Monday, July 22, 2019

Zion Judaica Quality Tealight Candles Unscented Set of 120 - Stark White

Zion Judaica Quality Tealight Candles Unscented Set of 120 - Stark White

Zion Judaica Quality Tealight Candles Unscented Set of 120 - Stark White

I Have tried many brands of tealights over the last few years & these are the very best! The others had so much waste or even burned out right away! I have used several of Zion Judaica's Tealight's & I am very happy with them! They have all burned perfectly & leave almost nothing! I have included a photo of one full tealight & 6 that I have burned. I would recommend these to anyone & purchase from them again, when I need more!

These have been pretty good. My biggest problem with tea-lights is not total "run time," but instead being able to re-light the candle multiple times. Tea-lights seem to be marketed primarily to maximize run-time. This results in candles with wicks that are so thin, that once you extinguish them, the wick is destroyed, disallowing the re-lighting of the candle. These Zion candles appear to have a decent wick, and I've been able to re-light them with some reliability.

This is my second order, no coupons, no discount, I willingly came back to give ‘em my money for their candles as they burn clean and steady for a good price. These candles can be blown out and re-lit many times over and the wick stands up to it, others don’t. Finally, seems like every time I find something good -rare these days- they go change it, well please don’t, do not change the wick in these, the packaging, the price, nothing, nada, do not change them and I’ll be back again ...

Love these Tealights. I decided to try them after reading reviews for many different brands. Even on some of them people mentioned they like this brand better and gave brighter light. I decided I should try these first since not only were reviews on your site very good but so many people on the other sites mentioned them also! Wow!! We LOVE these! We have a tin-punched star tealight holder that hangs near the entrance corner of a hallway. Our other tealights sometimes looked pretty and other times we would look to make sure it was still lit. Yours give off the perfect amount of bright light so you can enjoy the punched pattern on the walls and ceiling. This is the only brand we will use in the future! My husband likes the tiny dents in the bottom of the cup which makes it very easy to remove from the star holder when done. (With our old ones he had to put a bit of water in the star cup to be able to remove them) Thank you for making such a good quality product. You have a fan forever!!!

use these for my cast iron teapot and keeps my tea hot and steamy for hours.

---edit---

I have looked at other reviews that have been posted in the past concerning these tealight candles and I was surprised, it seemed we are talking about two different things. Dave Mathews has replied to some of the comments and from my experience he is spot on.

From my own personal use the candles have lasted around 4 hours, sometimes they go longer sometimes shorter but they have been mostly consistent. Once burned there has been very little wax if any in the tin cup, they burn cleanly and hot enough to keep my tea pipping hot for hours.

So it sounds like there were some issues but they have fixed them and these are now a reliable product. I will be ordering again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Zion Judaica Tea light candles.
  • New and Improved, Crisp and Clean!
  • Approximately 4-4.5 hours burn time. Unscented
  • 120 Pack of Stark White Candles in Tins
  • Jumbo Value Pack. Now in a heave shrink wrap, 4 clean rows of 30 each.

Description

Package of 120 clean burning unscented Tealight candles in a self-standing aluminum tin. With these quality Tealights you can enjoy the warm glow of a fine candle while enjoying the maximum safety of the tea light candle. If you're a restaurant, party planner or just enjoy dining to the romantic touch of tealites, these quality long burning boughies (in French) will deliver the ultimate and lasting radiation of warmth. European made with a special technique to prevent early burn out of your TeaLights. Tea Lights are an efficient and inexpensive, cost effective form of candle lighting for your ritual and religious ceremonies of Shabbat and Holidays. Universal size of ½" tall x 1.5" diameter. Burns nice and clean to the last drop for 4-4.5 hours. "WARNING" Never leave burning candle unattended. Keep 2 inches between candles. Put candles on fireproof objects only.



I needed a bunch of tea lights for faux fireplace logs with tea light candle insets to burn when it's not cool/cold enough for a real fire. The logs take around 15 candles so I wanted to have enough on hand to regularly light the candles whenever I wanted. Living in Florida, it is not often cool enough to light a real fire.

I am very happy with these tea lights thus far. We have burned the candles several times and they are great. They burn evenly and slowly with no problems at all. I've purchased tea lights in the past that just seemed to burn out in absolutely no time. I've not had that problem with these.

They're a great price and really good quality. At this kind of price, it's easy to stock up and have them on hand whenever you will need them. I will definitely buy them again once we run out.

If you have any questions about the product, please don't hesitate to ask. I'll do my best to reply as quickly as possible.

They're exactly what I was hoping to receive. They are perfect for my scented oil warmer. They last 4 hours on average. Be gentle when removing them from the box as the tin is easily bent. Definitely recommend.

Great tea lights, long burning and no smell. These a perfect for me to include with craft tealight holders I make and sell. I highly recommend.

***I order 3-500 products a year on Amazon prime, for personal and farm use. I've never been offered anything for a review, nor have I received anything after the fact. If this review was helpful, please give me a "thumbs up" it's what motivates me to keep writing! :-) ***

For religious reasons, I light tealight candles daily. I've tried several different kinds. These are really high quality tealight candles at a great price. They light easily and burn evenly. They also burn completely -- they don't just burn straight down the middle and then go out. I often have to blow out a candle and then re-light it later and that's easy to do with these tealights. Poorer quality tealights that I've bought are very hard to re-light later; they burn for a minute and then go out. If you need to buy tealight candles in quantity and you burn tealights frequently, this is a really, really good buy.

These are a high quality tea light in metal cups. They burned cleanly for about 4-5 hours.
I'm becoming an expert in tea lights. I burn 12-15 a night during the winter, maybe double
that if I replace candles when they burn out. I have a collection of crystal tea light/votive
candle holders and I call them my "fireplace". They add warmth, both physically and esthetically
to long winter nights. I place a little perfume oil on top of each one which adds a light personal
scent adding to the ambience of the room. Recommend.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment