Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Ariv Collection Premium Bamboo Cotton Bath Towels - Natural, Ultra Absorbent and Eco-Friendly 30" X 52" (White)

Ariv Collection Premium Bamboo Cotton Bath Towels - Natural, Ultra Absorbent and Eco-Friendly 30" X 52" (White)

Ariv Collection Premium Bamboo Cotton Bath Towels - Natural, Ultra Absorbent and Eco-Friendly 30

Great product at a great value!
At first I was a bit skeptical since you are unable to find bamboo towels at this price needless to say 4 of this size. But I am so happy with my purchase! Not only do they come beautifully presented its a great product! They are very well made, even have satin detailing. I am very satisfied with the towels. They are a great size! I am blown away on how inexpensive they are. Definitely recommend these towels!

I forgot that what I'd ordered was supposed to be gray. They are blue-gray. They started out much more blue but after a few washes have faded to blue-gray. Some other commenters talk about how rough they are and I take issue with them comparing these to motel towels. Motel towels can double as an exfoliator, these aren't rough like that. At the same time I bought these, I also bought some super soft white bamboo cotton towels. Guess what? I never use those other ones. For one, they're so soft that as I'm drying off, they are slipping out of my hands, and separately I don't feel like they're getting me dry. These are a great balance, IMO. They are pretty soft, but not so soft that you lose your grip on them while drying off but I've never thought of them as rough or scratchy. These seem to dry rather quickly, I use them several times before washing and they don't ever get any mildewy smell (even though my bathroom has a hard time getting rid of the humidity and why I sought out towels that were naturally resistant to mildew/bacteria). I like them and if I were to order towels again, I would order these for sure.

These towels are a good bargain and good quality for the price. This is the second set I've purchased. They are very soft. They have minimal shrinkage, if any. I've not noticed any significant shrinkage on my first set I ordered many months ago. They stay soft through many washes. My ONLY complaint with these is if you wash them with darker colored towels or wash cloths they seem to be a magnet for little bits of the darker colored towels. This takes several months to notice. My darker towels are dark red and navy. The only way I discovered to resolve that problem is to wash these towels by themselves or with similar colors - nothing DARK. In a family of 5 we go through lots of towels and wash clothes every week. I purchase about 4 - 6 new towels (plus wash cloths) every 6 months or so. This ensures our towels are ALL worthy of overnight guests and nothing is ever so ragged that I'm embarrassed for a guest to use them. I rotate what colors I buy each time. So I have the same 4 colors of towels and wash cloths in good condition at all times. For me it's not an issue to wash these separate from my darker colored towels. However, this time when I made my usual towel purchase I decided to not buy the dark navy towels sold on Amazon (Amazon basics). This time I strictly wanted towels only. Not a set of towels, hand towels and wash cloths. Plus the issue of shedding with those darker towels. I will probably continue to buy this brand and color for awhile now. I seem to hold up to lots of trips through the washer and dryer better than Amazon Basics. I've not had one of these towels begin to fray or get those long strings hanging. They don't snag easily. I would know because I have 3 daughters with lots of hair! These aren't the huge towel sheets. They aren't tiny little kid towels. They seem to be the perfect size for me. I chose the beige (can't remember what it's called in the description) color with both orders I've made. They go with any decor. They match well with other colors of towels and wash cloths if that matter to you. They do not lose their color at all. By that I mean you won't notice suddenly a spot or area on a towel one day that the color looks different from the rest. That has happened to me in the past. That is not an issue with these. I would recommend these to - someone with a large family, someone starting out in their first home, someone going off to college, someone who lives alone and someone on a budget. These last much longer than what I've purchased at Walmart as well as Amazon Basics.

I have never liked the huge and heavy bath towels that are all the rage now. It is like trying to dry off with a piece of the living room carpet. I do not use the towel as a sarong either when getting out of shower. So for my personal preferences, these are perfect. They are the right size and absorbent. I have had then a couple of weeks and to be fair have only washed them twice. so I cannot comment on how they hold up. So far they are not shrinking along the "ribbon" trim as some other more expensive ones I bought have done. Love the color. The feel of the bamboo is different from cotton but I can't say I dislike it. All in all, I recommend if you are looking for an attractive yet serviceable towel.

Very nice medium to lightweight towel is more absorbent than it appears it would be. Switched over from 900-gram towels that would barely dry out between uses. Well priced when I bought them and would buy again.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • NOW AVAILABLE IN DIFFERENT STYLES & SIZES (Please click the 'Ariv Collection' hyperlink above).
  • GREAT VALUE: The set includes 4 Premium Bath Towels (Size: 30" X 52") tied with a Satin ribbon (ribbon color may vary).
  • Woven with a blend of High Quality Bamboo & Cotton for Softness, Absorbency, Strength, and Durability. Bamboo fiber is Mildew-resistant, Soft, Odor Resistant, and Light-weight. Bamboo fiber is 3-4 times more absorbent than cotton.
  • PLEASE DO NOT BUY FROM A THIRD PARTY SELLER.
  • Minimal Lint Residue on body. For best use: Wash separately before first use. Tumble dry on low.

Description

We bring you Premium Bamboo Cotton Towels woven with a High Quality blend of Bamboo and Cotton. Our towels can be a great gift for your family and friends. WHAT MAKES OUR TOWELS DIFFERENT? AT $24.99 YOU GET THE MOST VALUE FOR YOUR MONEY. IN FACT, THERE ARE NO OTHER BAMBOO AND COTTON BLEND TOWELS (Set of 4) AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE. This price is possible only because our towels are coming directly from our units and we are successful in the market because of our low cost and product quality. We give end to end solution by connecting manufacturer to the consumer, bringing you the best quality product at unbelievable prices. The Natural Bamboo and Natural Cotton fibers are produced for extra strength and durability so that the towels feel and look great for years. Furthermore, Bamboo fabric is soft and light-weight. The towels are light weight, quick absorbing, and quick drying, perfect for bathing, poolside, hotel, and spa as they provide ideal Absorbency, Softness, and Quick Drying. The edges are professionally hemmed with doubled-stitched seams resulting in long-lasting and durable towels. Our towels are produced in the most eco-friendly manner and bamboo is an easily renewable resource.



Such a nice product! The towels came beautifully and neatly wrapped with a bow, shipping was very fast! The towels are a generous size, nice quality with a thick material but also very soft. I am very happy with this purchase and I will definitely recommend and purchase again. You cannot find towels of this quality for this price anywhere else!

These are excellent towels. These are not the overly-fluffy hotel type towels, but are the more preferable lightweight cotton-bamboo mix that perform exceptionally well upon receipt and are a fabulous value.

These were exactly what I was looking for. Lighter weight than some of my other more expensive towels, these dry quickly and are easy to use right out of the shower or pool. Some may prefer a heavier-weight towel as more luxurious, but I prefer the practicality of these. And the price is great. Thanks. Bruce

Very soft, absorbent, and have a high quality feel. However, I purchased the duck egg color and they are definitely on the greener side, as you can see in my photo, and not the more blue-gray as shown. I'll still be getting these again though when I need more.

I'm not a fake profile, nor have I been compensated for any reviews...in fact, the reason I take the time to review purchases when I can is due to the fact that I find other honest reviews helpful and am tired of all the fake reviews that have polluted this site. If you find my review helpful, please take the time to rate it as such, not because I'll get anything out of it but so that others can see true reviews. Thanks and Happy Shopping!

Ive had these towels for about four months. They are great. Perfect size and made well for the price.

Pictured are my towels with a set of rags I bought from Amazon as well.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment