Wednesday, August 28, 2019

Personalized Pet Memory Box Dog/Urn Memorial Photo Frame Chest Picture Keepsake

Personalized Pet Memory Box Dog/Urn Memorial Photo Frame Chest Picture Keepsake

Personalized Pet Memory Box Dog/Urn Memorial Photo Frame Chest Picture Keepsake

This box was perfect as a memories box for my little girl. The box was well protected in the shipping box when it arrived. I was able to fit her puppy harness, adult harness, adult collar, one of her fav toys and her ashes (it came in a little box) all inside with no problems.

The box is perfect for remembering my precious dog, Zoey. It is large enough to hold her remains inside a medium sized can along with her collar and a few other mementos. Her name and years are etched into the lid, and there is a spot on the front for a 4x6 pic. My only complaint is that the tiny lock that came with the box broke the first time I opened it. I don’t expect anyone trying to steal Zoey or her stuff. It’s okay.

I love this box. It is large enough for the remains (has to stay in the bag which I was relieved to see) paw print and other memorabilia like a collar, etc. I felt so much better when it arrived and it is proudly displayed for all to see. The woodwork is gorgeous. My lock doesn't work properly but I don't care! I'll report that and I am sure they will fix that for me as they take good care in the production.

This keepsake box is perfect. I have been wanting something special for the past 4 yrs. to put the ashes of my beloved pet into something special. I received my box and Absolutely Love it. I had the photo printed on wood and the picture is perfect. Actually brought tears to my eyes as always. I highly recommend this seller. Their customer service is Excellent with any questions and their response is immediately. I’m not one for writing reviews but because I was So impressed with everthing I just had to let it be known. Thank you.

High quality memorial box for one of my fur babies cremains. I love the personal engraving and photo slot. My only compliant would be the very strong order from the staining product. The box has been outside for over a week airing out!


Get it Now

Feature Product

    Description

    This is a custom pet memory box, perfect for storing precious keepsakes and/or contained ashes. We know it is no easy thing to lose your best friend. Each box is handcrafted from solid wood and finished in your choice of stain on pine or natural mineral oil on walnut, mahogany or bamboo. The top of the lid is engraved with a name under a small paw print design. 

    The front of the box holds a 4x6 photo, which can be inserted and removed from the inside of the box. This piece is not glass but clear acrylic, so there is little danger of breakage. 

    Note: Please note ashes should be in a durable bag or container before resting in the box as it is not airtight. 

    You also have the option to send us a photo of your beloved pet and we can print it directly on a wood or ceramic insert using state-of-the-art, permanent dye sublimation.

    If you would like to take advantage of the "Custom Photo Print Option" - select that option and then choose the natural wood, white background, or ceramic disc (see photos for examples). **Please remember you must email us the photo you would like printed** Use the Amazon CONTACT SELLER button to send us your photo. Photo should be medium to high resolution

    • Includes lock and key. 
    • Measures 8.5" long. 6" wide, and 7.25" tall. 
    • Inside box dimensions: 7" long, 4.5" wide, and 6" tall. 
    • Holds ashes for pets up to 180 lbs.



      I ordered this memory box for our beautiful boxer boy who passed suddenly. I received it earlier than promised coincidentally the day before I picked up his creamations. The box is beautiful and a wonderful tribute to my pup which I can display in the mantle. Thank you so very much!!

      This is exactly what I was looking for and it was perfect. The box that her ashes came in fit perfectly. They were trying to charge me $300 for a custom box with her name so I'm glad I looked into this and made this purchase. -Wife

      I just received my fur baby’s box in the mail today! It is so beautiful and perfect! I am crying again!! The box his ashes came in fit easily as well as his collar and a few pictures. I can’t thank you enough for this beautiful memory box!

      This was a gift for a friend who just recently lost her fur baby. The memory box showed up earlier than expected, the quality of this box was great. The wood is smooth, the color is really nice, this would be good in any room you choose to put it in. The plastic cover for the photo on front could have been cut a little better, the edges were pretty jagged. The box is the exact color that was pictured, the paw print & name have no flaws. The little lock is cute, nervous to turn in case it may break, but seemed to work just fine. I was absolutely happy about this purchase & of course, my friend was very happy to have her best friend in this instead of a tin. Thank you Cades & Birch!

      When I received my dog’s ashes, it came in a small box with a clay paw print, his collar, and some fur. I had no clue how to organize those memories. This box fits all of them. It has helped with the organization for a proper memory box. Thanks!

      Get it Now

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment