Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops 0.33 Ounce Bottle, for Temporary Relief from Dry or Red Eyes, Itchy Eyes, Burning Eyes, and Watery Eyes, 2 Count

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops 0.33 Ounce Bottle, for Temporary Relief from Dry or Red Eyes, Itchy Eyes, Burning Eyes, and Watery Eyes, 2 Count

Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops 0.33 Ounce Bottle, for Temporary Relief from Dry or Red Eyes, Itchy Eyes, Burning Eyes, and Watery Eyes, 2 Count

Some years ago I had double cataract surgery and was given eye drops to use regularly. These inflamed my eyes terribly and the doctor professed not to know what the problem was. When I went to get new glasses the tech there saw how red and swollen my eyes were and immediately diagnosed the problem as the eye drops I was using. She then said Similasan was the only product they could recommend that no one had problems with and voila! My eyes cleared up almost immediately.

Two things to be especially aware of. First, never touch your eyes with the dropper. Second, check the liquid with super clean hands after 30 days to make sure it is running clear. There is a mild preservative used which is only good for about 30 days. If the liquid is not clear, discard the bottle. The people at the 800# are very helpful and answer right away if you have any questions.

These are exactly what I was looking for, no preservatives or unnatural chemicals.
Two user tips: 1) Never touch the tip to your eye! This is true of bottles as well, you are not supposed to touch it to your eyeball- so people saying the rough tip scratched them is user error! 2) The air bubble has to be up and the liquid down for it to come out. With the tip pointed down you may have to flick the ampule to get the air bubble up.
Mine also had an expiration date more than a year out, so no issues there.

I'm dealing with Chronic dry eye syndrome from Sjogrens. My Dr. prescribed eye drops for $120! I bought them once and didn't see any great difference. I went back to the Similasan brand. They have no artificial preservatives and are safe to use multiple times a day. They don't sting, burn or make your eyes red. Yes, the eye dropper is strange to use but, it only takes a couple of usages to get the hang of it. I normally buy this product at the health food store but they seem to run out too often.

I've been using Similasan for years to combat dry eyes at night. The drops beat anything else on the market. I've tried Refresh, Systane, and a bunch of the others, only to develop allergies to each one as time progressed. People who protest that because this is "homeopathic" it doesn't work are just not educated about homeopathy. It's unfortunate, because the same principles apply to commonly-accepted and medically-proven "allergy shots". As someone with multiple allergy problems inherited from both sides of my family tree, I'm immensely grateful to these drops, and to the company.
That being said, I would avoid the "single use" plastic droppers they used to sell. (I'm not sure if those are still on the market.) I don't know if it was the plastic itself, but they did not work as well and in fact, irritated my eyes.
These little glass bottles are small, the tops remove easily and unlike one of the comments, the twist off is actually a pull off and comes away cleanly. I say this after more than four years of use.

I purchased the Dry Eye formula for my mom on Mother's Day. She has suffered from "Dry Eye" for years, and was thrilled that these do not burn or sting. She has used a number of eye drops and saline over the years, and told me this is by far the best. I have used this brand for more than 20 years, and have never been disappointed. My favorites are the Allergy and Irritation formulas. My husband is fond of them too.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Contains (2) 0.33oz. bottles of Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops. Similasan uses natural active ingredients like eyebright, not harsh chemicals, to stimulate your body's natural defenses instead of masking dry eye symptoms, like itching, dryness, redness
  • Similasan Dry Eye Relief Eye Drops provide temporary relief from dry eye symptoms like red eyes, itching eyes, burning eyes, stinging eyes, irritated eyes and watering eyes. Use Dry Eye Relief as often as needed with no known side effects
  • Similasan homeopathic eye drops are made with natural active ingredients like eyebright and have no harsh chemicals. Unlike other dry eye drops, Similasan eye drops do not contain vasoconstrictors, a chemical that can cause rebound effect
  • For over 35 years, Similasan has been used by pharmacists and families in Switzerland. Similasan is a leading Swiss brand of homeopathic remedies that uses natural active ingredients to keep families healthy throughout the year
  • Similasan is a Swiss brand dedicated to helping families feel good about feeling better. Our gentle eye drops provide natural temporary relief from dry eye symptoms. Compare to Visine eye drops, Systane Balance eye drops, Blink eye drops, or Rohto eye drops

Description

Say goodbye to dry eyes* and get comfort without harsh chemicals. When your family members get dry eyes, give them gentle, temporary relief with Dry Eye Relief. Similasan eye drops stimulate your body's natural ability to temporarily relieve symptoms without potentially irritating ingredients. Dry eyes are a common discomfort - reading, stress, contact lens wear, and staring at a screen all day can dry out your eyes. We all want our eyes to feel better, but many dry eye sufferers are concerned about the chemicals found in eye drops. Traditional over-the-counter drops use chemicals to mask symptoms. Similasan of Switzerland works differently, by using natural botanical extracts used for over 200 years to stimulate the body's natural defenses and target the root cause, so you can feel better without harsh chemicals. Go ahead, use as often as needed. Trusted by pharmacists and families in Switzerland for over 35 years, Similasan is a leading Swiss brand of remedies that use natural active ingredients instead of harsh chemicals to keep families healthy. Our state of the art facility located near the Swiss Alps makes over 190 popular remedies for children and adults: cough and cold, eye care, ear care, nasal allergies and more. Similasan has been voted by the readers of Reader's Digest the most trusted Swiss healthcare brand 14 years in a row. *The uses of our products are in compliance with official Homeopathic Compendia. They were not the subject of approved applications reviewed by the Food and Drug Administration prior to marketing.



I continue to buy these over and over again. I really like the individual use droppers. It's so nice because I can put some in my purse, in my car, leave some at my sink. There's quite a bit of liquid in the dropper, don't let it fool you! One dropper will help both eyes with plenty of liquid. And I love that it's preservative free. I used to buy Visine and it burned my eyes every time! Not with Similasan!

I've been using this product for years and find it to be a very high quality product. The price from this supplier is the best I've seen and I will likely continue to buy again.

Since Genteal apparently has stopped producing their preservative free eye products, I have been looking for an alternative. Was a little skeptical about this product but having used it for a few weeks now it seems at least moderately effective. Any blurriness after application goes away relatively quickly which is nice. Would like to have a gel (not-ointment) version to use at night. I get severe dryness in one eye occasionally and it may take a few applications to address it but the relatively low cost and effectiveness makes it attractive.

I do want to investigate the inclusion of mercurial sublimatus as an active ingredient and silver sulfate being used as a preservative. Always so much mixed information online so hard to get the real facts but for the short term at least, I am comfortable using this product.

Tried everything on market for dry eyes.(Systane, Thera-tears, drops and gels, etc.) This is the only one that didn't evaporate in my eyes in less than 2 minutes. Everyone is different so you may have to try different brands but this was longer-lasting and soothing for me.

I have tried a lot of eye drops for dry eye and this is, hands down, the best I have found. Not even the slightest stinging or burning; no vision blurriness after the drop; once in am and once in pm does it. Superb product.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment