Thursday, August 29, 2019

AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, LED Light, 35% Carbamide Peroxide, (2) 5ml Gel Syringes, Tray and Case

AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, LED Light, 35% Carbamide Peroxide, (2) 5ml Gel Syringes, Tray and Case

AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, LED Light, 35% Carbamide Peroxide, (2) 5ml Gel Syringes, Tray and Case

I won’t lie, I didn’t notice a huge difference after the first use, BUT my teeth were noticeabley whiter after the 3rd use, and have continued to get whiter with every use since then. This is the only whitening product that has worked for me, and I will definitely continue to use it.

I was hesitant to try a lightening treatment since my teeth are very very sensitive. One use of whitening strips gave me sharp pains in my teeth. I am 42 and a non-smoking coffee drinker and I had become self conscious of the color so I figured I'd give it a shot.
This picture is a before and after of 5 days of consecutive use at 20 minutes each. I didn't change my morning coffee and I used the kit at night before bed. On the fifth day I did get a sharp pain in one tooth so I'm setting it aside for a week or so before I try it again.
I have to say I am impressed with the results. I'm thrilled there's something out there that helped without causing discomfort. I've only used a portion of the first of two gel syringes so I'll have plenty more uses ahead. I found it much easier to apply the gel directly to my dry teeth and then insert the tray, it just felt like the gel was distributed more evenly.

Very happy with the results !!! After only 3 treatments!!!

*** Updated review after fantastic customer care by the owner of AuraGlow.
_________________
This is my first amazon review ever. Needed to be written. I am not a discounted reviewer and purchased the kit for personal use.

While many of the reviewers here have spoken about the product really working (which it does), those with sensitive gums must be wary of using this product. The gum pain was apparent. My mouth watered and caused the gel to move downwards to the gums (I'm only getting lower gum pain). After the thirty minutes, my gum ridges just below the teeth were white and very sensitive. It is a given that a select few people will be adversely affected by the peroxide mix. I was lucky enough to be one of those people. This definitely scared me a little and I contacted the company.

What I got back was nothing short of amazing. The owner himself emailed me back in an extremely fast manner detailing his concerns about my wellbeing and initial review on Amazon. After several back and forth messages, he sorted my issues and proved to really have the customer at the center of the equation. I truly appreciate any company that responds so quickly and with such care.

So do your research, look into AuraGlow's pen, and see if either the kit or pen are for you. The whitening does work, so be smart in your use for those of you with sensitive gums. Rather than applying the gel onto the tray, place it directly to your teeth with a qtip or brush.

I used this for about 8 days the first time. I didn't really see a huge difference in the first round like some others have but it was decent results with no sensitivity involved. I'm now on round two about a month later and I've ditched the mouth tray. Since ditching the mouth tray I've actually seen way better results in the last 3 days than I did using the mouth tray. So I'd suggest and recommend if the mouth tray isn't working for you or you're not seeing the results to try and apply the gel directly to your teeth and then use the light as is. Overall, this was a great bang for my buck buy. I have sensitive teeth in general with recending gumlines and this does not agitate my sensitivity at all.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Teeth whitening kit includes accelerator light that speeds up the whitening process. LED light contains 5 bulbs for more power and has a built-in timer with beeper so you can easily keep track of your whitening session time.
  • Kit includes (2) 5mL teeth whitening gel syringes, containing 35% carbamide peroxide and a total of 20+ whitening treatments. Gel is made in USA, gluten-free, kosher, safe for enamel and produces no tooth sensitivity.
  • Mouth tray requires no molding or boiling, which means tray fits any mouth and allows you to whiten the top and bottom teeth at the same time comfortably.
  • Use once a day for 30 minutes and remove stains from coffee, wine, soda, tea, smoking and more. See visible results and whiter teeth after just 1 teeth whitening treatment with this kit.
  • Kit includes a tray case for storing the mouth tray and detailed instructions for proper use

Description

Let's face it, store-bought teeth whitening strips and moldable trays are hard to use, messy and deliver poor results. Teeth whitening at the dentist is expensive and takes hours. With the AuraGlow Teeth Whitening Kit, you can get noticeable results after 1 treatment in just 30 minutes per day. Once you experience our teeth whitening kit, you'll never go back to store-bought brands or unpleasant dentist visits.


LED Light Teeth Whitening
Ditch low-quality teeth whitening lights with 1 LED bulb and experience our 5x more powerful blue LED accelerator light that delivers faster whitening results. The light attaches to the mouth tray and shines directly onto the teeth to accelerate the whitening gel process. For your convenience, the light beeps in 10 minute intervals so you don't have to look at a clock or keep track of time during each whitening session.


Mouth Tray
The one-size-fits-all-mouth tray is a perfect fit for any mouth - which means no confusing instructions and hours wasted boiling moldable trays. The mouth tray is made of food grade silicone and sits snug in the mouth covering both the top and bottom teeth for whitening.


Dental-Grade Teeth Whitening Gel
Our teeth whitening gel is 35% carbamide peroxide, which is a form of peroxide used for whitening. Our gel has just the right balance of ingredients to deliver fast whitening results with no sensitivity. All gels are made in the USA making them safe and effective.


What's Included
- Teeth Whitening LED Light (batteries included)
- (2) 5mL Whitening Gel Syringes (mint flavored)
- One-Size-Fits-All Mouth Tray
- Mouth Tray Retainer Case
- Detailed Instructions



So far, so good. It’s only been 4-5 days, but I am happy that this product does not cause tooth sensitivity. I usually have problems with the white strips because I can only handle using them every 3rd day or so. I am able to use this kit daily with no problem.

I am very pleased with this tool. I purchase a unit from QVC that cost $179 for the Glo technology, & it quit working after the 2nd month. I returned it on the extended warranty. This tool works exactly the same way with the same good results & the only time it has quite working is when the battery needed to be changed because it got bumped "on" & discharged in the drawer. MUCH more successful than the Glo Pro, & every bit as effective.

I LOVE this product! I attached a picture to show my results after about seven days of using it. I am still using it and just ordered more of the whitening gel! Highly suggest getting this product!!

My teeth were very yellow due to many years of drinking coffee and soda.
I'm 60 years old and was looking to have laser treatment from dentist, which would cost over $900,.
After seeing your add and reading the reviews I thought I'd give it a try...
I'm Very impressed, it whitened my teeth considerably after the first treatment.
I'm still have 3-4 more treatments to go and can't wait for even more results. Worth the price!
I don't normally write reviews but I'm so impressed with my results I had to share!

After using daily for 7 days; I was showered with compliments, comments, and questions as to what type of dental treatment from the dentist I was undergoing. I followed the simple instructions that were included w/the package. For me, the first 2-4 treatments didn't seem to do much of anything...but by the time I completed the treatment on day 6-it was like looking at a set of brand New White Teeth in the mirror! By day 7 I was HIGHLY Impressed w/AuraGlow & COMPLETELY Sold on the Product! (I did experience some gum sensitive after using for 7 days; so I did take a break from using & utilized a toothpaste made for sensitive teeth for a few days---helped Greatly and Allowed me to Complete the AuraGlow Treatment Plan)
***VERY HAPPY CUSTOMER - WILL be returning in the future (IF needed) to purchase More Peroxide Gel Syringes to further whitening***

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment