Monday, August 26, 2019

AmazonBasics Air-Circulator Floor Fan

AmazonBasics Air-Circulator Floor Fan

AmazonBasics Air-Circulator Floor Fan

I returned a Vornado fan that is similar in size as this fan for various reasons, and this fan performs the same but at a lower cost. I highly recommend it. I am sure the mechanism to angle it will eventually break like the Honeywell fans, but I will just buy a new one when that happens. I wish they would just use the easier design where you tighten a knob to angle and lock it in place. It is very quiet, and even on the medium and high setting it doesn't have as much as a loud fan noise as other fans. When paired with a space heater it actually fills the area with heat. I am very happy with this purchase.

Not the strongest fan, even on high. But still, it does a decent job and is inexpensive. Not too loud either. The switch is reversed from most other fans with high being the 3rd position instead of the 1st. This actually makes more sense.

Every Amazon Basics product I have purchased has been wonderful, including this fan. I bought this fan to help dry up a flooded basement and it did the job. Very quite and works right out of the box. I also love how Amazon didn't produce this with a unneeded inner box. Thank you Amazon Basics.

I purchased this fan to get ready for summer and help with the spring muggy days. It is less noisy than I was expecting and just enough noise to help you sleep. It cools the room well and I have only had it on low and medium. You can only move it up or down. I highly recommend.

The fan is listed as a floor model fan but it is not. The fan goes on a table top. The price for this fan is way too much after I saw the size of it.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • 14-inch air-circulating floor fan
  • Improves air flow in small rooms
  • 3 speed settings with back-mounted controls
  • 120 volt / 55 watt power consumption
  • 90 degree variable tilt head for directional accuracy

Description

An Amazon Brand



It is powerful. I have it in my bedroom and it really does cool the room. I am so happy I received something that works so well at such a good price.

We use it in the bedroom for cooling purposes along with out central AC. It replaced a "white noise" fan which did not fit on the dresser as well as this more compact fan. I have only used it on the low setting. Along with the Lectrofan (for white noise) It is a perfect companion. Don't buy it for white noise, the Lectrofan is perfect for that purpose.

We've always had Vornado fans but after reading reviews on this AmazonBasics fan I decided to order one. While it pushes a lot of air, the material used is very light. At the lowest and middle settings the noise is quite acceptable, however at the maximum setting it gets quite loud. Considering this is half the price of a small Vornado, I ordered a second fan. Only time will tell if this will last as long as a Vornado.

very nice fan. It really moves a lot of air around the room. It also looks very nice. its not very quiet but if you like white noise then you will be in heaven. I love this fan

We use this for air circulation and ambient noise in our sons' room. We loved it so much, we're considering replacing all our larger fans with Amazon basics.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment