color for each family member, play color wars with your niece or nephew, or just let your best friend know you are thinking of them.

    The Friendship Lamp set of two consists of two lamps that come pre-paired in a group, or can be added to an existing group. This set can be shipped to only one address.

    Shown here is our classic design with tiffany pattern. Also available is our modern design, with no pattern on the shade.

    All Friendship Lamps are hand-assembled in Wichita, Kansas. For questions, contact support@filimin.com



    I bought these for my granddaughter who is dating someone 2 states away. They love this little gesture of "I'm thinking of you". She loves them.

    Love this. Love that I can touch it and see a response from my friend from far away

    This is the perfect gift! A little bit pricey but definitely worth it.

    Love the lamps. Lites Super fast !!! Wonky app but watching the videos helped.

    My daughter got these for us and it is so special and I love it so much. Pretty easy to set up. You can change the range of colors that your light will use, or keep the full spectrum they offer. I happen to chose the blue/green range, my daughter had chosen the pink/purple range. When I went to bed last night I tapped mine to a really pretty teal color. Within a minute it change to pink when she tapped back. I LOVED it. Great for grand kids, or kids going off to college, or that special someone living overseas.

    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment