Thursday, August 29, 2019

Black Standard Plastic Hangers, Notched, Set of 24 Durable and Slim, Notched, Made in The USA (Black, 24 Pack)

Black Standard Plastic Hangers, Notched, Set of 24 Durable and Slim, Notched, Made in The USA (Black, 24 Pack)

Black Standard Plastic Hangers, Notched, Set of 24 Durable and Slim, Notched, Made in The USA (Black, 24 Pack)

Once upon a walk-in closet, there lived clothing. This clothing came in a wide range of colors, materials, and from all over the world (but mainly China and India).

After spending years unworn and neglected, some of the clothing was abandoned. Tossed aside into a white garbage bag and thrown into a bin at a mysteriously musty smelling Good Will.

The clothes would have their revenge. You see, this careless "donater" would soon find that even after ridding her closet of unwanted clothes, good clothing hangers still disappeared. Leaving only metal hangers which bent and creased the prodigal blouses, this donater searched high and low for the hangers that mysteriously left. Had they joined their partners at Good Will? Had they run off on a spirited affair with my favorite left sock? Or was it the right sock? Who can really tell?

It was time to move on. Clearly, the old hangers had enough. I purchased a pack of Hangorize. The first blouse was resistant, but after much struggle, it gave in. The clothing to follow became easier. I became so happy with Hangorize, that I even promoted my dresser trousers to the walk-in. They have never been happier.

I am a better person for it. Instead of donating in the future, I will buy more hangers. Thank you, Hangorize, for making a positive change in my life!

This is the second or third order of these hangers. They are a great size, durable, lightweight, and a good value. I made the mistake of ordering a cheaper product from a store. When the hangers came, they were so small they would need to be used for children's clothes. I did not make that mistake again and have been pleased with these hangers through Amazon. I'm so glad they are USA made!

I've used these vary same hangers in the past as they're very sturdy as far as hanger go i.e. for shirts and garmets other than coats and pants. My only complaint is that there was no option for ordering smaller quantities ie say per dozen. I only needed (1) dozen and ended up giving 1/2 of my order (i.e. an entire box) away but that made someone else happy. Good product at an excellent price and an enormous quantity. THANKS!!!

These hangars are lighter than I'm used to using, but seem equally sturdy. I feel they may warp over time if used for heavy things like winter coats or blue jeans, but they are fine for shirts and pants made of lighter materials. They are as good or slightly better than what I expected for the price.

I purchased two sets of 48 hangers in white and one set in black since the white was out of stock at that time. Great price, good quality and quantity of hangers. They were packed well, the delivery was as expected. Made closet organization very easy. The notched and extra shoulder support is very helpful.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • MADE IN USA
  • ORGANIZED: Get your clothes organized with our variety hangers. Unlike other large space-consuming plastic hangers, these elegant plastic hangers beautifully add class to your wardrobe, making it oddly pleasing to the eyes.
  • VALUE PACK: With this value pack of 24 Hangers, you will never run short of hangers anytime soon, ensuring that your closet will maintain the sleek organized look you always wished for. See the difference!
  • FEATURES: Each hanger features shoulder notches to prevent your clothing from slipping off or to hang clothing accessories Measures 16.5"
  • SECURE PACKAGING: It's easy to shop online, but frustrating when a product you have been waiting for, arrives broken due to shipping damage in mid of making it's journey to your home

Description

24 Plastic hangers



Never thought I'd write a review for hangers, but here I am!

First of all, I've purchased 'cheap' hangers from a plethora of places (Walmart, Target, etc), and always end up getting hangers that nearly explode under the slightest overzealous tug. So, after the latest series of hanger implosions, I decided to buy some more hanger-grenades on Amazon.

Expecting more of the same, I moved the majority of my clothing from the broken hangers to these.

And, to this 27 years old's delight, I discovered these little bastards are surprisingly durable.

I've stepped on em, ripped clothes off of them when I'm in a rush, and, in one case, used them to hold the door open.

No more crapass hangers, these are great! Buy these!

Edit: Minus one star for a hanger explosion.

Not much to say, they came boxed well and the quality of plastic used in these hangers are very sturdy!
Good amount of them for a good price - I recommend them over other brands that I have purchased in the past.

Good quality plastic hangers for kids' closets.

I purchased two sets of 48 hangers in white and one set in black since the white was out of stock at that time. Great price, good quality and quantity of hangers. They were packed well, the delivery was as expected. Made closet organization very easy. The notched and extra shoulder support is very helpful.

A plastic hanger is a plastic hanger! Got here in a flash! Thanks!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment