Saturday, August 3, 2019

Ectogasm Halloween Witch Hand Vinyl Sticker with Snake, Hemlock - Black and White Decal

Ectogasm Halloween Witch Hand Vinyl Sticker with Snake, Hemlock - Black and White Decal

Ectogasm Halloween Witch Hand Vinyl Sticker with Snake, Hemlock - Black and White Decal

I wanted this for my mirror/station as I am a stylist and wanted to be able to decorate and personalize where I work. So I snagged this to add to the collection and love it. I had to actually remove and re-stick it and it came up and stuck again perfectly without issue and didn't rip. It's a good quality sticker and I will definitely be getting more from this seller!! Thanks Ectogasm!

Very happy with my purchase, looks exactly as I hoped it would and got here fast. Very easy to apply and looks great.

I love this sticker! Great quality, awesome design. I will be buying more from this vendor for sure.


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    A witchy sticker printed on waterproof, UV resistant vinyl. This thick, high quality sticker is made to last. Perfect for use on your car, laptop, and more. Features my print, "Her Wicked Left Hand" of a severed hand with hemlock and wasp tattoos, a snake winding its way up, and an immaculate clawed manicure. Measures approx. 5.25" x 2.5" Detailed black and white print. Printed and hand cut by the artist. Handmade in Los Angeles. Made from thick waterproof, UV resistant vinyl. Glossy finish. Great for Halloween.



    Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment