Saturday, August 31, 2019

AmazonBasics Shower Curtain with Hooks (Treated to Resist Deterioration by Mildew) - 72 x 72 inches, Blue Squares

AmazonBasics Shower Curtain with Hooks (Treated to Resist Deterioration by Mildew) - 72 x 72 inches, Blue Squares

AmazonBasics Shower Curtain with Hooks (Treated to Resist Deterioration by Mildew) - 72 x 72 inches, Blue Squares

Good quality, perfect length. The photo makes it look a little more than than it really is.

I use this with a plastic liner so I can't speak to it's waterproof qualities. However I am very happy with it. It looks a lot better then a basic plastic shower curtain and it matches my cream/eggshell walls. It says the color is grey, however it's closer to beige. The included hooks are kind of cheap so I used a set of metal roller hooks and it works great.

I love this shower curtain! Its basic, but it does what i need it to do and looks good. Its not plastic, but it's not so thick a fabric that it feels like a blanket. I almost gave it 5 stars, except the rings are garbage. I ended up speeding $2 getting some from the dollar store. They were nicer. I hope Amazon can either place better rings in their sets, or just not add any at all. I still highly recommend! Just be prepared to buy more rings.

This is a nice curtain. Wish the hooks were better made and metal instead of cheap plastic. So far they (the clips) are holding up. The over all look of the curtain is nice and true to the picture shown. It pairs nicely with the Mayshine bath mat and rugs I bought to update the bathroom.

The curtain does dry fast and hangs nicely without wrinkles or "folds" from being packaged. I really do like it except for hooks, which I guess I can replace.

I can’t believe how perfect this shower curtain is... and for the price!! The shower hooks that came with it were fine, but I chose to use my existing hooks and they fit beautifully. Amazon is almost perfect and mostly never fails. Thank you Amazon for always being so amazing.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Water-repellent printed fabric shower curtain with a blue squares pattern
  • Made with a mold- and mildew-resistant polyester fabric for long-lasting use and good looks
  • Weighted hem helps keep it in place; rust-resistant metal grommets along reinforced top header
  • Provides privacy and decorative appeal; use with or without curtain liner; machine washable
  • Includes 12 plastic curtain hooks; measures 72 x 72 inches for full coverage
  • Made in OEKO-TEX Standard 100 factory, an independent certification system that ensures textiles meet high safety and environmental standards.

Description

An Amazon Brand.



I love this shower curtain. It's hard to tell if ypu are going to get a good color match online. This exaxmctly matched the pain color in my bathroom. Well made and totally water resistant. So far, I have had the best luck with Amazon Basics products.

Great Deal! you can't beat the price of this shower curtain and it also looks very nice. Fabric/plastic like material is perfect, keeps water from leaking out of the shower, you can use this shower curtain alone without an additional plastic curtain liner. Dries quickly. It comes with basic hooks which you can use or use you own hooks if they fit small holes. Very happy with this purchase!

So far AmazonBasics has been good to me. From batteries, to bath rugs, to cables, to shower curtain, all has been pretty good quality and long lasting. I have yet to get a bad quality item from them, and still exploring their line up on items. Price is amazing and quality is good so far.
This shower curtain is great especially for the price you pay. The quality seems like that of the shower curtain you get from a store like Tar### branded shower curtains but you pay more in that store.

We use this as a shower liner. The quality is good and I like that it doesn’t feel “plastic-y” like some. It has a clean look and is easy to sleep on the shower rings. I also like to wash shower liners frequently and this hold up really well in the wash. Plus when I have the shower curtain down for a washing, this is still substantial enough to use on its own.

pro:
- this one comes with the hooks, so no need to buy the hooks separately.
- simple, modern design. It's not too much yet not too boring.
- reasonable price
- good durability

Cons:
- nothing so far

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment