Thursday, July 25, 2019

Whitmor OTD Ironing Board Hooks, S/2, White

Whitmor OTD Ironing Board Hooks, S/2, White

Whitmor OTD Ironing Board Hooks, S/2, White

This worked out well. It fits over the door easily and keeps my iron up out of the way while at the same time keeps it handy. It's held securely rather than sitting on my closet shelf where I have knocked it over onto the floor. I would recommend this product to anyone who likes to be organized without spending a lot of money๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ‘

Hangs well on door. However it slides side to side when opening door with iron board on it. Will need to find a way to stick it to door without screws. Fits snug on 35mm door. Using this with a Sunbeam Master GCBSP-201-FPP iron. Iron can be placed in holder when hot because hot plate sits about 5mm away from back of holder.

I don't know why I waited 14 years to buy this clever Whitmor over-the-door ironing board & iron caddy! Yes, you have to have a suitable door to hang it on, but that's exactly what I had in my laundry room. I was so tired of propping the ironing board up against the wall and putting the iron up in a cupboard nearby. Now they are both right together. Even better, the caddy keeps the ironing board off the floor and prevents it slipping or falling over onto someone. The caddy is a perfect design: lightweight and fits easily over standard-thickness doors. When company comes, I no longer have to haul out the two things and leave them in plain sight. They're readily available and discreetly stored in the laundry room.

We live in an old house with a quirky layout. We had been keeping our ironing board hanging up on hooks in the laundry room, but it had a bad habit of falling down when we least expected it. Our iron was on a shelf in the laundry room that is always difficult to get at. I finally had enough and bought this ironing caddy so I could store the iron and board together on the back of a door. Two problems solved.

The only criticism I have is that the ironing board hangs rather low, coming close to the floor. I think the hooks that hold it up could be a little shorter. But that's a minor detail and hasn't caused any problems so far.

Works great for hanging my full sized, cross-legged ironing board over a standard-sized door. I hang the board with the leg side facing outward to avoid banging and scratching the door. Bottom of board hangs approximately 2-3 inches from floor. My Black & Decker Steam Advantage iron fits easily in top container with plenty of room to spare. Very happy with purchase.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Ironing board hooks
  • Securely stores your ironing board out of the way
  • 3. 84" x 1. 12" x 3"
  • Heavy duty plastic construction
  • Use on back of inside door
  • Securely holds Ironing board

Description

Whitmor 6387-2701 Ironbrd Hooks 2Ct



Not only it makes my closet look more organized, it also makes it easy access whenever I need to use my iron and ironing board. Simple, easy and does the job. Great purchase!

yeah it's not the most highest of qualities, but it definitely gets the job done, it hasn't bent due to weight, and it fits perfectly over our linen closet door. if people complain, it's because they placed their unit on a door that gets opened frequently and the ironing board/iron might bruise the door. this holder is cheap and efficient!

I bought this and several items to help organize a closet in my house that was becoming a mess despite the fact that it is decent size. Installation is straightforward: simply hang this over your door and put the iron and ironing board in place. It also includes screws and anchors if you would rather mount this to the wall.

Take it out of the box. Slide it over the door. Hang your Ironing board and Iron on it and VIOLA...Instant organization! Worked really well for my ironing board and came with additional hardware if you wanted to wall mount it. Study enough and very reasonably priced also.

Update: I just bought a new iron that is huge compared to the old one and it fits great!!!

We have 8 ft doors so it was a little too high for my wife without a step stool so I got her one. Also it tends to swing out and bang against the door when you open or close the door. The quick fix for this is hang the ironing board with the padded side against the door. Banging will go away. Anyway works good and does what I want it to.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment