Saturday, August 3, 2019

Shark Pet-Perfect II Cordless Bagless Hand Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Twister Technology and Rechargeable Battery (SV780), Lavender

Shark Pet-Perfect II Cordless Bagless Hand Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Twister Technology and Rechargeable Battery (SV780), Lavender

Shark Pet-Perfect II Cordless Bagless Hand Vacuum for Carpet and Hard Floor with Twister Technology and Rechargeable Battery (SV780), Lavender

Background, I had a Black & Decker $100 hand vac previously. It lasted four years then started making some serious noises, so before it quit, I bought an equivalent Black & Decker for $100. I set the two side-by-side and the older whining vac had vastly better suction power than the new one. So I returned the new one and bought the Shark Pet-Perfect II for about half the price. I was immediately impressed with the Shark's amazing suction power. Maybe twice that of the Black & Decker. This vac is super powerful, easy to use, easy to clean and unlike my previous one, a replacement battery is available. Its got everything I need for a small apartment. The electric-powered rotary attachment is vastly superior to the air-suction powered rotary attachment on the Black & Decker. Some reviewers don't like its short battery life, but so far I've never used it for more than maybe five minutes and it keeps going. Its a great vac!

This is the second Shark Cordless Pet vacuum I’ve purchased and the first one lasted 9 years! I can’t recommend this product enough, I use it constantly and the attachments that come with it are SUPERB! While this is advertised as a pet handheld vacuum there is truly no mess that it can’t handle! And the motorized brush attachment makes cleaning up hair an absolute breeze! WORTH EVERY PENNY!!!

Was weary of this purchase because so many people complain about the battery, but then, I couldn't find a cordless vac where people didn't complain about the battery.

We've had this vac for a couple months now and have seen no difference in battery life or suction power. We have a lab that sheds a LOT and this has been great for our sheets especially (I vacuum the sheets daily, weird I know but my dog likes to lounge in the bed while we're at work and I can't say no to her cute face, but I also don't want to be washing sheets every single day so here we are). My point is this thing gets daily use and it's great! Love Shark!

I wanted a handheld vacuum for quite some time, but just never bought one, then we moved into a home with carpeted stairs...
I used my big Shark vacuum on the stairs once and knew I couldn't keep doing that!
It literally took me a week of research to find the best affordable one! Of course a Dyson stick would've been awesome, but I'm not spending $300, when my other vacuum works fine!
I looked at other brands, but also didn't want one I've never heard of!

I've had my big Shark vacuum for 4 years and never had problems, so I decided to look for a Shark.
Every cordless vacuum has complaints about the charging time or how long it runs, so I ignored those. I wanted something powerful and easy to use on the stairs!

This little vacuum is just amazing!
Vacuuming the stairs is a breeze! I also have 3 year old twins, a long haired cat and a short haired cat, so cleaning up after them has been so easy! I find myself vacuuming more, because I don't have to drag out my big vacuum for a quick cleanup! I also used it on our kitty tower and it looks great!

It says to charge it for 20 hours before using it for the first time, then 16 hours whenever the battery dies. I've done just that and hopefully this vacuum lasts years too!

I have several cats and a large golden retriever mix dog. I naturally expect to have to vacuum up pet hair and this is the best little picker upper that I have found. Why is it the best, you ask? Well, one of the hardest items to clean is always the cat tree. It is taller than I am and the fabric on it holds on to the pet hair. My regular home vac has a hose that doesn't reach to the top level, and it is a struggle to get it to stretch as far as I need it to for even one level down from the top.

This Shark Pet Perfect II Hand Vac was recommended to me by a friend and I am so grateful! this picks up pet hair in no time at all, and the brush is easy to clean afterward. It also does a great job of picking up that stray spatter of litter that falls off the kitty's paws. I have a litter box that sits inside of a Designer Catbox Litter Box Enclosure. Inside the box I keep a bathmat, and then a Litter Trapper Mat between the box and the opening. I have a small rug outside the opening, and you guessed it! I still have stray granules scattered around that I need to pick up. This does the trick for that, too.

Highly recommended!


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • The most powerful 18 volt cordless hand vacuum available
  • Deep cleaning thanks to an extra-large detachable motorized brush for quick and easy cleanups of pet hair and ground-in dirt
  • Light weight - making it perfect for your home, car, boat, or RV
  • The versatility of a crevice tool, motorized brush, dusting brush and direct suction option - for easy cleaning on any surface
  • An easily detachable and washable filter.Do not wash it in a washing machine or use a hair-dryer or other forced air to dry it

Description

Shark Pet Perfect II Hand Vac (SV780)

Pet hair on upholstery doesn’t stand a chance. See you later, dirty shoeprints. Whatever small mess you need to take care of, the Pet Perfect II Cordless Hand Vac is up for the task. Not to mention, it comes packed with plenty of features that make operation a breeze.

Rechargeable Battery

Powerful 18 volt cordless hand vacuum for messes all over the house

Deluxe Charging Stand

The deluxe charging stand is wall-mountable or sits on a table top. Holds all accessories!

Motorized Brush Roll

Extra-large detachable motorized brush to remove pet hair and ground-in dirt from upholstery.

Shark Pet Perfect II Hand Vac (SV780)
  • Model- SV780
  • Voltage- 18v
  • Battery type- Ni-MH
  • Surface Cleaning Types- carpet, upholstery
  • Product Weight- 4.92 lbs
  • Filtration- Washable filter
What's in the box?

Motorized pet hair brush, crevice tool, dusting brush, and charging stand.

Shark Cordless Family
SV66
SV75
SV780
Motorized Brush Head Attachment
Crevice Tool
Dusting Brush
Charging Stand



I bought this vacuum mostly to use in the car and on the furniture. We have a great pyrenees (long hairs) and a coonhound (medium, coarse short hair) The coonhounds hair pokes in to things and is nearly impossible to vacuum out so this did as well as expected on her hair, maybe a little better. The Pyrenees hair was fairly easy for it to suck up. Occasionally the vacuum head would come "unplugged" so it quits rotating, but you just have to push it back in and it starts working again. Charge seems to last about 30 minutes of continuous use which isn't bad for a $55 vacuum. I would recommend it to people with pethair and anything easier to pick up!

fully charged it only stays charged for maybe 30 minutes which is fine most of the time. i delive pizza aand sometimes thats not enough juice to do the whole car. however that is my only complaint. the suction on this thing is fantastic, and the tools are very handy. also it is very easy to clean. overall i am happy with it

Love this little machine. Manage a chain of retail stores and we put these in every store. The beater bar brush really works great on furniture and upholstery, has good suction and is super convenient with wall mountable charging stand. Must empty and shake out filter regularly or it loses suction but that is easy to do. Battery life’s have varied in our use some that we purchased stay charged longer than others. Unless you plan on vacuuming continuously for more than an hour with the beater bar attachment you should be pleased. One of my best decisions ever and after purchasing for our stores I had to have this at home, so convenient.

This thing actually works better at getting cat hair off the furniture than an expensive rotary attachment I have on my more powerful upright vacuum! I am truly impressed. I wish it had more attachment options, like one with a normal brush, but the attachments that come with it are great for getting into crevices. I bought this specifically to keep near the litter box to quickly clean up what the kitties spread around while digging. It works great for that, and for other jobs!

We have a pug named Emmitt and if you own a short hair dog, you know, they shed nonstop. Unlike long hair dogs with longer wispy hair floating around, short hair sticks into carpet and upholstery. This vacuum works as advertised and the carpet attachment pulls up and vacuums away every day dust / debris / dog hair.

I have a velvet textured performance upholstery on my sofas and the vacuum works great on that and looks great with uniform patterns if you vacuum accordingly.

The 2 other attachments works sufficiently but there are other models out there with more versatile functions. We have used almost daily for 5 months and battery life is still like new (15 min non stop with carpet attachment - due to rotating bristles).

Also the device is fairly easy to clean but the filter inside can get quite dirty so unless done properly (recommend outside) you will get dust particles you cleaned up all around your trash can. Not a fault on Shark but just an inherent part of living with dust / pollen / dander.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment