Saturday, August 31, 2019

Superhero Rules Set by Stephanie Marrott; Two 8"x18" Prints

Superhero Rules Set by Stephanie Marrott; Two 8"x18" Prints

Superhero Rules Set by Stephanie Marrott; Two 8

First, I like the prints themselves. I'd rate them 4 stars. I don't love the children's scribble you can see through on the words, but I was prepared for that since another reviewer mentioned it. I assume it's for artistic affect. But I'm rating it a ONE. Here's why...I paid extra money for these prints to come "mounted". That way I didn't have to try to find these odd size picture frames. The description states they were "mounted on a rigid composite material" and "ready to hang." What I received was neither rigid or ready to hang. It was two rolled up posters. They are currently on my kitchen table with books weighing them down to try to flatten.
I have contacted the seller and will update review as needed once I get a reply.
UPDATE: Within a few hours the owner of the company emailed me and apologized that I was sent prints that were not mounted. He assured me he will be sending out new mounted prints at his cost and that I can keep the original ones. I am going to gift them to a financially struggling family with a little boy who would appreciate them.

The posters are well printed. Sometimes I impulse buy without paying attention to the details. I expected them to be bigger, if I had known they were 8 x 18 I might not have spent this much on them. I also had a hard time finding a frame for them so I had to spend another $22 for two 10 x 20 frames. I could not find the exact size. But they look amazing!! I'm kinda glad i impulse brought them. It will be a very nice addition to my boys room.

I'm a 2nd grade teacher. A week before school started this year there was a tragedy that occurred. A student that was going to be in our class for 2nd grade died tragically in a house fire. He loved superheroes (Spiderman was his favorite). The community really came together to try to help his family in any way, during this difficult time. Our principal has also done a lot to support the family and give support, both inside and outside of the school. One of her ideas was trying to create or find posters/artwork that had a superhero theme. I looked on Amazon and I was fortunate to find these amazing, inspirational posters created by Stephanie Marrott. My principal liked them so much that she had me order around 50 of them to be hung up and displayed in each classroom of our school. We expressed thanks to the owners of the artwork for coming up with such a beautiful design. We also let them know that we were going to display this artwork throughout our school for Sean. After hearing the story of what happened, the owners contacted us back and personalized several of the posters, which say "Superhero Sean" at the top. They were also very kind to give us a discounted rate, as they wanted to help and show support to Sean, his family, our school, and the district. I never really write reviews, but this is worth taking the time to write this thank you message. It's amazing to see so much love and support from not just within our community, but from people outside of our community, as well.
Thank you for the amazing posters.

I love these in my son's superhero room, I couldn't find a frame because of the sizing and not wanting to spend a ton for the odd size frame so I just used the poster command strips and they work great. The kid writing inside the letters is just a bit distracting and kind of throws it off. I thought it was supposed to be a worn look. But I still love it and worked out perfectly.

Used more for decor and placed cardboard behind to have them stand straight easier. Overall feels like thick paper but worked well for my decor. Can reuse for sure and place in kids room or where ever really. Can use for multiple super hero related themes and decor.


Get it Now

Feature Product

  • Image Size 8" x 18"
  • Paper size 8"x18"
  • Printed with high quality inks
  • Satisfaction Guaranteed
  • Made in the USA

Description

Superhero Rules is a licensed reproduction that captures all of the vivid colors and details of the original! This great Superhero rules prints makes a wonderful addition to any kids room or nursery!



Must not have read the description well enough because I thought these were framed, but at any rate, they're super cute and was able to get frames at Aaron Brothers buy one get one for a penny so it all worked out. Good quality prints.

Don't be fooled.. These are better than what it looks like on here... They are nice and weighty and of good quality...

These are really great posters and I can't wait to get the posters hung up in my grandkids bedroom. It goes great with their superhero bedroom.

Love it but I wish I would have read it before buying it since I thought it came framed. More I'm Hammond a hard time finding a frame the right size for the prayers

Looks great in my superheroes themed classroom.

Get it Now

0 comments:

Post a Comment