Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Tide PODS 3 in 1 HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, Spring Meadow Scent, 81 Count Tub - Packaging May Vary

Tide PODS 3 in 1 HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, Spring Meadow Scent, 81 Count Tub - Packaging May Vary

Tide PODS 3 in 1 HE Turbo Laundry Detergent Pacs, Spring Meadow Scent, 81 Count Tub - Packaging May Vary

I'm a super big fan of pod detergents. Tide has always been a solid cleaner and these are no exception. The major plus I have always felt using this is that I do not waste excessive detergent. I typically only ever use one pod unless it's a VERY big load (then 2). Being less messy and no waste saves money in the long run.

You may see some reviews that state they do not dissolve. The reason for that is people do not follow instructions. If you put this on top of your clothes or in the mix of them, you will have that issue. Put the pod in your washer FIRST and then add your clothes. If you follow that one simple rule they will always dissolve. I use a front loading high efficiency washing machine and have gone through hundreds of these pods and not one has ever not dissolved when placed in first.

For almost 20 years my wife and I bough the other guys because Tide, well, Tide is frickin expensive. But when I sat down and did the math on what we were spedning on detergent, how much we had to use to get our stuff clean, and the difference in cleanliness and smell, it turns out we were actually spending more on the other stuff. The pods make it impossible to over use, and because it is Tide the recomended usage is all that is needed. No extras because you know your brand just may not make it this load. All told, we buy Tide less often, and are much happier with the result. I usually say just buy it when I like something, and I would like to here, but Tide is frickin expensive. If you are frugal with the other brands, you can spend much less on doing laundry. Me, I buy it.

This is my first time using Tide pods. They work for me. I like being able to grab a pod toss it in with no mess and no cleanup. Perfect for my 11 year old son as he learns to do laundry. it smells great. this container is large but narrow and well made so it fits in a corner very well. It for some reason the pods get stuck, toss a little cornstarch in the container and give it a shake. That will loosen them up. I always put these in as soon as I start the water to give them time to dissolve. I use two if I have a really large load. I have not had any issues with the pods not dissolving all the way or staining my clothes. I have this on subscribe and save so Its safe to say I will be using these for the long term!

I've loved these since I started using them years ago. So much simpler to use, less mess, and less chance of wasting product than from a pour-bottle. I have only ever needed 1 pod per load, even large loads, and never had an issue with items not being clean (but I have a standard washing machine, not one that has a super-massive basin). Additionally, I have never had them stain clothing or not dissolve properly. I toss them in before the machine is loaded with clothing or water. A bit pricier than a bottle of detergent, but they're even more worth it when you can get them on a deal! (And no, I don't eat them. Strictly laundering purposes only.)

We have a HE washing Machine. it is supposed to wash clothes good, but trying get the smell out of the clothes is hard. this product actually helped get the grungy smell out of the low water wash cycle. The Clothes come out of the wash smelling clean.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Tide PODS consist of up to 90% active ingredients, so you can be sure that you're paying for clean not for water
  • 10x the cleaning power* (*Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand)
  • Reveal our brightest clean yet for brighter brights and whiter whites
  • 3 in 1 technology: detergent, stain remover, color protector
  • Dissolves in both hot & cold water. Keep out of reach of children
  • Its Spring Meadow scent is infused with fresh floral notes to help keep your family's clothes smelling great

Description

Tide PODS laundry detergent pacs offer surprisingly powerful clean in 1 step. Combining super concentrated detergent, extra odor fighters, and extra stain removers, each capsule cleans, freshens, and rejuvenates clothes for brighter brights and whiter whites. Small yet powerful, Tide PODS delivers 10x cleaning power* in a convenient, pre-measured unit dose form. Also, thanks to the special film and HE Turbo technology with quick-collapsing suds, the capsules dissolve completely in all temperatures and do not produce excess suds. The Spring Meadow scent is infused with with fresh floral notes to help keep your clothes smelling great. More than just a liquid in a pouch, Tide PODS delivers a surprisingly powerful clean in 1 step. * Stain Removal of 1 dose vs. 10X doses of the leading liquid bargain brand



These work so well to remove stain and odors from laundry and I love that you don’t waste detergent because the “dose” is right every time. There are plenty of things where I can’t tell much difference between a bargain or store brand and a “premium” brand, but this isn’t one of them...this product is really worth the extra cost in my opinion. I notice a big difference in how much better it works.

Keep them on a shelf so kids don’t snack on them and you’re fine...not sure what the issues with them causing so much concern really is.

Several pods were stuck together. I could separate some of them. I’m not sure if it was from rough transit or condensation

So convenient and smells great. My laundry smells so good. I will continue using Tide pods forever. They don’t leak. I recommend 100%

I had been using liquid detergent for years, but noticed in the last two years that I was having to buy twice as much detergent. I discovered that my children were either using too much detergent (two cap fulls) or just pouring it out straight from the bottle. After trying to correct them I decided to purchase the detergent PODS. I was able to "control" how much detergent they used because there wasn't any measuring. Every once in a while someone will throw two pods in, even though I've told them it's not necessary, but overall I have saved a lot more money because the kids no longer have to "measure" their detergent.

I've tried a few brands and I didn't notice one brand cleaning better than another. I stuck with Tide because they sold it in larger quantities and the price on Amazon is very comparable to the stores near me. For the most part, I am not "Brand Loyal". As long as the product does its job, is cost and time efficient, and I can have it delivered to my home, then I'm willing to continue purchasing it.

Pods are so easy to use! They are convenient because they are in ore-Doss age size, they are easy to carry a few to our laundry room in our building's basement without lugging a giant liquid dish washing container. They are effective. They are our new standard and I even ordered an Amazon Dash button for replenishing these!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment