Tuesday, July 9, 2019

SoClean 2 Cartridge Filter Kit - Authentic Manufacturer Produced and Tested - Protects SoClean 2 Product Warranty

SoClean 2 Cartridge Filter Kit - Authentic Manufacturer Produced and Tested - Protects SoClean 2 Product Warranty

SoClean 2 Cartridge Filter Kit - Authentic Manufacturer Produced and Tested - Protects SoClean 2 Product Warranty

This thing works just fine. Installed it in no time and did a reset as instructed and it works like new. No flashing lights.
I have to ask, though, why are we replacing a carbon filter in a machine the produces activated oxygen for in the first place? The nature of this machine is supposed to be producing a three atom molecule (ozone) into a colorless gas with powerful oxidizing properties, formed from oxygen extracted from the water (H2O) in the reservoir of the machine. The carbon filter that is being replaced and used to refresh the air circulated in the cleaning process looks to be capable of lasting virtually for a very long time. I replaced this filter and removed the old one to see if I could determine if it was clogged and it looked like it hadn't been used at all.
This wad of carbon shoved into the little canister is basically cleaning clean air...made clean by the ozone emitting from the design of the machine during the run procedure. Have I simplified this too much or am I missing a step.
I don't like germs or bacteria. But, at 30 bucks for a wad of carbon shoved into a plastic canister along with a little one-way valve, are we being stiffed a little? Maybe along with this order, we should expect a happy meal or the toy anyway. Just ask'n? I might let this replacement procedure go for an extra 12-18 months or so and then replace it. I see no harm in this.

SoClean machine indicator light said to change filters at 6 mos. Only problem is that I've only owned the machine 4 1/2 mos! So I put the filters aside to change at a later date. Turning off the warning light calls for holding the manual and hour-glass buttons simultaneously for about 4-5 seconds.

This machine works great! This cartridge & filter is very important. The only thing that I find a little difficult is replacing the filter tubing. It is hard to separate the tuning that stays from the filter tubing.

I turned on the machine and left the room came back in about 35 minutes and saw water all over the night stand top.
The check valve literally fell apart and was leaking water from where the two nipples are glued. I called Amazon about the problem and the gave me a refund on the entire package. It was in use only 4 weeks. I have had the machine now for 16 months and this is the first time there was a problem. I am just glad I purchased the filter kit on Amazon . The manufacture who I called said they could not do anything for me . Thanks Amazon.

Just received and installed. Valve has much smaller connectors that insert into black hose than those on original. Luckily, another reviewer related how Customer Service told him to trim small piece of hose from each end before inserting the new valve into it. When do so, smaller connetctors on new part fit fine.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Keeps your SoClean running at top performance
  • Includes one replacement Cartridge Filter
  • Includes one replacement Check Valve
  • SoClean machines with "1200SC" in the serial number
  • IMPORTANT: FILTER KITS ON AMAZON MUST BE PURCHASED FROM SoClean TO ENSURE AUTHENTICITY. Please check "sold by" SoClean before making your purchase. Authentic SoClean filters contain technology required for safe use of the SoClean device. In order for SoClean product warranties to remain valid, you must use an authentic SoClean filter. Warranties will be voided if the product is used with an inauthentic filter.

Description

This Cartridge Filter Kit includes one replacement filter and one replacement check valve for the SoClean 2. The filter and check valve should be replaced every six months. This kit is suitable for all SoClean machines with "1200SC" in the serial number. The cartridge filter converts activated oxygen back to regular oxygen as it leaves the SoClean 2 chamber. The check valve prevents water from your CPAP from damaging your CPAP electronics.



I agree that $30 for a piece of charcoal in a plastic case and a plastic tube are expensive and don't see where So Clean has given a good explanation to anyone for the price. However, my machine has been whining and whistling for weeks. It was coming from the machine, not the mask. My husband replaced the check valve last night and, peace at last! My last filter replacement was well over 6 months ago. The machine has not warned that it is time to change it, but went ahead and changed it and the tube.

I thought about the so clean because after the pros and cons I decided that washing everyday was just a bore and how do I know if I washed it enough and or rinsed all the soap from the parts especially the hose, would it be dry when I needed it at bedtime. The so clean is what I choosed and got it and the filter bundle so I had the filter and check valve when I need it come time to do preventive maintenance. Also looked at the hose's for the check valve and they fit snug like the OEM.

Sleeping with a cpap can literally be life saving. Keeping it clean and healthy is a priority! I love my So-Clean system and regular filter replacement is an imperative. I ordered my new filter kit on a recurring basis so I don't have to think about reordering. It comes to my site automatically. It's the wise choice for your health and happiness.

Does exactly what’s its supposed to do. Convenient that I can order it here and have it delivered every six months without thinking about it. If your a C-pap user I highly recommend subscribing to the automatic subscription plus you save a small amount with your subscription.

Exact replacement for my So Clean machine. Have ordered twice. Cartridge lasts about 6 months if the cleaning cycle is used nightly, as I do. The plastic check valve broke immediately upon unpacking the second shipment. This limits water blackflow into the SoClean and can’t be skipped. Gluing it together was unsuccessful.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment