Tuesday, August 27, 2019

Herbal Perineal Spray by Earth Mama | Safe for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Natural Cooling Spray for After Birth, Benzocaine and Butane-Free 4-Fluid Ounce

Herbal Perineal Spray by Earth Mama | Safe for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Natural Cooling Spray for After Birth, Benzocaine and Butane-Free 4-Fluid Ounce

Herbal Perineal Spray by Earth Mama | Safe for Pregnancy and Postpartum, Natural Cooling Spray for After Birth, Benzocaine and Butane-Free 4-Fluid Ounce

I'm not one to believe hype but I thought I'd give this product a try in preparation for the birth of my first child.

Now I am currently 19 days postpartum, I delivered a 8lb baby boy via the help of a forcep delivery. I had several tears that were 2nd degree tears including a brutal episiotomy and severe hemorrhoids. My body was battered and bruised after 36hrs in labor and 4 hrs of pushing. I remember two days after coming home from the hospital and just crying in the shower because I had severe PTSD from L&D and also I was so wrecked in my most sensitive area that I was in constant pain.

My care routine consisted of witch hazel diluted with water in my peribottle that I stole from the hospital (it really was my best friend after I would use the bathroom) but right next up the peribottle was this new mama bottom spray. After I would clean up with the peribottle I would spray this on and although I was so numb and swollen down there that I couldn't feel much of a cooling sensation. I loved the smell and the idea that it was helping me heal.

More than two weeks postpartum I'm back in my feet and still using this spray which is in fact very cooling and very refreshing. I still have a long way to go in recovering down there, but this product has helped so far :) I would gladly recommend it to any new moms out there recovering from child birth.

I preferred to use this over the numbing spray and witch hazel pads I got from the hospital. The pads would bunch up, and the numbing spray just didn't feel right. I love the scent of this spray, kind of like cucumber, definitely helped with the odor of the healing process. It cooled the area and made it feel comfortable. Definitely a lot more product than needed. I think I stopped using this after my 6 week check up and was told I was healing quicker than expected!

I had my son two weeks ago and wound up with a first degree tear and a serious bout of hemorrhoids. Nothing was working too well until I got this spray; it's a little tricky to spray it directly onto the areas that need it, so I started spritzing Tucks pads with it then applying the pads directly to the areas needed. It stung a tiny bit in the beginning but overall I feel has helped with the healing and provided soothing relief, definitely recommend for new moms!

This spray is amazing! Originally used on me immediately after birthing a 9lb baby naturally, I was petrified that it was going to sting, but not even one bit! Completely soothing in every way and it smells amazing with cucumbers and other soothing natural ingredients. This was a lifesaver for the weeks after and I would definitely love to receive this as a new mom or as a baby shower gift.

I loved this balm! I had a tiny tear after giving birth to my son and this balm helped relieve the discomfort. It has peppermint in it so it's a slightly numbing/cooling sensation, which is a welcome relief when you're swollen and uncomfortable after pushing a baby out! I bought this and the mama bottom spray, and would say the balm is where it's at - if you had to choose one, get the balm!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Earth Mama Herbal Perineal Spray for Pregnancy and Postpartum, 4-Fluid Ounce
  • With organic herbs traditionally used for postpartum relief and to help soothe perineal discomfort before and after childbirth
  • No parabens, butane, propellants, or artificial fragrance
  • Pack it in your birth bag and take it with your peri bottle for those first post childbirth bathroom trips
  • Mist as often as needed, especially after bath or toilet use

Description

Herbal Perineal Spray For Cooling Comfort “Down There”. No Parabens, Butane, Propellants, or Artificial Fragrance. Herbal Perineal Spray is a natural touch-free herbal mist for pregnancy and postpartum use, with a clever upside down sprayer so it’s easier to reach hard-to-get places. With cooling cucumber, organic witch hazel and organic herbs traditionally used for postpartum relief, Herbal Perineal Spray helps soothe perineal discomfort before and after childbirth. No parabens, butane, propellants, artificial preservatives or artificial fragrance. ‘Cause who wants any of that down there?

About Earth Mama

From the positive test to the big push, from the first latch to the thousandth diaper, Earth Mama Organics makes effective organic and natural herbal products for the whole journey of motherhood: pregnancy, postpartum, breastfeeding, and baby care. We’ve been safely nurturing mamas this way since 2002 — and we wouldn't do it any other way.



I truly believe the oils in this product helped my recovery from the 4th degree tearing I sustained during delivery. I ordered a 2nd bottle to help continue healing after the first 2 weeks and recommend it to all my soon-to-be-mommy friends.

Honestly, it took me a while to work up the courage to apply this balm. I was so nervous to let anything besides warm water touch those post-partum parts! But after trying it once, I became a believer. This is a soothing balm and when your bottom really needs to be soothed, it's such a comfort. And there is plenty here. In a couple weeks of use I only used maybe 1/5th of the jar.

Very refreshing for post partum. Not sure if this helped heal my lady parts any faster but I would definitely purchase again the next time around. The bottle states that it can be used as an after shave spray so I have been using what remains in the bottle for that purpose.

I had a 2nd degree tear that went from my urethra to my rectum... now I am 4 weeks postpartum and thank God every day that my MIL told me to get witch hazel and that I came across this product! After reading the reviews I picked this one over the others and I am so glad I did! The only thing I would change for next time is to make sure I have 2 of these, one for home and one for the diaper bag. You may even want one for each bathroom that you have.

The spray the hospital gives you is doable, but it overly cools to the point of feeling uncomfortable and sometimes feels king stingy for a couple minutes. This product has a nice soothing sensation and is not even felt most of the time, which is what you want when your dealing with stitches.

It doesn't look like it, but this bottle sprays while inverted which is perfect for what we have to deal with in our postpartum weeks. When you receive this product, it does not look like much volume, but it is plenty! I used it as much as I wanted and still have some left over, and still use it a couple times a day.

If you have some leftover, use it for your next delivery, or look up some uses for it. I saw in some reviews it can be used on your face and such... so I plan to do that until it is gone.

Oh, also be sure to follow your doctors orders for Ibuprofen and Tylenol strictly for at least 2 weeks! Your life will be soooo much better if you do!

Hope this helps! Good luck and Congrats!!!

This was recommended to me for postpartum care after baby, but I broke it out in my third trimester when a painful hemmeriod threatened my sanity and nothing else was working. This stuff SAVED MY LIFE!! I was miserable and could barely walk. After 2 days of applying 2x a day, I was feeling almost completely better! I am now using it about 1x day. Using very little each application, but thinking about getting more so I am set after baby comes. Has a menthol/citrus smell which is fine, I could hardly care about the smell since it worked sooo well!

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment